The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The End?" - Eddy Kent vs Chris Patricks vs Max Adamson (6WF World Heavyweight Championship)

2 posters

Go down

"The End?" - Eddy Kent vs Chris Patricks vs Max Adamson (6WF World Heavyweight Championship) Empty "The End?" - Eddy Kent vs Chris Patricks vs Max Adamson (6WF World Heavyweight Championship)

Post by JJJohnson Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:40 pm

Main Event
6WF World Heavyweight Championship (If Max Adamson doesn't win he must retire)
Eddy Kent (c) vs Chris Patricks vs Max Adamson
Theme: "Numb" by Violet Orlandi (cover)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"The End?" - Eddy Kent vs Chris Patricks vs Max Adamson (6WF World Heavyweight Championship) Empty Re: "The End?" - Eddy Kent vs Chris Patricks vs Max Adamson (6WF World Heavyweight Championship)

Post by Bentyf1 Sat 04 May 2024, 7:51 pm

Live on Paramount plus and Amazon Prime, our scene is set, the strong sun in the Spring sky is beating down on an Empty Hampden park with a few fluffy white clouds on the Glasgow skyline and beyond in Scotland. Hampden Park looks resplendent in the sun as the camera drones around and focusing in on the official Night of Glory poster, drapped over some of the stadium. There are also images of 6CWF superstars are being shown across HP by equally large poster. The camera pans down to the arena where 6CWF officials are milling around and technicians are adding touches to the Night of Glory set, ramp and ring. The camera pans around the stadium as the minimal noise of Hampden Park enveloped the colossal space, yet amidst the vacant rows and the empty ring sits two figures on black metalic chairs. Referee turned advisor, Ralph Santos dressed in a three piece suit with a poison green tie and a Hall of fame ring on his ring finger. The camera then reveals The self proclaimed, Daddy of 6CWF, end level boss and the leader of Genesis, Eddy Kent, the reigning 6WF undisputed World Heavyweight Champion, bathing in his glory, the coveted belt is being held by friend and advisor Santos, They both are in quiet chatter as lone figures in the grandeur of  Night of Glory, the biggest event of 6CWF history. The Night of Glory logo hung proudly in the rafters, another witness to the aura and presence that Eddy exudes. Kent is wearing poison green tracksuit nike bottoms, green and black nike shoes and his exclusive 6CWF Daddy is home shirt. The daddy is home line is in the same poisonous green as Genesis on the black fabric. As he sat there, an enigmatic presence amid the vast amounts of emptiness, the atmosphere crackled with anticipation, as if waiting for the world to converge upon this stage and bear witness to the intensity that Eddy Kent is ready to unleash. The camera zooms in on Kent and Santos who finish their conversation as Kent sits stoically, staring into the camera. Before Kent speaks, he nods at his friend Ralph Santos who stares into the camera with a sinister smirk and begins to speak as Kent scrunches his face and sits back.

Santos: Ladies and gentlemen... This is the best part of my day. Because I know none of you will ever, ever sit this close to true greatness. Now, you must hear me out because being close to the daddy of 6CWF, the single greatest wrestler in the world currently, my leader of Genesis and our 6WF undisputed world hevyweight champion is... it's... spiritually orgasmic! I can't put it any clearer than that... This man is on his way to being the greatest of all time and is your daddy... Eddy Kent!

Santos: Let me break it down for you, 6CWF universe. If you've never seen Muhammad Ali in his prime... if you never seen Tiger Woods in his prime... If you never got a chance to see Michael Jordan in his prime and if you never got to see Lionel Messi in his prime... 6CWF universe... I have one hell of a gift for you. We are only a mere few days away from your opportunity to see in his prime, at his best, in the ring, doing what he does and to continue to cement his status as the GOAT... the daddy of 6CWF... the end level boss...the leader of Genesis and your 6WF world heavyweight champion... EDDY KENT!

[ Santos looks at Kent with a grin as Kent sits up and nods at Santos. Kent then pats Santos on the shoulders before Kent takes a few seconds before speaking his poison and diatribe.]

Kent: Night of Glory... where it all begins again. I want to start with a demand... When Max and Chris walk down that ramp at Night of glory, the biggest triple threat match of all time, I want a thank you. I want a thank you from Max Adamson and Chris Patricks because I've made them relevant again. I've made Max Adamson relevant in twenty twenty four and I feel I deserve a thank you for that. I want Chris Patricks and Max Adamson to come down to that ring on main event Sunday and thank me because if it wasn't for me, Max Adamson and Chris Patricks would not be in the main event. They would still be doing pre show panels on Amazon prime sport.

Kent: Max Adamson and Chris Patricks ten, thirteen years ago they were the men. Chris Patricks the man that came back from the dead. The man that is arguably the biggest wildcard in 6CWF history. And we have the hall of famer... Max Adamson. Max Adamson was the guy everyone talked about. Max, was the man who was untouchable in this ring and on the mic...nobody could touch him. I can't deny, nobody can deny that. He has held that 6WF world championship and champion to champion... I can respect that. But things get tricky to repsect Max in this era. No... I just cant. The reason Max Adamson is in the hall of fame, it's all because of me.

Kent: Chris Patricks and Max Adamson are relics. I've said it so many times but Patricks and Max Adamson are relics to a long dead era. Let me be real... if we could teleport back to 6WF in twenty fourteen in my current state, 6WF world still be breathing. Hell, even 6CW would be breathing because everyone would be winning, because of me. Max Adamson stole my world in twenty fourteen so this is personal... you could say Max Adamson dented my legacy back then. Daddy's doesn't forget because it hurts. It hurts knowing that my legacy has been tarnished by Max Adamson. So this is an opportunity for me to finally kill the legend of Max Adamson and finish his career on his biggest ever night on the biggest stage in the biggest triple threat match of all time

Kent: You could say Max Adamson is like a shadow hanging over me.. tormenting me. Sneering at my Genesis and my greatness but not for much longer. Because if it wasn't for me, nobody would be talking about Max Adamson...as a matter of fact nobody would be talking about Patricks. Nobody would care about Max Adamson or Chris Patricks. Nobody would be watching the 6CWF preview shows, listening to the podcasts from Max talking about the golden years with project X... Hell, if it wasn't for me, Max Adamson wouldn't be getting VIP tickets to the shows. Max Adamson wouldn't be showing off his hall of fame ring if it wasn't for me and Genesis.

Kent: Max Adamson and Chris Patricks have had their time... it's all down to me why people care about the likes of Chris and Max. But all that aside... I keep 6CWF on the front pages, trending on X, all over instagram, snapchat and Facebook. It's all down to me. Not the hall of famer, Max Adamson and his friend Chris Patricks. I'm on my way to being the greatest of all time...nobody can do the things I can do on this mic and in that squared circle. Not Max Adamson and certainly not his friend Chris Patricks. Again, if we could teleport back to twenty fourteen I would obliterate Max Adamson and it would be me paying the checks, keeping the business going.

Kent: The biggest triple threat, the biggest Night of Glory main event match of all time is a culmination of a rivalry which has taken over my life... and you think your daddy feels the pressure? No.. not at all. All the pressure is on Max Adamson. The fairytale that the 6CWF universe wants... but, I deal in reality. I deal in greatness and my greatness kills the fairytale and the career of Max Adamson. Lets say a year or two ago, Max made of stood a chance against me. The whole world is different, it's changed and changing... I've changed. I've evovled into something the world and Max Adamson has never seen before. I'm the daddy. I'm the leader of the greatest hall of fame faction in wrestling, Genesis. I'm the 6WF world champion for a reason... I have smashed every single wrestler in this company. I'm on my way to being th greatest of all time.

Kent: Genesis led by Eddy Kent as your 6WF undispiuted world heavyweight champion is a force unlike anything you've ever seen. I'm tired of being humble... i'm tired of being disrespected. I'm tired of my Genesis being disrespected week after week by those who cling to our relevancy. I will not rest until we have eradicated the remenants of the old 6CWF era allowing my Genesis that I will be leading into a new golden age where Daddy rules the world and Genesis has only perfection at the table. The stains of the Max Adamson generation will be scrubbed clean, and together, we will be levels above anything you have ever seen. This is my time... this is the era of Daddy.

Kent: Not only I'm going to obliterate Chris Patricks and Max Adamson. I'm going to condemn the Max Adamson name to the dust where it belongs... his career is going to die. and what comes next... well that's up to you, 6CWF universe.. Stand with Genesis and join me in leading the era of Daddy and the era of Genesis... or be condemend to the dust Max Adamson. The sun is setting and the clock is ticking on the career of Max Adamson and his friendship with Chris Patricks..  Max.. I'm going to send you back to Australia with your hall of fame ring  and back to mediocrity...where you belong. All you're going to have Max is memories... because the era of Daddy doesn't have space for you Max Adamson because I am levels above you. Your career... dies at Night of Glory.

[With that Kent stands from his black metalic and cricks his neck side to side. Kent then is presented his 6WF undisputed world heavyweight championship by Ralph Santos who looks at him with confidence. Kent looks into the camera, his face slightly red with intensity as he spat out the last of his venom. the trademark arrogant smirk creeps across his face as Kent taps at his wrist watch and mouths tick tock as the camera fades away.]

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down