The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Flyers that should have been in the WWE?

5 posters

Go down

High Flyers that should have been in the WWE? Empty High Flyers that should have been in the WWE?

Post by ADMIN Wed 15 Jun 2011, 11:32 am

Bleacher Report have put up the following on which high flyers they’d have liked to see in WWE, do you agree?

PAC
PAC often nicknamed 'The man that gravity forgot' is someone who really excites me.
He is somewhat of a spot monkey but we all love high octane spots and is a welcome change as he is a rare combination. A British Wrestler without Grappling as the core.
He got his start in One Pro Wrestling (UK) but swiftly got a shot three years later in Pro Wrestling Guerrilla in 2006 in addition he had multiple performances in TNA during 2007 along with a stint in Italy with Nu-Wrestling Evolution; credited with Ultimate Warriors final match.
Also in 2007, he got the chance to perform in Japan via Dragon Gate which ultimately got him in Dragon Gate USA in 2010.
Over the years, PAC has wrestled Current WWE Superstars Daniel Bryan and Evan Bourne along with TNA Star Desmond Wolfe.

La Parka
Although the Mexican-born, LA Park had a run in WCW, he didn't get a run with WWE.
He left WCW in 2000 whilst WWE bought WCW in 2001 thus he never was a employed by WWE however, when he left WCW in 2000, he went to CMLL (one of Mexico's biggest Promotions) after a year with them, he left in 2004 to compete on the indy scene.
Whilst on the Independents, he had a number of matches in TNA in 2004 and also returned to CMLL briefly but left again in 2008.
He has since returned to AAA in 2010, his first major promotion. Since his return he has been the number one contender to their top-tier title.
Parka is 45 years of age so far to old for the WWE, but It would have been nice if he got a shot around the time of leaving WCW and being billed at 6'1", he is quite agile.

Dr Wagner Jr
I don't know much about the Mexican Wrestling scene but one name i'm somewhat familiar with is Dr Wagner Jr.
Wagner has Pro Wrestling in his blood with his father, brother and son also being wrestlers at 45, he isn't the future of Lucha Libre but during his younger years, I think it would have been nice to witness.
He ha primarily wrestled in Mexico with CMLL (1996-2009) and AAA (2009-present) but along the way has wrestled with Japan Promotions such as New Japan Pro Wrestling.
In 2010, PWI listed him as the 16th best in the world which shows he can still go at the top but with his age perhaps his son may have a shot at WWE?

Jack Evans
I mention Jack Evans in another article recently and decided to take my extract from that:
If you haven't heard of this guy, you must watch the video on Youtube.
He goes by the name of Jack Evans, and was once in TNA around 2004; sadly that was just before I entered the world of TNA Wrestling as I began to watch around 2005 or 2006.
He apparently was in an angle with Team Canada.
Since his departure from TNA, He has wrestled with Ring Of Honor, Dragon Gate (Japan), however, from 2008 onwards, he has been down in the Mexican promotion AAA wrestling the likes of Christopher Daniels, Carlito, Teddy Hart and current FCW star Alex Koslov.
I wish WWE would sign him, but he probably is too "dangerous" for them on the other hand, I would love to see him mix it up in TNA's X-Division scene.

Extreme Tiger
For those whom are unaware, This is Jack Evans tag team partner down in AAA.
This Mexican sensation is comparable to Rey Mysterio in some aspects not only in the ring but also being trained by Mysterio's uncle.
He also won the latest "Rey de Reyes" tournament and by looking on this list shows many top stars winning Vamprio, LA Parka and current AAA World Champion El Zorro.

Voldador Jr
Volador Jr has Wrestling in his blood as his father Volador/Super Parka is the uncle of LA Park.
Volador is best known for wrestling in CMLL wrestling the likes of current WWE Superstars Alberto Del Rio and Sin Cara!
During 2008, he had a brief stint in TNA with the 2008 World X-Cup competing with Team Mexico

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

High Flyers that should have been in the WWE? Empty Re: High Flyers that should have been in the WWE?

Post by AberdeenSteve Wed 15 Jun 2011, 12:26 pm

Fantastic list Hero; never heard of the last one Voldador Jr. I'll need to take a look at some of his stuff on YouTube.

Jack Evans is by far the best one on that list in my opinion. Like you said though he would be way to dangerous for the WWE's style but the guy is an incredible athlete. He was fantastic in his stint in TNA, was glad I managed to see it.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

High Flyers that should have been in the WWE? Empty Re: High Flyers that should have been in the WWE?

Post by crippledtart Wed 15 Jun 2011, 12:40 pm

They don't fit WWE's philosophy. It's like saying that Denzel Washington should have been in Pulp Fiction, or Bob Dylan should have been in Queen.

I don't think it would do their careers any good to be in WWE, or indeed TNA for that matter. They're better off hoping that ROH grows quickly following the Sinclair deal.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 15 Jun 2011, 12:47 pm

a few high flyers id like to see in wwe

hector garza - not allowed in the us over a drug scandal , very talented ,very strong and flew off the top rope with ease

matt cross - i believe he was on tough enough , it's a shame he didn't win cos he can do a excellent shooting star leg drop

jushin liger - japanese legend , high flyer , would of been very interested to see how wwe would of booked him

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by hockeyking0011 Wed 15 Jun 2011, 4:16 pm

I know he has been in every company going, but Teddy Hart- Such an amazing wrestler, just a shame he thought because he had a certain surname he should go straight in at the top.

hockeyking0011

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed 15 Jun 2011, 4:18 pm

It’s a shame with Teddy that he has such a natural talent yet he’s such a (insert numerous swear words), he really could have gone far but only has himself to blame.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down