The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hulk Hogan - TNA Next Level

5 posters

Go down

Hulk Hogan - TNA Next Level Empty Hulk Hogan - TNA Next Level

Post by goldustismyhero Thu 16 Jun 2011, 3:31 am

Sounds like he wants to take TNA the same way Vince pushes his guys big and muscly!

see link for more

http://www.wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1308173824

goldustismyhero

Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan - TNA Next Level Empty Re: Hulk Hogan - TNA Next Level

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 16 Jun 2011, 9:55 am

Nothing new in that mate, Hogan and McMahon have the same outlook, he should have focused on Morgan instead of Abyss 18 months ago

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline1981 Thu 16 Jun 2011, 10:17 am

hogan is great hope he fights sting and give him the leg drop

pauline1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 16 Jun 2011, 10:30 am

The thing that annoyed me about last weeks iMPACT! was Sting seemed more bothered about Hogan than about Anderson

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 16 Jun 2011, 10:32 am

Was that the only thing that bothered you about Impact?
I have a list! Wink

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 16 Jun 2011, 10:57 am

I didn't like Sting or Bully being pinned the show before a PPV but I do think Gunner is a potential main guy of the future even if he has to get repackaged in the WWE to realise it

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 16 Jun 2011, 11:16 am

It’s interesting that the 2 new guys that have come through the Hogan/Bischoff era are Gunner and Crimson, two guys obviously that Hogan & McMahon have wet dreams over yet the one who potentially could and should eclipse them in Matt Morgan gets constantly overlooked.
Gunner though has replied to 2 tweets I sent him including one to wish my son Happy Birthday so that means in my eyes he's now the best thing going.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 16 Jun 2011, 11:57 am

He has something about him, I've not got a clue what it is but I can see him in a Mankind type mask playing a deranged character

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 16 Jun 2011, 12:05 pm

Yes I can see what you mean, he does the deranged eyes look very well, reminds me actually of Edge when he was going for the Spear and started pulling at his hair (but in Gunner he has the physique to hit a spear!). The name though is just plain awful and the fact that he was introduced as a security guard will be held against him.
The guy served in Iraq, they could easily use that to build him up as a uberface.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 16 Jun 2011, 12:25 pm

Thats why i see any long term potential in the WWE, the name and the security gimmick would hold him back, I'd bring him in under a Mankind type mask then let it play out that the reason he is so twisted and deranged is because of what he saw in Iraq

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Fri 17 Jun 2011, 12:26 pm

the-gaffer wrote:Thats why i see any long term potential in the WWE, the name and the security gimmick would hold him back, I'd bring him in under a Mankind type mask then let it play out that the reason he is so twisted and deranged is because of what he saw in Iraq

I'm not sure that would be a very sensitive gimmick, but it's definitely an interesting thought. It would have probably fitted the attitude era better.

I think Gunner has got a decent look and potential, but one of the worst names in wrestling, and I'd have preferred to see TNA push him slowly until the fans were eager to see him main eventing. It feels forced, and it doesn't help that only a few weeks ago he was being made a fool of by Eric Young.

Matt Morgan on the other hand is one of those wrestlers TNA fans are ready to see in a main event role. He's been tested in the past and I think he passed that test. He looks the part, is good on the mic, and I think has enough industry and life experience to do very well if given the opportunity. He's one of a handful of wrestlers who I think are ready to step up and replace the old timers.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down