The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't contain my joy because I have found out this morning that......

+4
laverfan
Solerina
socal1976
noleisthebest
8 posters

Go down

I can't contain my joy because I have found out this morning that...... Empty I can't contain my joy because I have found out this morning that......

Post by noleisthebest Sat 18 Jun 2011, 3:56 pm

I HAVE WON A TICKET FOR OLYMPIC MEN'S SINGLES FINAL AT WIMBLEDON, YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!! Yahoo

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

I can't contain my joy because I have found out this morning that...... Empty Re: I can't contain my joy because I have found out this morning that......

Post by socal1976 Sat 18 Jun 2011, 3:59 pm

Good for you Nitb, have fun you are one lucky gal.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

I can't contain my joy because I have found out this morning that...... Empty Re: I can't contain my joy because I have found out this morning that......

Post by noleisthebest Sat 18 Jun 2011, 4:02 pm

socal1976 wrote:Good for you Nitb, have fun you are one lucky gal.

Oh and so, so , soooooo happy!!!!!!!! At last, my foot shall tread a Wimbledon final.....this one even more unique as it is a once in a lifetime opportunity, I mean how many times in your life can you watch Olympic games in your bakckyard AND a finals tennis match in Wimbledon, plus I know that all top 4 will be rearing to win it there, especially Nole and Federer!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Jun 2011, 4:39 pm

If Novak makes it to the Final, will you be concious enough to watch it ?

Will Murray be able to get to two Wimbledon finals in one year ?? that would be a feat !

Back to top Go down

Post by Solerina Sat 18 Jun 2011, 4:42 pm

Congrats Nole.....I'm really pleased for you : )

Solerina

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat 18 Jun 2011, 4:45 pm

Jubbahey wrote:If Novak makes it to the Final, will you be concious enough to watch it ?

Will Murray be able to get to two Wimbledon finals in one year ?? that would be a feat !

I'll do my utmost best.....A special outfit it will have to be ....mmmm....Nole MUST get into that final....

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat 18 Jun 2011, 4:46 pm

Solerina wrote:Congrats Nole.....I'm really pleased for you : )

Solerina

Thanks <beaming>

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Jun 2011, 4:55 pm

"I'll do my utmost best.....A special outfit it will have to be ....mmmm....Nole MUST get into that final...."

Now don't go spending a ton of money before the first week, he may get injured or something.

I suppose you could buy something for his No1 celebrations and double it up for the Olympics Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Sat 18 Jun 2011, 6:08 pm

NitB... Congratulations!. Bit envious, but happy for you.

I had a chance to watch Agassi @1996 Olympics. You will enjoy it. Very Happy

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by cats_r_cool Sat 18 Jun 2011, 6:32 pm

NITB, that's fantastic news Yahoo Think we are all a little envious, but happy for you , plus we will have a 606v2-er there to give us reports Very Happy

cats_r_cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Jun 2011, 6:35 pm

I hope you are going with a big 606v2.com sign for the cameras! Very Happy
Well done, I'm sure you will have a brilliant time.

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Sat 18 Jun 2011, 6:36 pm

NITB are you going to be taking me with you? kiss

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat 18 Jun 2011, 8:53 pm

cats_r_cool wrote:NITB, that's fantastic news Yahoo Think we are all a little envious, but happy for you , plus we will have a 606v2-er there to give us reports Very Happy

I'll try to outdo myself Smile I am so excited, I'm still pinching myself....

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat 18 Jun 2011, 8:56 pm

Y I Man wrote:I hope you are going with a big 606v2.com sign for the cameras! Very Happy
Well done, I'm sure you will have a brilliant time.

Why not, if you can get one ready I'll be happy to oblige Wink I've already got the Noleisthebest one ready, been waiting to use it for the last two years at TMC, but always end up watching Federer matches furious

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat 18 Jun 2011, 8:57 pm

legendkillar wrote:NITB are you going to be taking me with you? kiss

Of course, you'll be warmly snuggled in my heart heart

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Sat 18 Jun 2011, 9:00 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
legendkillar wrote:NITB are you going to be taking me with you? kiss

Of course, you'll be warmly snuggled in my heart heart

Awwwww Hug

I will have to shrink myself and hide in your hat. Very Happy

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat 18 Jun 2011, 9:03 pm

Jubbahey wrote:"I'll do my utmost best.....A special outfit it will have to be ....mmmm....Nole MUST get into that final...."

Now don't go spending a ton of money before the first week, he may get injured or something.

I suppose you could buy something for his No1 celebrations and double it up for the Olympics Smile

Well if he gets to that final and wins it, I think I'm definitely going to outdo even Nole's own celebrations....I don't know how, but I just know it.....

Yes, it would be a shame if Nole doesn't snatch that number one spot after such a year he's had, but Nadal, despite all his talk how he doesnt care for ranking will fight tooth and nails to cling on to it for dear life, just like he did in that match in Hamburg when Nole needed to beat him and get his number 2 spot....

I must say I would love Nole to win Wimbledon this year, that would be an absolute top of the world for him, I suppose I'll know this time in two weeks...I wonder what I'll be doing then....having a champagne SuperNovak bath or drowning my sorrow with a glass of fizzy water Laugh

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by gboycottnut Sat 18 Jun 2011, 11:02 pm

What will you do if Novak doesn't get to the Final? Will you burn the ticket?

gboycottnut

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun 19 Jun 2011, 6:06 pm

gboycottnut wrote:What will you do if Novak doesn't get to the Final? Will you burn the ticket?

I know what I'll do as I went thorugh the same scenario last year having the ticket for the TMC final (Federer Nadal).
I was originally gutted Nole didn't make it to the final, but eventually went and really enjoyed the tennis.

At one moment I shouted NOLEISTHEBEST! just before Federer started serving at the beginning of the third set, so I think I may do something similar ....I reckon it will be a Novak Nadal final next year.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy Sun 19 Jun 2011, 7:03 pm

noleisthebest wrote: I HAVE WON A TICKET FOR OLYMPIC MEN'S SINGLES FINAL AT WIMBLEDON, YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!! Yahoo

Harrrruuummmppphhh !

Well done Nole Yahoo Yahoo

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun 19 Jun 2011, 11:15 pm

Merci Yummie Smile

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down