The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexus

+6
BloscarPit09-ASK_HIM
boomdangle
Mr H
Kay Fabe
WobblyRhino
The-Rizz
10 posters

Go down

Nexus Empty Nexus

Post by The-Rizz Thu 23 Jun 2011, 10:14 am

Hi Guys,

If CM Punk leaves the WWE after the MITB pay-per-view, what will happen to the new Nexus? Admittedly the new Nexus has been poorly booked by creative, so I think it is most likely that they will disband either in the next few weeks before MITB or shortly after. I would however like to see them given one last chance to be a proper heel stable, with a new leader, and the ideal candidates in my mind to be the new leader would be either The Miz, or a returning Chris Jericho. Both are top quality heels, both are good promo guys who can lead the stable. I think The Miz especially might be well suited to the roll, especially as I’m not sure what the creative plans are for him, now that he has dropped out of the WWE title picture for a while…..

What does everyone else think? Should New Nexus be given another chance, or if they do split up what will happen to the stable members?

The-Rizz

Back to top Go down

Nexus Empty Re: Nexus

Post by WobblyRhino Thu 23 Jun 2011, 11:05 am

I think Nexus, if pushed the way they were before the whole CM Punk saves the New Nexus angle, then in my opinion it would be worth another go.

However, it wont happen. To be fair the whole bringing Punk in made the stable look ridiculous, and personaly I can not see Y2J coming in to be their new leader. Plus I heard that Jericho wants to come back face.

The New nexus will dispand, McGillcutty will have a good mid card future if pushed in the right way, the wird looking welsh dude could be moulded into the new Batista, and im afraid the rest will have no future for me.

WobblyRhino

Back to top Go down

Post by The-Rizz Thu 23 Jun 2011, 11:22 am

I didn't realise that Jericho wants to come back as a face. I still think The Miz could be a good leader if they want to give Nexus one last shot.

If Nexus is split up i would like to see Mason Ryan (the weird looking welsh dude!!) move to Smackdown, and build him into a monster heel to challenge Orton for the World Heavyweight Championship, once the Orton-Christian fued has finished. can't see much of a future for McGillycutty or Otunga.

The-Rizz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 23 Jun 2011, 11:58 am

Nexus got totally ruined a long time ago, Miz and Micheal Cole and a returning Triple H should have been behind it, Triple H as the brains, Miz as the initial star and the link (due to him being the only Pro on NXT 1&2) and Micheal Cole as the RAW GM, After SummerSlam Miz, who should have been on team WWE, would have turned on Cena and helped Nexus to win, they then should have cut 4 of Nexus who weren't good enough and brought in 2/3 from NXT season 2 (Riley & Harris), I would then have the Nexus totally anhillate Sheamus before Miz cashed in the MitB to get an easy win, at Survivor Series in a no DQ match between Cena/Miz for the title Nexus come out before Time To Play The Game belts out, HHH runs out with a sledgehammer and chases off Nexus, when Cena turns around he nails him and hugs Miz as Cole demands the ref counts to 3, I'd have kept Sheamus off TV until the Rumble then gave him the Goldberg treatment, winning The Rumble and setting up Miz/Sheamus for the WWE Title at Mania, it would also have meant Taker/HHH made sense since Nexus took out Taker in the buried alive match

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 23 Jun 2011, 12:08 pm

I'd have made Miz a duel Champ and after he won the WWE he'd let Barrett pin him for the US Title and while it would be a shoddy win I'd makes sure Barrett would be booked extremely strong as the US Champ

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 23 Jun 2011, 12:18 pm

I like the idea gaff.

When was the last time we saw a big curveball in the WWE? I cant actually remember. And by curveball i dont mean The Corre beating down Ezekiel Jackson backstage.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by boomdangle Thu 23 Jun 2011, 12:50 pm

Didnt they come down and aid christian the other week, perhaps he could take charge if Punk goes.

boomdangle

Back to top Go down

Post by BloscarPit09-ASK_HIM Thu 23 Jun 2011, 1:06 pm

You know they'll probably have Truth take charge, rename them the 'lil Jimmys' and have them come out rapping to 'We are one' during their entrance. Very Happy

BloscarPit09-ASK_HIM

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Thu 23 Jun 2011, 3:11 pm

Mason Ryan should go to Smackdown and challenge Ezekiel Jackson for the Intercontinental title. That would be a great match.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 23 Jun 2011, 4:05 pm

You gotta be kidding me

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Fri 24 Jun 2011, 4:13 pm

No, not really. I love matches where 2 monsters face each other. Im hoping Big Show and Mark Henry have a feud. Thats just me though I guess.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 24 Jun 2011, 5:57 pm

Whats the attraction with Jackson and Ryan though? Both of them are so green its hopeless

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Fri 24 Jun 2011, 6:01 pm

It might be worth the watch just because its so bad. Botch fests can be quite entertaining and its usually funnier with bigger wrestlers.
As long as there are no injuries of course

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 24 Jun 2011, 6:06 pm

Both of these guys aren't trusted to do anything that might make an amusing botch though, Ryan has a great look but he should have been kept in FCW for another 18 months and made to perfect his art before he was presented to the audiance, well thats just my opinion

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Fri 24 Jun 2011, 6:35 pm

Can't trust McMahon to hold back someone with that look though

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 24 Jun 2011, 7:23 pm

The look isn't going anywhere though, it would still have been there in 18 months time

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Sat 25 Jun 2011, 10:52 am

Ryan needs a gimmick of some sort...but for some reason I dont think that'll work with him. They should try and make him perfect Lesnar's move set, and just have him absolutely rampage the WWE like Lesnar. But a) that'll probably never happen and b) he'd probably botch time after time after time after time...
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Mon 27 Jun 2011, 12:39 pm

WWE is so lazy, they'll prob just someone else their leader say Chris Masters (who isn't up to much, apart from being the unofficial Superstars Champion) and make them a group of mindless bodybuilders.
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down