The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Tremlett wants be awkward with Indians (hahahahaha)

+12
robbo277
LivinginItaly
Raymond
Stellar Key
ECricket
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler
JDizzle
The Beast from the East
ShankyCricket
Hoggy_Bear
Fists of Fury
activereactive
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chris Tremlett wants be awkward with Indians (hahahahaha) Empty Chris Tremlett wants be awkward with Indians (hahahahaha)

Post by activereactive Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:26 pm

Chris Tremlett is confident he can play a key role for England in their forthcoming Test series against India.
The six-foot, seven-inch, Surrey bowler was man of the series against Sri Lanka and in the final Test at the Rose Bowl took 6-48 in the first innings.
Tremlett, 29, believes his height helps make him a difficult bowler to play against and he wants to make his mark against India who travel to England as the world's top-ranked Test nation.
Tremlett, who made his Test debut against India four years ago, said: "Jimmy Anderson is obviously a great bowler but I offer something different with my bounce and pace.
"If we get pitches like we did at the Rose Bowl, with a bit more bounce, I am sure they are going to find it uncomfortable.
"I'm probably the tallest bowler around in the world so I do offer something a bit different.
"My bounce can be awkward on certain pitches so hopefully I can keep doing what I am doing and causing a threat to batsmen from any team."

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=3&sqi=2&ved=0CCUQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fm.skysports.com%2Farticle%2Fsports%2F7002900&ei=n3METriiIZCq8AOYqPXEDQ&usg=AFQjCNELFJPY-3JJM-4b1iGeWZIbBAsbBg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chris baby just wait, n see how Sehwag and Gambhir will torment you.

activereactive

Back to top Go down

Chris Tremlett wants be awkward with Indians (hahahahaha) Empty Re: Chris Tremlett wants be awkward with Indians (hahahahaha)

Post by Fists of Fury Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:35 pm

Mark my words, Sehwag and Gambhir won't like it up 'em if we do serve up a tasty pitch that offers seam and bounce. Big Tremmers has been in top form, and he is a handful for any batsman in the right conditions.

Hopefully the ground staff take note, and make them bowlers tracks. Bowlers tracks will equal an England series win, in my opinion. Will still be a very close one, but our bowling attack is better than India's, and batting is about on par.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Chris Tremlett wants be awkward with Indians (hahahahaha) Empty Re: Chris Tremlett wants be awkward with Indians (hahahahaha)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:36 pm

sehwag will hit anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoggy_Bear Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:42 pm

cricketfan90 wrote:sehwag will hit anything

His record in England isn't great though, is it?

Hoggy_Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:43 pm

no but he is a much better play now than he was

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:43 pm

I don't think Sehwag will fare too well against the moving ball, not if Jimmy is in full swing anyway.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:50 pm

he goes hard at the ball so he may do okay, but if we get him early then dravid, sachin etc, its gonna be a hard series for us

Back to top Go down

Post by activereactive Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:07 pm

Chris Tremlett's Christening await, at the hands of Sehwag, Gambhir, Yuvi , Raina Kohli, etc, Chris baby gonna cry and wotnott .

activereactive

Back to top Go down

Post by ShankyCricket Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:12 pm

Sehwag is just a Flat Track Bully.He looked completely out of depth in SA against swing and bounce.Jimmy and Tremlett would eat him for breakfast.

However Gambhir,Dravid,SRT,etc are class acts.

ShankyCricket

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast from the East Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:32 pm

shankythebiggestengfan wrote:Sehwag is just a Flat Track Bully.He looked completely out of depth in SA against swing and bounce.Jimmy and Tremlett would eat him for breakfast.

However Gambhir,Dravid,SRT,etc are class acts.
Same is said of Jonathon Trott.

Steyn and Morkel destroyed Trott in SA

The Beast from the East

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:40 pm

I think the Indian boys on here are feeling a little insecure about us taking their number 1 spot, hence the negativity toward us and their total lack of objectivity.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast from the East Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:41 pm

Fists of Fury wrote:I think the Indian boys on here are feeling a little insecure about us taking their number 1 spot, hence the negativity toward us and their total lack of objectivity.
Even if England beat India 4 zip, England still won't go to World number 1.

The Beast from the East

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:43 pm

No, but it's coming very very soon, and I think Indians know this too. Their team has been at a peak over the last couple of years, but soon to be mass retirements will hit them like it hit the Aussies. As I said in an earlier thread, England would wipe the floor with the Indian team currently playing the West Indies.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast from the East Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:47 pm

Fists of Fury wrote:No, but it's coming very very soon, and I think Indians know this too. Their team has been at a peak over the last couple of years, but soon to be mass retirements will hit them like it hit the Aussies. As I said in an earlier thread, England would wipe the floor with the Indian team currently playing the West Indies.
Well that side isn't the one coming to England, so keep dreaming.

India have plenty of youngsters waiting to break into the International setup.

It's not like they rely on South African, Irishmen etc is it?

The Beast from the East

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:56 pm

Your old boys are on the decline, and the youngsters aren't all that, your time is drawing to an end.

James Anderson to bowl you out emphatically on a regular basis this summer. This won't be a road of a track with no swing, your flat track bullies will be tied up in knots.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast from the East Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:58 pm

Fists of Fury wrote:Your old boys are on the decline, and the youngsters aren't all that, your time is drawing to an end.

James Anderson to bowl you out emphatically on a regular basis this summer. This won't be a road of a track with no swing, your flat track bullies will be tied up in knots.
Tendulkar and Dravid are superior to any English batsmen.

India blunted Styen and Morne in SA, Anderson isn't in their league.

The Beast from the East

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:59 pm

Yes he is. Nobody, and I repeat nobody, is as lethal as James Anderson with a swinging ball.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast from the East Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:02 pm

Fists of Fury wrote:Yes he is. Nobody, and I repeat nobody, is as lethal as James Anderson with a swinging ball.
hahahaha

Steyn pisses all over him.

Anderson one dimensional bowler with no talent.

The Beast from the East

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:04 pm

The Beast from the East wrote:
Fists of Fury wrote:Yes he is. Nobody, and I repeat nobody, is as lethal as James Anderson with a swinging ball.
hahahaha

Oh dear lord, that my friend, ends my will to debate with you. Clearly very uneducated, or on a serious wind up mission.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast from the East Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:08 pm

Fists of Fury wrote:
The Beast from the East wrote:
hahahaha

Oh dear lord, that my friend, ends my will to debate with you. Clearly very uneducated, or on a serious wind up mission.
Anderson no 5 wicket hauls outside the countries where the ball swings.

10 5 wickets hauls in Eng, NZ and SA only.

Nothing in Asia or Oz.

One dimensional.

Steyn 5 wicket hauls in Oz, Ind, SA, Pak, SL and Windies.

Steyn 200 odd wickets @ 23
Anderson 200 odd wickets @ 31

Different league? I think so

The Beast from the East

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:14 pm

Anderson has been playing test cricket since a young age, whereby he was never going to be the finished article and therefore would have shipped a lot more runs than he does now.

Then he had the stress fracture of the back, and went through a remoulding of his action, which again would have taken some time to get exactly right.

Steyn, on the other hand, didn't play test cricket until a couple of years ago on any regular basis, so had plenty of time to play his trade at lower levels, and discover exactly what worked for him.

The James Anderson of the last couple of years, which is when he has truly come into his own and fulfilled his potential, hasn't played a test in subcontinent conditions (I don't think), but I guarantee his bowling average will be a lot lower than his current 31. As things stand right now, I'd rate Steyn slightly ahead as he has the express pace to rely on when there is no swing, but in swinging conditions Anderson is an absolute master of swinging it both ways, and has the ball on a string at times such is his mastery of the art. Steyn is not as good a swing bowler as Jimmy when the conditions are right.

Also, Anderson must be given huge credit for his performance out in Australia after many had questioned his ability to succeed where the ball wasn't doing much. His control was tremendous, showing that he has another string to his bow.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast from the East Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:35 pm

Fists of Fury wrote:Anderson has been playing test cricket since a young age, whereby he was never going to be the finished article and therefore would have shipped a lot more runs than he does now.

Then he had the stress fracture of the back, and went through a remoulding of his action, which again would have taken some time to get exactly right.

Steyn, on the other hand, didn't play test cricket until a couple of years ago on any regular basis, so had plenty of time to play his trade at lower levels, and discover exactly what worked for him.

The James Anderson of the last couple of years, which is when he has truly come into his own and fulfilled his potential, hasn't played a test in subcontinent conditions (I don't think), but I guarantee his bowling average will be a lot lower than his current 31. As things stand right now, I'd rate Steyn slightly ahead as he has the express pace to rely on when there is no swing, but in swinging conditions Anderson is an absolute master of swinging it both ways, and has the ball on a string at times such is his mastery of the art. Steyn is not as good a swing bowler as Jimmy when the conditions are right.

Also, Anderson must be given huge credit for his performance out in Australia after many had questioned his ability to succeed where the ball wasn't doing much. His control was tremendous, showing that he has another string to his bow.
So you saying Steyn isn't to good at swing bowling?

Ask the members at the MCG in 2009 is Steyn is a master of swing bowling.

Ask the fans at Nagpur if Steyn swung the ball.

Both sets of fans will say Steyn is one of a kind.

Age makes no difference.

Steyn became a regular at 24 years ago. Hardly a lot of experince is it? He debuted at 21.

The Beast from the East

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:40 pm

You don't just master the art of swing bowling straight away. The skills that Anderson now has whereby he can swing it big both ways without any real change in his delivery are incredibly hard to master.

Steyn is a fantastic bowler, but it is a different kind of swing. Steyn bowls very fast with slight late outswing, which is mighty effective yes, but my point is that Anderson is a bigger swinger of the ball, and can move it big both ways, something which Steyn doesn't tend to do.

I'm not knocking Steyn mate, he is the best bowler in the world and a tremendous seamer (plus, as a Warwickshire fan I have fond memories of him bowling teams out for us), I am just saying that in the right conditions James Anderson is one hell of a skilful bowler and is more than a match for anyone. I just wish you'd appreciate that rather than rubbishing Anderson and his undoubted ability.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:45 pm

steyn is the best fast bowler in the world all round bowling.

jimmy is a world class swing bowler

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:50 pm

Short and sweet but sums up what I've been trying to say perfectly.

All round: Steyn
Swinging: I can't look past Anderson

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JDizzle Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:53 pm

Jimmy is a world class swing bowler, anyone who says differently is just on a wind up. And he obviously can take wickets in countries where the ball doesn't swing and that is why he was out top wicket taker in Oz this winter...

I don't see why people can't appreciate both Steyn and Anderson. Steyn might be better, but it doesn't make Anderson poor! I personally have never rated Sehwag that highly and I don't think he will have a particularly good series. I am tipping Eng to take this series 2-1.

JDizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:01 pm

It does seem to be our Indian contingent that tries to dismiss Anderson's capabilities, which makes me wonder whether they are scared of what he might do to their batting order later this summer Wink

England 2-1 is my tip also, Jdizzle. Here's hoping so.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:32 pm

Fists of Fury wrote:It does seem to be our Indian contingent that tries to dismiss Anderson's capabilities, which makes me wonder whether they are scared of what he might do to their batting order later this summer Wink

England 2-1 is my tip also, Jdizzle. Here's hoping so.

there are some wums appearing

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:37 pm

cricketfan90 wrote:no but he is a much better play now than he was

Sangakarra has always been a great player and his record sstill atrocious despite one good innings in 6 attempts this time around.

Yes India have a good batting line up, they are the number one test side for a reason...and its not their bowlers. But Englands batsmen have been better over the last year, play a LOT more test cricket, with the exception of Cook are better suited to English conditions, and will come into the series much better prepared.
The bowling its hard to deny England have the upper hand both in quality and type. Its really only Shaeer Khan that is likely to rip england apart. Fast pitches with bounce will cause teh Indian batsmen more problems than slow low ones. All sides exposed to it so far in tests have struggled with Tremletts bounce, Finn too. India have players who can cope, but would cope better against regulation fast mediums in unhelpful conditions, thats not a criticism just an inevitability. Anderson is a master of the classic English damp day conditions, again genuine swing causes any batsman trouble.

If the series were in India I wouldnt give England much hope. But your being niave or blind if you imagine India will just stroll up and win at a canter. England have the right side to win this series, even if you can make a case for India having more top class superstar players.

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:40 pm

Great post, Peter. You've summed it up very well.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:42 pm

cricketfan90 wrote:sehwag will hit anything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkvCqTuFego

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRXjBtojmrE

Just because its national WUM week :p

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by JDizzle Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:03 pm

I think most rational posters see it very much the same way, with India probably having the stronger batting line-up but with England having the stronger bowling line up. And that home advantage probably makes Eng slight favourites for this series! I would imagine that is the view of most. And all I can hope is that rain doesn'r ruin what should be an enthralling series!

JDizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast from the East Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:36 pm

JDizzle wrote:Jimmy is a world class swing bowler, anyone who says differently is just on a wind up. And he obviously can take wickets in countries where the ball doesn't swing and that is why he was out top wicket taker in Oz this winter...

I don't see why people can't appreciate both Steyn and Anderson. Steyn might be better, but it doesn't make Anderson poor! I personally have never rated Sehwag that highly and I don't think he will have a particularly good series. I am tipping Eng to take this series 2-1.
I doubt Sehwag cares what you think.

Sir Issac Vivian Alexander Richards is a huge fan of Sehwag.

Ian Chappell is a massive fan of Sehwag.

Two of the legends of the game.

The Beast from the East

Back to top Go down

Post by ECricket Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:57 pm

JDizzle wrote:I think most rational posters see it very much the same way, with India probably having the stronger batting line-up but with England having the stronger bowling line up. And that home advantage probably makes Eng slight favourites for this series! I would imagine that is the view of most. And all I can hope is that rain doesn'r ruin what should be an enthralling series!

England bowling line up could take 20 wkts once in four tests against SA in SA
Indian bowling line up took 20 wkts twice in three test matches against SA in SA

It will be futile to hype a bowling lineup which has Stuart Broad in it

ECricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Stellar Key Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:23 pm

Chris Tremlett is confident he can play a key role for England in their forthcoming Test series against India.
The six-foot, seven-inch, Surrey bowler was man of the series against Sri Lanka and in the final Test at the Rose Bowl took 6-48 in the first innings.
Tremlett, 29, believes his height helps make him a difficult bowler to play against and he wants to make his mark against India who travel to England as the world's top-ranked Test nation.
Tremlett, who made his Test debut against India four years ago, said: "Jimmy Anderson is obviously a great bowler but I offer something different with my bounce and pace.
"If we get pitches like we did at the Rose Bowl, with a bit more bounce, I am sure they are going to find it uncomfortable.
"I'm probably the tallest bowler around in the world so I do offer something a bit different.
"My bounce can be awkward on
certain pitches so hopefully I can keep doing what I am doing and causing a threat to batsmen from any team."

Two things are needed for CT to move up as the strike bowler in this series. One - 4 pitches of pace and bounce for the series. So Lords need to pull their heads out of the sand and stop producing soft wickets as they do for for Middlesex to hide on. 8)

Next Tremlett MUST become aggressive , nasty , vindictive, malicious , spiteful and much more to become death ,the destroyer of worlds and small sub continental batting sides.

Stellar Key

Back to top Go down

Post by Raymond Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:26 pm

Anderson is a better bowler than than Morkel, ask the aussie's. Also Tremlett has the potential to be better than Steyn and Morkel, he swings it at pace, gets movement off the pitch and gets awkward bounce. We also have many back up bowlers e.g. Bres, Onions and Finn

When you have the likes of Shane Warne saying that Tremlett could be the best bowler in the world you can't ignore him, he knows his cricket.

And Michael Holding high regards of Finn can't be ignored either.

England have the best bowling attack in the World at the moment. Batting is not to bad either Wink

Raymond

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:26 am

Stellar Key wrote:
"My bounce can be awkward on
certain pitches so hopefully I can keep doing what I am doing and causing a threat to batsmen from any team."

Two things are needed for CT to move up as the strike bowler in this series. One - 4 pitches of pace and bounce for the series. So Lords need to pull their heads out of the sand and stop producing soft wickets as they do for for Middlesex to hide on. 8)

Next Tremlett MUST become aggressive , nasty , vindictive, malicious , spiteful and much more to become death ,the destroyer of worlds and small sub continental batting sides.

Haha, fair play mate, particularly enjoyed this bit.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LivinginItaly Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:38 am

As long as there is some life in the pitches in terms of pace and bounce this should be a really good contest, as despite what the wums may say both teams have good batting and bowling lineups. In India I would back India to win, but in England I think it will be a very close series.

LivinginItaly

Back to top Go down

Post by robbo277 Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:00 pm

Since the home series against West Indies in 2009, Anderson has taken 102 wickets at 26 runs a piece. Tremlett in this time period has taken 58 at 23.37 (in less matches).

In this time period, Tremlett, Anderson, Finn and Swann all have averages of under 25 in England (where this series will be played). I'd go with those four for the first test against India.

robbo277

https://twitter.com/#!/robbo277

Back to top Go down

Post by Stellar Key Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:21 pm

Seems a fair enough choice but the Selecs have backed Broad so far.

England with a 4 man attack though it seems like 3 at times will want helpful pitches for the rest of the season. Perhaps they'll want the weather to stay unsettled as that assists their bowling too.

Stellar Key

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:26 pm

Realistically, the ground staff will want to back England, and need to set pitches that will aid our attack. Apart from Zaheer, India's attack doesn't look too clever.

I'm backing England for 3-1.

Back to top Go down

Post by ECricket Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:51 pm

England couldnt even win 2 Tests against SL and moderator of forum is backing them to win 3 against India.

Sainty you should be joing some England fan club rather being a biased moderator

ECricket

Back to top Go down

Post by LivinginItaly Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:58 pm

ECricket wrote:England couldnt even win 2 Tests against SL and moderator of forum is backing them to win 3 against India.

Sainty you should be joing some England fan club rather being a biased moderator

Sorry, but where does it say that a moderator can't have an opinion? Thought the job of a moderator was to be a regular poster, and only put on the moderator's hat when necessary.

LivinginItaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ECricket Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:14 pm

LivinginItaly wrote:
ECricket wrote:England couldnt even win 2 Tests against SL and moderator of forum is backing them to win 3 against India.

Sorry, but where does it say that a moderator can't have an opinion? Thought the job of a moderator was to be a regular poster, and only put on the moderator's hat when necessary.

Easy mate, we are allowed to pull leg of moderator after all angel

ECricket

Back to top Go down

Post by LivinginItaly Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:16 pm

sorry, mate didn't realise you were joking Smile

LivinginItaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:21 pm

I'm glad that one is a joke...

After all, I'm an England supporter after all, I'll naturally want to back them. I'm hoping for a cracker of a series going hand in hand with some cracking debate and banter on here.

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by SimonofSurrey Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:25 pm

The article title says it all - the ridiculously presumptive 'hahahahaha' before a ball has been bowled in the series? Stupid wumming. Some might say there are some schizophrenic posters on this site - Indians behaving like cowboys - but I prefer not to associate myself with that kind of unworthy and provocative comment, so I won't say it here.

Tremlett's optimism is good to see. He is saying what he intends to do, rather than bragging about what he will do. He recognises the talented Indian batting line-up represents a huge challenge and is up for the experience.

SimonofSurrey

Back to top Go down

Post by msp83 Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:00 am

Ahah!. It has all kicked off here!.
It seems English supporters are going to bank on Jimmy to deliver against the Indian lineup. Of course James Anderson is a fine swing bowler who has added more string to his bowling recently. In English conditions, he can be a real handful..
But I believe its going to be Chris Tremlett who's going to be a concern for India, as he has pace, and more importantly bounce. The Indians are decent players of swing. its pace and bounce that's going to trouble them more.
And have people forgotten Zaheer Khan? Zak, like Anderson, is a master of swing bowling. but he can also reverse it, and even on the dead roads on which they play back in India, he has troubled the best of them.
Ishant Sharma, if he finds form, can also be a real handful with his pace, bounce and movement. Ishant has found some form in the West Indies, watch out England!.

msp83

Back to top Go down

Post by msp83 Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:07 am

Now on the batting front, both sides have solid lineups. But India's is way beyond solid. Alastair Cook and Jonathan Trott are in great form, and Ian Bell has been making up for his earlier failings since 2009. Most importantly, Kevin Pietersen has found form against Lanka. If Stuart Broad plays ahead of Steve Finn, then England bats down to 9 and that is an advantage for them.
But Andrew Strauss is in poor form, and it has to be seen how Trott is going to play spin alongside Eoin Morgan. Zaheer Khan has a particularly good record against Left-handers(Ask Graeme Smith), and England has a few of them in their rank, starting right from the top.

msp83

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:07 am

[quote="msp83"]Ahah!. It has all kicked off here!.

because some wums are appearing, and dont have anything good to say about anyone else and its extremely annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next