The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't Take It So Personally Fans, Enjoy Tennis Instead...

+4
Simple_Analyst
Haddie-nuff
superochog
noleisthebest
8 posters

Go down

Don't Take It So Personally Fans, Enjoy Tennis Instead... Empty Don't Take It So Personally Fans, Enjoy Tennis Instead...

Post by noleisthebest Tue 28 Jun 2011, 11:21 am

This effort will probably be another waste of time, but I'll give it another (last) try.

Here we are, in the middle of the most fabulous tennis tournament, having the luxury of enjoying some fantastic matches and brilliant tennis, men's tour being strong and competitive, women's getting interesting after many years.

And what do some do instead: quibble about who said what...

We all have our preferences, thoughts, suspicions...as far as I am concerned you can say what you like about Nole, and I think in the past 4-5 years I think I have heard it all, that won't get me into "protective" mode or wanting/demanding "proofs", thread closing, chucking toys out of pram....

As if what is written and said on this or any other blog makes any difference....just have fun, everyone, it IS possible...because as one of my latest pearls of wisdom claims:

If you have an appetite for truth, you've gotta have the stomach for it as well

8)

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Don't Take It So Personally Fans, Enjoy Tennis Instead... Empty Re: Don't Take It So Personally Fans, Enjoy Tennis Instead...

Post by superochog Tue 28 Jun 2011, 11:22 am

I was just wondering where you have been Rolling Eyes

superochog

Back to top Go down

Don't Take It So Personally Fans, Enjoy Tennis Instead... Empty Re: Don't Take It So Personally Fans, Enjoy Tennis Instead...

Post by noleisthebest Tue 28 Jun 2011, 11:23 am

Enjoying tennis, of course.....Wink

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Haddie-nuff Tue 28 Jun 2011, 11:28 am

If you have an appetite for truth you´ve gotta have the stomach for it as well.

Absolutely NITB....which applies to everybody Don't Take It So Personally Fans, Enjoy Tennis Instead... 590675

Haddie-nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue 28 Jun 2011, 11:29 am

Haddie-nuff wrote:If you have an appetite for truth you´ve gotta have the stomach for it as well.

Absolutely NITB....which applies to everybody Don't Take It So Personally Fans, Enjoy Tennis Instead... 590675

Tell me about it.... Whistle

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Haddie-nuff Tue 28 Jun 2011, 11:34 am

Good then you wont mind me reminding you when the time comes. Wink

Haddie-nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Simple_Analyst Tue 28 Jun 2011, 11:40 am

Funny NITB is taking the moral high ground here after jumping in other threads to accuse Nadal of taking a MTO when Djokovic has taken a career worth of MTO's in a year. Now you are suddenly enjoying tennis?
Well I enjoy tennis and wouldn't care less even if a player takes siesta during a match.

Simple_Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Haddie-nuff Tue 28 Jun 2011, 11:45 am

Nicely put SA

Haddie-nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue 28 Jun 2011, 11:50 am

Simple_Analyst wrote:Funny NITB is taking the moral high ground here after jumping in other threads to accuse Nadal of taking a MTO when Djokovic has taken a career worth of MTO's in a year. Now you are suddenly enjoying tennis?
Well I enjoy tennis and wouldn't care less even if a player takes siesta during a match.

Just WHEN did I make that accusation?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Simple_Analyst Tue 28 Jun 2011, 12:53 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
Simple_Analyst wrote:Funny NITB is taking the moral high ground here after jumping in other threads to accuse Nadal of taking a MTO when Djokovic has taken a career worth of MTO's in a year. Now you are suddenly enjoying tennis?

Really?

Simple_Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue 28 Jun 2011, 2:54 pm

Simple_Analyst wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:

Really?

Is that the best you could come up with?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Simple_Analyst Tue 28 Jun 2011, 2:59 pm

No, I just actually don't have the time to dig up your comments on the previous thread

Simple_Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Tue 28 Jun 2011, 2:59 pm

Can we please calm down guys. NITB is trying to help de-fuse and bring about some calm in this section, so can we please show a little appreciation fvor the effort.

Thanks NITB

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Tue 28 Jun 2011, 3:01 pm

Same old, same old...lol.

Its becoming more time 606 Round 2 than 606v2 at times.
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Tue 28 Jun 2011, 3:14 pm

My personal thoughts are that there must be nearly as many posts complaining that this place is as bad as 606, than there are posts that people complain about!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue 28 Jun 2011, 7:12 pm

Every one is tense, I am with Nitb, lets have fun and not take every little negative comment directed at one player or the other have it treated as if the world is coming to an end or like a crime has been committed.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue 28 Jun 2011, 7:30 pm

socal,
I'm not tense at all.....this has been such a strange Wimbledon for me, but expect that to change and temperatures rise, God willing on Friday Wink

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue 28 Jun 2011, 7:32 pm

Nitb, Novak looks like he is in really good form, I am starting to look forward to the Fed v. Nole semifinal. Eventhough, this bizarre trend of Novak getting Roger in every semi is annoying, at least it gives Novak the chance to get the revenge he deserves after the French open.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue 28 Jun 2011, 7:45 pm

socal1976 wrote:Nitb, Novak looks like he is in really good form, I am starting to look forward to the Fed v. Nole semifinal. Eventhough, this bizarre trend of Novak getting Roger in every semi is annoying, at least it gives Novak the chance to get the revenge he deserves after the French open.

That would be sooooooooooo sweet!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down