The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANDY........

5 posters

Go down

ANDY........ Empty ANDY........

Post by noleisthebest Thu 30 Jun 2011, 10:49 pm

Don't do it for Britain, don't do it for Scotland, don't even do it for LTA ...do it for NOLE, go on, beat that guy tomorrow boxing

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

ANDY........ Empty Re: ANDY........

Post by noleisthebest Thu 30 Jun 2011, 11:03 pm

Come on Andy, Noleisthebest expects Smile !

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by sportslover Thu 30 Jun 2011, 11:12 pm

noleisthebest wrote:Don't do it for Britain, don't do it for Scotland, don't even do it for LTA ...do it for NOLE, go on, beat that guy tomorrow boxing

Just as well this is 606v2 and not the old 606 because with comments like this every football wum would be frantically posting obscenities Laugh

sportslover

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu 30 Jun 2011, 11:18 pm

sportslover wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:Don't do it for Britain, don't do it for Scotland, don't even do it for LTA ...do it for NOLE, go on, beat that guy tomorrow boxing

Just as well this is 606v2 and not the old 606 because with comments like this every football wum would be frantically posting obscenities Laugh

I'm genuinely innocent of any such thoughts!

I've just realised if Andy beats Nadal, Nole's number one whethere or not he beats Tsonga....hence my thinking outside the box 🐑

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Fri 01 Jul 2011, 3:44 am

Nitb, I hope Novak does get the number #1, but honestly I would prefer Nadal in the final over Andy. I think if Andy does get to the final it will be much harder to beat him with the entire british nation behind him. Plus I actually think right now Nadal is maybe a better matchup for Novak than Andy. And afterall all we need for Novak to be number #1 is just one little win against Tsonga. And then we don't need any help from Andy, and it won't matter what happens in the final. Just get that W against Tsonga.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri 01 Jul 2011, 10:40 am

socal1976 wrote:Nitb, I hope Novak does get the number #1, but honestly I would prefer Nadal in the final over Andy. I think if Andy does get to the final it will be much harder to beat him with the entire british nation behind him. Plus I actually think right now Nadal is maybe a better matchup for Novak than Andy. And afterall all we need for Novak to be number #1 is just one little win against Tsonga. And then we don't need any help from Andy, and it won't matter what happens in the final. Just get that W against Tsonga.

You've gotta be kiddin' Socal....

Anyway, I'll think about that one ANOTHER day.
today is the day, the BIG day for Nole.

I've never said this before, and there were plenty of opportunities.....but this is an absolute MUST win for NOle. Anything else will be a massive disappointment. The one that makes something within you die.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Jul 2011, 10:56 am

Oh for goodness sake, its just a tennis match, no-ones going to die !

Well, thats what I keep telling myself, and as the Murray/Nadal match looms closer, the more nervous I get, not sure if I'll be able to watch it or know the score till tonight, looking with slanted eyes at the BBC sport site through the slits in my fingers as I peek at the headlines.

Oh god, why do we put ourselves through this year after year, surely there is a more healthy sport to follow.

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri 01 Jul 2011, 11:01 am

Jubba,

its gotta be LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE.......tennis does tend to do it to us mortals

Shocked

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy Fri 01 Jul 2011, 11:06 am

Jubbahey wrote:Oh for goodness sake, its just a tennis match, no-ones going to die !

Well, thats what I keep telling myself, and as the Murray/Nadal match looms closer, the more nervous I get, not sure if I'll be able to watch it or know the score till tonight, looking with slanted eyes at the BBC sport site through the slits in my fingers as I peek at the headlines.

Oh god, why do we put ourselves through this year after year, surely there is a more healthy sport to follow.

Tennis would be a healthy sport if I didn't put away so much liquid refreshment and smoke
like a chimney whenever Andy plays !!1 Shocked

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri 01 Jul 2011, 11:16 am

yummymummy wrote:
Jubbahey wrote:Oh for goodness sake, its just a tennis match, no-ones going to die !

Tennis would be a healthy sport if I didn't put away so much liquid refreshment and smoke
like a chimney whenever Andy plays !!1 Shocked

Wow, you've got time for THAT! I can barely breathe.....just haven't worked this one yet....is all this madness going to shorten or prolong me years on this earth.......

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy Fri 01 Jul 2011, 12:34 pm

Definitely shorten NiTB - but WHAT a way to go !!!!!!!!

Laugh

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri 01 Jul 2011, 4:57 pm

yummymummy wrote:Definitely shorten NiTB - but WHAT a way to go !!!!!!!!

ANDY........ 810156456

You're right Yummy, I've already aged 10 years just from today's match Shocked

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tropicalfruiter Fri 01 Jul 2011, 5:02 pm

Andy's first attempts at aggessing the Nadal serve not coming off! But there is space there to aggress if he could just pull of the winners and not knock them out of caught or in the net! Come on Andeeeeeeeeeeeee! This does not bode well.

Tropicalfruiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tropicalfruiter Fri 01 Jul 2011, 5:12 pm

Sorry for the type errors. But before it all goes loco, did you ever hear such a thing as Nadal willing Andy to win a slam before the match? Talk about triple reverse psychology! Why didn´t he add, "I hope Djoko gets to #1"? on Monday! Crazy! Laugh

Tropicalfruiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down