The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baltimore Ravens- 2011 season Super Bowl run?

2 posters

Go down

Baltimore Ravens- 2011 season Super Bowl run?  Empty Baltimore Ravens- 2011 season Super Bowl run?

Post by FootballInBaltimore Thu 27 Jan 2011, 3:11 pm

Hi guys.
After their very strong season this year despite their poor loss to Pittsburgh, do people here feel that the Baltimore Ravens are the team to watch in 2011 if the season takes place?
They are the masters in the draft and they're certainly going to be adding some big names to their roster. Flacco is developing nicely, Rice solid as ever and their defence is sublime.

Providing the off season goes well and they fill the positions that they require, do people here feel that they can and will have a decent shot at super bowl glory next season? I really feel they do. Harbaugh seems up to it, you can just see it in their eyes in their post season conference and the way they talked. They have already made some changes in the coaching stuff and seem to have a clear idea who they want to snap up and let go.
They looked like a super bowl calibre team when they beat the Chiefs in the wild card play offs and then dominated the Steelers for 30 minutes. And before people say, yes i realise they lost, but they did fall apart. That will undoubtedly be a lesson learnt for Baltimore, a serious learning curve.
I just really fancy this football team to go far next season, possibly all the way. I believe that they are one of the best all round teams in the NFL.
Looking forward to hearing everyones views'.

FootballInBaltimore

Back to top Go down

Baltimore Ravens- 2011 season Super Bowl run?  Empty Re: Baltimore Ravens- 2011 season Super Bowl run?

Post by mcshiny Thu 27 Jan 2011, 8:30 pm

Well I picked Baltimore to be in the super bowl this year so unless things drastically change they should be in a good position to make a run.

The key is that the offense gets upgraded, that defense shouldnt get broken up and if the Ravens can upgrade at receiver the roster would be one of the best in the league.

They had better hope that Haloti Ngata isnt snapped up in free agency though, although the Ravens front office is much smarter than that.

mcshiny

Back to top Go down