The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw spoiler 4th July 2011 wwe championship match

+6
Bull
TopoftheChops
HitmanOwl
User Name
Jammy31
JamesLincs
10 posters

Go down

Raw spoiler 4th July 2011 wwe championship match Empty Raw spoiler 4th July 2011 wwe championship match

Post by JamesLincs Mon 04 Jul 2011, 10:38 pm

alright lovers, https://www.youtube.com/user/WWEKingHDv3 if anyone doesnt know its up, here it is. quite a well put together opening package

Okay so just watched raw, great segment between vince and cena. i expect vince will now certainly be involved at mitb, but i have no idea which side he'll be on. vince comes down and says he suspended punk not becuase of what he said but because he is worried punk will win and take the title to another wrestling promotion. cena argues and says punk deserves his shot. vince tells cena he shouldnt pi55 him off, basically saying dont cross him like others have before him. cena gives up and believes vince has made the wwe title meaningless if punk doesnt get his opportunity, he drops the belt on vince and leaves but before he dissapears vince tells him to wait. worried he may lose cena too he reinstates punk and the match is now back on. however vince tells cena that if he embarrasses vince and loses the title he'll fire him. real intensity from vince, the same overacting from cena but he played his part well enough.

absolutely cannot wait for mitb. still absolutely no clue as to what will happen

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Raw spoiler 4th July 2011 wwe championship match Empty Re: Raw spoiler 4th July 2011 wwe championship match

Post by JamesLincs Tue 05 Jul 2011, 12:26 am

edited above

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Raw spoiler 4th July 2011 wwe championship match Empty Re: Raw spoiler 4th July 2011 wwe championship match

Post by Jammy31 Tue 05 Jul 2011, 12:31 am

That has to be one of the best opening packages Ive seen in a while.

EDIT:
I have just watched that final segment and must say I was very impressed! I honestly thought Cena was going to walk then! However, this does bring one thought to my mind: If CM Punk does end up leaving, then surely this means he's going to lose at MITB? Because there's no way that Vince would fire Cena...
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by User Name Tue 05 Jul 2011, 2:23 am

He could fire him to give him a couple of months off for his niggling injuries to heal before WM.

User Name

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Tue 05 Jul 2011, 3:38 am

Vince screws punk and cena,person comes down and cashes it in.

So many ways they could go with this.

Mitb could be the ppv of the year.

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Tue 05 Jul 2011, 9:41 am

Punk wins at Mitb, down comes Vince to say Cena is fired. Punk gets the mic and says "I have changed my mind and I want to stay in the WWE". This means that there is an alliance between Punk and Mcmahon and Cena is screwed out of a job.

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 05 Jul 2011, 10:07 am

i like Wickham idea ... maybe we get the chicago screwjob? where punk is screwed and cena turns heel as in chicago there is no way cena will get any cheers ... and no way punk will get heat

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Tue 05 Jul 2011, 11:18 am

HitmanOwl wrote:Vince screws punk and cena,person comes down and cashes it in.

thats one hell of an idea. problem i think is though is that vince would have to screw punk first and cena would definately react and take vince out after the bell. however if not then as vince raises cenas hand he takes him out and screams at him, you never cross the boss, screw you cena. maybe takes cena out with a chair or the belt. then he waves out the mitb winner

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 05 Jul 2011, 11:23 am

JamesLincs wrote:

thats one hell of an idea. problem i think is though is that vince would have to screw punk first and cena would definately react and take vince out after the bell. however if not then as vince raises cenas hand he takes him out and screams at him, you never cross the boss, screw you cena. maybe takes cena out with a chair or the belt. then he waves out the mitb winner

I'd prefer Punk to win clean after a great match, Cena even acknowledging it, but Vince coming down with the locker room and kicking hell out of Punk, calling ADR down to cash in, much to Cena's disgust and he delivers the AA to ADR, clears house and gets Punk the win, sticking his 2 fingers up at Vince in the process.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Tue 05 Jul 2011, 11:26 am

Clarke James wrote:
JamesLincs wrote:

I'd prefer Punk to win clean after a great match, Cena even acknowledging it, but Vince coming down with the locker room and kicking hell out of Punk, calling ADR down to cash in, much to Cena's disgust and he delivers the AA to ADR, clears house and gets Punk the win, sticking his 2 fingers up at Vince in the process.

you could sort of see vince and punk working together after what cena said on raw and what punk said to cena about liking him last week. its absolutely all guess work. the most unpredictable match i think ive seen in 10 or so years!.

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 05 Jul 2011, 11:30 am

In all honestly, i see Cena winning clean, Vince coming down to congratulate Cena, low blows and calls ADR out to cash in, only Punk helps Cena and costs ADR the chance.

It would give ADR a huge boost as the heel that sided with the boss and would make the ADR v Cena fued going in to SS more interesting.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Tue 05 Jul 2011, 11:31 am

Clarke James wrote:In all honestly, i see Cena winning clean, Vince coming down to congratulate Cena, low blows and calls ADR out to cash in, only Punk helps Cena and costs ADR the chance.

It would give ADR a huge boost as the heel that sided with the boss and would make the ADR v Cena fued going in to SS more interesting.

sorry i meant cena in my last post, not vince.

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 05 Jul 2011, 11:38 am

JamesLincs wrote:the most unpredictable match i think ive seen in 10 or so years!.

Have you not seen TNA - Face/heel/face/heel turn in every match! The first 3 you can see coming - that 4th one is always a surprise!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by robbo277 Tue 05 Jul 2011, 11:52 am

The thing is, I can see Christian winning the WHC and Sheamus coming out immediately to cash in and take the belt off him straight away. I think that would be a good way to continue their fued, with a triple threat match at Summerslam.

Would they really have both Money in the Bank briefcases cashed in on MitB night? Maybe it would work if Sheamus goes onto win his belt but ADR is the first person to unsuccessfully cash it in. Not sure whether it would be Cena or Punk to win the main event though, either could work, but I think ADR should play the heel and side with Vince.

robbo277

https://twitter.com/#!/robbo277

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 05 Jul 2011, 12:08 pm

Are the MitB contracts tied to the brands?

So could they both be cashed in on the same belt and have someone move to the other roster?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Tue 05 Jul 2011, 12:11 pm

Don't forget ADR is the no.1 contender,so when will he get his shot? Summerslam possibly.

Also what's the point now of him being in the mitb match?

Raw should have explained where it left ADR,maybe they will replace him in it?

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by robbo277 Tue 05 Jul 2011, 12:15 pm

I think the ADR thing can be resolved next week on RAW. Alberto Del Rio asks what's going on, and he gets shunned. Then he wins MitB and loses the title shot at MitB. Then he uses the number one contendership he won this week to get a shot at Summerslam against Cena/Punk.

I'm not sure if the MitB briefcases are locked to the brands or not, I would imagine they are though. Either way, this quickly after the draft I can't see them shifting someone across.

robbo277

https://twitter.com/#!/robbo277

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Tue 05 Jul 2011, 12:25 pm

Put it this way ADR V CENA is happening at summerslam,which makes me believe that vince screws punk.

Montreal 2?(worked)

Be funny if punk pins cena or throws the match and walks out.

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Tue 05 Jul 2011, 1:23 pm

How do you know ADR v Cena is a lock? I know it was the original plan but given the reaction to the whole Punk storyline it would defy logic to move the red hot Punk to one side and replace him with the green, non drawing, Alberto Del Rio. This is assuming he isnt legit leaving on the 17th.

A worked screwjob would be terrible, i'd hate that. They tried it with Taker/Punk and it sucked.

But i do agree, it'd be funny if Punk totally no sold the AA or kicked out of it when he shouldnt!

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Tue 05 Jul 2011, 1:52 pm

a screwjob isnt even possible! punk has no where else to go anyway, its either wwe or he retires. punk is potentially a massive draw in the next few years and vince now knows this. so why would he screw him? totally dif to the bretjob where bret was set to take the title to a rival company. obviously punk saying he would take the title elsewhere is part of the storyline to make the kids think omg, he wouldnt?

storyline screwjob maybe, but legit screwjob, no chance!

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jul 2011, 1:58 pm

As has been said this is the moat unpredictable angle WWE have come up with for years, but if anyone can ruin it its the WWE creative team.

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Tue 05 Jul 2011, 2:02 pm

Local advertisements are showing Cena vs ADR and it makes sense.

Especially now ADR is no.1 contender it kind of makes sense.

A worked screw job would WORK. Cenas's looks to be getting beat,vince trotts down helps cena and smiles walks off.

Fans are going mad being though cena has just won unfairly.

Also bret is going to be appearing on a good few in the upcoming months,they tie this in with punk getting screwed or if indeed cena does.

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Tue 05 Jul 2011, 2:27 pm

but would cena allow that, hes all about a fair fight. cena could turn heel

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down