The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hype.

5 posters

Go down

Hype. Empty Hype.

Post by HitmanOwl Tue 05 Jul 2011, 9:34 am

I can honestly say that this to me is the most anticipated match in years. I genuinely don't have a clue what will happen,i won't even be bothered if cena won. Just Aslong as the match lives upto to the hype I'm happy.

What I think will happen is a tough one. With so many avenues to go down it comes down to guess work but ill go for this scenario and I will stick to it.

Vince is watching in the back,cena and punk are going back and forth. Cena looks to be getting the upper hand,vince comes down to ringside closely watching the action. Cena goes for the attitude adjustment bug the ref takes a bump. Cena has punk pinned for the 3,he realises the ref is out and tries to bring the ref around. At this point Cince sneaks in and clocks Cena with the belt. Punk pins Cena(you even could have vince put punk on top of cena). Punk is the new champ,vince tells Cena you don't cross me and your FIREDDDD! (hopefully cena will be off t.v for a month or 2)

Next night on raw Punk pops out and tells everyone it was a ruse,he signed the contract last month. Vince and Punk shake hands and hug.

Bit of a cliche but would be effective.

What you think will happen?

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Hype. Empty Re: Hype.

Post by TwisT Tue 05 Jul 2011, 10:06 am

With all the heat that Cena will get there, I sooner have Vince screw Punk, and the handshake and hug going to Cena instead. Thus starting a heel turn. Punk then signs the contract for revenge thus turning him face, but an anti-hero face like Austin if you get what I mean.

Thats what I would LIKE. But I can see it happening just like you called it Hitman

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzman Tue 05 Jul 2011, 12:01 pm

Vince needs to screw someone! Triple H getting involved aswell would make it all the more powerful. As well as the ending, I hope the actual match itself will live up to expectations with Punk carrying Cena for most part obviously.

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 05 Jul 2011, 12:04 pm

Vince needs to screw someone!

According to another post that someone is Steph randy

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzman Tue 05 Jul 2011, 3:16 pm

Dicey Reilly wrote:
Vince needs to screw someone!

According to another post that someone is Steph randy

haha well I suppose it runs in the family.

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 05 Jul 2011, 4:13 pm

I'm not sure how I feel with Cena getting out of two sackings in 9 months

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzman Tue 05 Jul 2011, 4:36 pm

he should lose, get "sacked" and take 3 or so months out and then return as he has been re-instated for what ever reason.

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down