The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hatton - an anouncement today!

+18
Steffan
milkyboy
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Mind the windows Tino.
zx1234
Young_Towzer
OasisBFC
coxy0001
The Galveston Giant
Rowley
TRUSSMAN66
JDandfries
Scottrf
The genius of PBF
Valero's Conscience
Union Cane
Fists of Fury
doggus
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hatton - an anouncement today! - Page 2 Empty Hatton - an anouncement today!

Post by doggus Thu 07 Jul 2011, 9:30 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi guys,

Been reading you lot for sometime, some really impressive knowledge here.

Just spotted this on the BBC.
0857: BOXING - Former world champion Ricky Hatton arranges a news conference for 1300 BST where he says he will make a "major announcement".

Surely he isnt going to come back?

doggus

Back to top Go down

Hatton - an anouncement today! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hatton - an anouncement today!

Post by The genius of PBF Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:00 pm

Young_Towzer wrote:
The genius of PBF wrote:
Young_Towzer wrote:
The genius of PBF wrote:
Young_Towzer wrote:
The genius of PBF wrote:Starting fights again

Nah, i don't fight, i don't go into bars fighting with junkies. Who mentioned you though? wumming again? well busting a gut to, not working.

Nah you just try getting posters to come to your gym

I don't, you go on internet forums talking about myself, coxy, etc when were not there, then call others obsessed, like i said go back to watching Mayweather videos with a toilet roll.

Nah you go around stalking posters 24/7 and calling posters out on a date to your gym...Go back to watching Kevin Mitchell on youtube playing with your little dinkler.

You comment on everything i say even when its not aimed at you - that's stalking, and dig up articles when people have apparently owned me behind a pc you bonafied keyboard warrior - thats stalking. Goodbye, i'll leave it at that, now remove the Mayweather weigh in pic from your background and stop trying to bully people who aint obsessed with Mayweather, its life opinions differ even though you refuse people them, your a laughing stock and not worth my time, bye.

Nope I think you will find it is you who goes around acting hard on a forum following me about on my articles etc...I have never commented on any of your articles on 606v2 and never will...The keyboard warrior is you who tries to bully posters to sharing the same opinion then having the cheek to accuse posters of being a internet warrior it's all you trust me...Your the laughing stock of 606 the most derided and deluded poster in history.

You already said goodbye on one thread now you continue to reply on another because your obsessed...having the last word means a lot to someone mentally weak as you.

Refrain from unloading on the pc when watching Kevin Mitchell on youtube.

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Hatton - an anouncement today! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hatton - an anouncement today!

Post by Young_Towzer Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:04 pm

The genius of PBF wrote:
Young_Towzer wrote:
The genius of PBF wrote:
Young_Towzer wrote:
The genius of PBF wrote:
Young_Towzer wrote:

Nah, i don't fight, i don't go into bars fighting with junkies. Who mentioned you though? wumming again? well busting a gut to, not working.

I don't, you go on internet forums talking about myself, coxy, etc when were not there, then call others obsessed, like i said go back to watching Mayweather videos with a toilet roll.

Nah you go around stalking posters 24/7 and calling posters out on a date to your gym...Go back to watching Kevin Mitchell on youtube playing with your little dinkler.

You comment on everything i say even when its not aimed at you - that's stalking, and dig up articles when people have apparently owned me behind a pc you bonafied keyboard warrior - thats stalking. Goodbye, i'll leave it at that, now remove the Mayweather weigh in pic from your background and stop trying to bully people who aint obsessed with Mayweather, its life opinions differ even though you refuse people them, your a laughing stock and not worth my time, bye.

Nope I think you will find it is you who goes around acting hard on a forum following me about on my articles etc...I have never commented on any of your articles on 606v2 and never will...The keyboard warrior is you who tries to bully posters to sharing the same opinion then having the cheek to accuse posters of being a internet warrior it's all you trust me...Your the laughing stock of 606 the most derided and deluded poster in history.

You already said goodbye on one thread now you continue to reply on another because your obsessed...having the last word means a lot to someone mentally weak as you.

Your 6 or 7 bans explain your a keyboard warrior. No, if someone doesn't agree with me that Pacquiao, Cotto aint the best ever i don't try and bully my point across like you do. I have not once and never would once said i'd hit anyone behind a PC, tried to bully my point, everyone gets an opinion with me which you need to learn, unloading on the pc? just because of your Mayweather antics doesn't mean were all the same!, your bully boy mentality Mayweather's the best or i don't want to know is the keyboard warrior proof, and your 24/7 mentioning of Cotto who obviously floats about your head is proof your a wum, you then call other people obsessed yet comment on posts in response to them that have no relevence to your self whatsoever, and go on the old 606 talking about coxy, other posters but were the obsessed ones who don't agree with you, p4p cyber bully/stroke warrior, with your best mate trussman who goes in bars hitting junkies alledgedly. @fistsoffury i won't respond after this i bet he does though with more bile. Peace out!

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:06 pm

Young_Towzer wrote:
The genius of PBF wrote:
Young_Towzer wrote:
The genius of PBF wrote:
Young_Towzer wrote:
The genius of PBF wrote:
Young_Towzer wrote:

Your 6 or 7 bans explain your a keyboard warrior. No, if someone doesn't agree with me that Pacquiao, Cotto aint the best ever i don't try and bully my point across like you do. I have not once and never would once said i'd hit anyone behind a PC, tried to bully my point, everyone gets an opinion with me which you need to learn, unloading on the pc? just because of your Mayweather antics doesn't mean were all the same!, your bully boy mentality Mayweather's the best or i don't want to know is the keyboard warrior proof, and your 24/7 mentioning of Cotto who obviously floats about your head is proof your a wum, @fists i won't respond after this i bet he does though with more bile. Peace out!

6 or 7 bans? Laugh stop making things up...Like I said he needs to have the last word Laugh

I can tell your really angry

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:08 pm

The genius of PBF wrote:
Young_Towzer wrote:
The genius of PBF wrote:
Young_Towzer wrote:
The genius of PBF wrote:
Young_Towzer wrote:
The genius of PBF wrote:
Young_Towzer wrote:

Your 6 or 7 bans explain your a keyboard warrior. No, if someone doesn't agree with me that Pacquiao, Cotto aint the best ever i don't try and bully my point across like you do. I have not once and never would once said i'd hit anyone behind a PC, tried to bully my point, everyone gets an opinion with me which you need to learn, unloading on the pc? just because of your Mayweather antics doesn't mean were all the same!, your bully boy mentality Mayweather's the best or i don't want to know is the keyboard warrior proof, and your 24/7 mentioning of Cotto who obviously floats about your head is proof your a wum, @fists i won't respond after this i bet he does though with more bile. Peace out!

6 or 7 bans? Laugh stop making things up...Like I said he needs to have the last word Laugh

I can tell your really angry

Like i said fists he'd reply with more bile, further proof he's a wum and aggressive your the only angry one honestly. Why would you bring Cotto up when talking about Bradley if not angry wum i think. Now that is the end on my part.

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:09 pm

Jesus Christ can somebody do something about these two clowns? Maybe we should vote one if them off just to stop all this "you're stalking me" "no I'm not you're stalking me" cobblers.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:10 pm

I vote for both of them...
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:10 pm

coxy0001 wrote:
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:Maybe he's bringing out an iPhone game like that fraud Haye.

David Haye's Knockout / Ricky Hatton's Knocked Out

Quick question Dee - Do you view Paul Mc as a fraud as well? Many thanks

of course I do Coxy.

I spent a lot of hard earned money to get over to that fight all for McDipso to throw one punch in the 2nd round and try not to get hit.

Cheers for the sadistic tone as well!
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:10 pm

The shortened version of you are is you're not YOUR. If you two morons have nothing better to do than ruin the forum with your (that is the correct use of your) insults could you please do it with some respect for the language.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:11 pm

PBF/Towzer, Fists has asked for you to drop it.
I suggest you do otherwise a session in the sin bin awaits if you can not adhere to a polite request from a moderator.
It stops now. You are spoiling threads with this nonsense. (and i dont want to hear about who started it etc)

Keep the thread on topic.......

Last edited by Y I Man on Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Union Cane - Spelling Police!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:13 pm

Y I Man wrote:requestion

That's the Word Of The Week winner, right there.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:13 pm

So doggus welcome to the board.... hope you've enjoyed all the boxing knowledge on yout thread!

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:13 pm

Y I Man wrote:PBF/Towzer, Fists has asked for you to drop it.
I suggest you do otherwise a session in the sin bin awaits if you can not adhere to a polite request from a moderator.
It stops now. You are spoiling threads with this nonsense. (and i dont want to hear about who started it etc)

Totally agree YI, and will do.

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:14 pm

Y I Man wrote:PBF/Towzer, Fists has asked for you to drop it.

With respect YI Man a few of us did warn about letting shantel Jackson aka pbf back on the board. A leopard never changes his spots.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:14 pm

milkyboy wrote:So doggus welcome to the board.... hope you've enjoyed all the boxing knowledge on yout thread!

Laugh

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:16 pm

rowley wrote:The shortened version of you are is you're not YOUR. If you two morons have nothing better to do than ruin the forum with your (that is the correct use of your) insults could you please do it with some respect for the language.

Quite brilliant Jeff and very well put, 'YOU'RE' a shining light among the dark

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:18 pm

Fists of Fury wrote:
coxy0001 wrote:
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:Maybe he's bringing out an iPhone game like that fraud Haye.

I would pay him too much attention Coxy, seems a habit of his to put down British fighters at the first opportunity, despite them achieving far far more in their careers than any current Irish fighter.

Please tell me which Irish fighters that I think are above British ones. I really am interested? Macklin is good but I think hes a little bit short of true class. No other Irish fighter other than Frampton at the minute has me interested in the Country at the present.

Becuase I have no time for Haye or Khan?

Seems a bit slanderous to me. But I suppose you have your agenda with everyone who actually seen what way the Haye fight went. If you truely believe the broken toe made the difference then please feel free to shed your tears. Cleverly, Burns, Groves, Froch are the guys I would pay to see. I believe they are all ermmm uhhh British I think. Have a little think about it Mr Mod. Cheers
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:20 pm

Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:
Fists of Fury wrote:
coxy0001 wrote:

I would pay him too much attention Coxy, seems a habit of his to put down British fighters at the first opportunity, despite them achieving far far more in their careers than any current Irish fighter.

Please tell me which Irish fighters that I think are above British ones. I really am interested? Macklin is good but I think hes a little bit short of true class. No other Irish fighter other than Frampton at the minute has me interested in the Country at the present.

Becuase I have no time for Haye or Khan?

Seems a bit slanderous to me. But I suppose you have your agenda with everyone who actually seen what way the Haye fight went. If you truely believe the broken toe made the difference then please feel free to shed your tears. Cleverly, Burns, Groves, Froch are the guys I would pay to see. I believe they are all ermmm uhhh British I think. Have a little think about it Mr Mod. Cheers

I would also pay to watch Burns, Clev, Froch, and not Haye or Khan. One's an ego maniac who's 3 years raving lunacy obsession resulted in being humbled and having his head jabbed off, and the other is a deluded money grabber who's fighting a shot has been who was never world class anyway.

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:22 pm

rowley wrote:The shortened version of you are is you're not YOUR. If you two morons have nothing better to do than ruin the forum with your (that is the correct use of your) insults could you please do it with some respect for the language.
Your such a grammer nazi.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:23 pm

Scottrf wrote:
Your such a grammer nazi.

laughing Where to even start

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:23 pm

Scott that should be you are or you're, please get it right

thanks

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:24 pm

Rowley

Your not complaining again are you? What are you're thoughts on Hatton's possible comeback?

Does it make you Lol?

Wink

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:24 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:Scott that should be you are or you're, please get it right

thanks
Ummm...

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:25 pm

I like Khan and cheer him on. Cleverly, Burns and Macklin il always cheer on anyway im in Ireland at the moment and us Celts gotta stick together

I thought this forum was now a WORLD forum not a BBC one so am quite suprised to see a MOD give a pro-British comment to an Irishman

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:27 pm

I think with all this bickering going on we need............

DEGREE MAN to come and save the day!!

de de dah....................

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:28 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I think with all this bickering going on we need............

DEGREE MAN to come and save the day!!

de de dah....................

Who is degree man?

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:29 pm

The new patron Saint of Wales..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:30 pm

What happened to St. Hopkins?

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:30 pm

Steffan wrote:I like Khan and cheer him on. Cleverly, Burns and Macklin il always cheer on anyway im in Ireland at the moment and us Celts gotta stick together

I thought this forum was now a WORLD forum not a BBC one so am quite suprised to see a MOD give a pro-British comment to an Irishman

Exactly Steffan!

Plus this Mod used to pretend he was a boxer as well, by the name of One Bomb. Never seen any footage though of the exciting fights that were promised to be aired Rolling Eyes
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:31 pm

What makes you think Fists is One Bomb?

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:33 pm

Unless Fists is Shinjetsu then it's not him, the latter admitted to it on the old forum.

Fists, are you Shinjetsu?

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:34 pm

Talking about Degree Man just like the guy in Superman 2 he's disappeared when we need him.....

Must be off humping Joe-Lois-lane thumbsup

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:35 pm

If he isn't shinjetsu..ask him if he's a black belt in it??

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:37 pm

What ever happened to LESCARGO?

He was a good poster

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:38 pm

He was destroyed by DEGREE Man....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:39 pm

coxy0001 wrote:Unless Fists is Shinjetsu then it's not him, the latter admitted to it on the old forum.

you got a link

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:40 pm

Scottrf wrote:What makes you think Fists is One Bomb?

In the final days of 606 BBC he made a thread asking if anyone has any aliases, to which he admitted he was one bomb. Hence admitting being a WUM.
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:40 pm

coxy0001 wrote:Unless Fists is Shinjetsu then it's not him, the latter admitted to it on the old forum.

No mate, though I do vaguely remember him from the old 606.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:42 pm

In the final days of 606 BBC he made a thread asking if anyone has any aliases, to which he admitted he was one bomb. Hence admitting being a WUM.

Ha, you clearly missed the thread last week where I admitted that I pretended to come out as One Bomb, in the hope of pushing some actual aliases into admitting who they were on the old 606.

As much as I would like to take credit for those hilarious posts of his, I can't I'm afraid. He was one of the more amusing wums.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:42 pm

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12040_7024383,00.html

He's retiring.

As for PBF and Towser, how they have avoided bans up to this point is beyond me.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:45 pm

Steffan wrote:What ever happened to LESCARGO?

He was a good poster

like many a man before and since he was destroyed by red rum

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:46 pm

milkyboy wrote:

He was a good poster

I personally was a fan of Girl 50. What ever happened to HER?

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:47 pm

Fists of Fury wrote:

Ha, you clearly missed the thread last week where I admitted that I pretended to come out as One Bomb, in the hope of pushing some actual aliases into admitting who they were on the old 606.

As much as I would like to take credit for those hilarious posts of his, I can't I'm afraid. He was one of the more amusing wums.
Bit of a weak cop out there.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:48 pm

Lumbering_Jack wrote:
milkyboy wrote:

He was a good poster

I personally was a fan of Girl 50. What ever happened to HER?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wales

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:51 pm

Yep that was me on my ex misses account. Good aint it thumbsup

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:52 pm

Fists of Fury wrote:

Then accept my apology.

And get it through your head that I am not anti British. I just don't like Khan. I liked Haye until the build up to the fight at the weekend. Think he should have shown a lot more respect with the odd bit of trash talk. And making excuses killed the last ounce of dignity he had left.

I am an avid follower of Saturday Fight Night on Sky, which shows 99% of...yes, thats it...British fighters!

The Irish have one good prospect at the minute (Frampton), an embarrasment of a Heavyweight (Rogan) and an almost man (Macklin), and finally, a lazy prat who was afraid to take a chance (McCloskey).

I'll leave it at that.
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:53 pm

Steffan wrote:Yep that was me on my ex misses account. Good aint it thumbsup

Yeah, and that make up in your room is hers, just hasnt picked it up yet.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:54 pm

Lumbering_Jack wrote:
Steffan wrote:Yep that was me on my ex misses account. Good aint it thumbsup

Yeah, and that make up in your room is hers, just hasnt picked it up yet.

Only on the weekend

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:55 pm

Fists of Fury wrote:

Then accept my apology.

And get it through your head that I am not anti British. I just don't like Khan. I liked Haye until the build up to the fight at the weekend. Think he should have shown a lot more respect with the odd bit of trash talk. And making excuses killed the last ounce of dignity he had left.

I am an avid follower of Saturday Fight Night on Sky, which shows 99% of...yes, thats it...British fighters!

The Irish have one good prospect at the minute (Frampton), an embarrasment of a Heavyweight (Rogan) and an almost man (Macklin), and finally, a lazy prat who was afraid to take a chance (McCloskey).

I'll leave it at that.

YOu don't fool me fists... You admitted to being a WUM. As such I will hold you in that regard.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:56 pm

Apology accepted Dee.

Yeah what I said wasn't exactly correct, though it was probably born from the sheer tedium of listening to what a fraud Haye is, when in reality he has been far from a fraud throughout his career, and despite living nowhere near up to the big expectations last week, it doesn't write off everything he has done, so take an apology from me, also.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Thu 07 Jul 2011, 1:11 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/14063986.stm

He's announced retirement.

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next