The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Williams, Rios, Bute,Molina write ups

2 posters

Go down

Williams, Rios, Bute,Molina write ups Empty Williams, Rios, Bute,Molina write ups

Post by Seanusarrilius Mon 11 Jul - 2:22

Hey guys, here is my thoughts on last nights action, great night of fights especially Rios v antillon, if you havent seen that it was an instant classic

Poor poor Lara, worst robbery i have seen in a looooooooooooooooooong time

hope you like the write ups

www.maineventboxing.wordpress.com

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Williams, Rios, Bute,Molina write ups Empty Re: Williams, Rios, Bute,Molina write ups

Post by Seanusarrilius Mon 11 Jul - 8:19

God Rios hits hard

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Williams, Rios, Bute,Molina write ups Empty Re: Williams, Rios, Bute,Molina write ups

Post by coxy0001 Mon 11 Jul - 17:52

Ramos' one punch KO of Shamoda was a beauty, was miles behind after 6 and then produced a KOTY contender.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64ppLQRgVM4

Williams appears to be having even worse issues with lefties than Hatton did. Quite how a guy can get nailed so much by the same punch every single ruddy time is beyond me, think his handlers might be changing his trainer somehow. Utter robbery as well.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Mon 11 Jul - 23:17

It was a disgrace wasnt it Coxy

He was so open for that left it was unbelievable, Williams needs to watch that back and think about retirement because if he gets the rubber with Martinez he will not get KTFO'd he will get killed. Ramos punch was a beauty, behind on all three cards too ha

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down