The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Haye, Williams, Bute, Rios, Khan predictions

3 posters

Go down

David Haye, Williams, Bute, Rios, Khan predictions Empty David Haye, Williams, Bute, Rios, Khan predictions

Post by Seanusarrilius Sun 26 Jun 2011, 1:50 am

Hey fellas, heres my predictions for these fights coming up got a bunch more to do aswell, great few weeks of figthing coming up.

www.maineventboxing.wordpress.com

articles there too.

So hope to be wrong on Haye SO SO SO hope to get this prediction wrong

Cheers fellas

Last edited by Seanusarrilius on Thu 30 Jun 2011, 1:30 pm; edited 5 times in total

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

David Haye, Williams, Bute, Rios, Khan predictions Empty Re: David Haye, Williams, Bute, Rios, Khan predictions

Post by 88Chris05 Sun 26 Jun 2011, 2:00 am

Good write up, cheers for sharing. Enjoyed your take on the matters at hand!
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

David Haye, Williams, Bute, Rios, Khan predictions Empty Re: David Haye, Williams, Bute, Rios, Khan predictions

Post by Seanusarrilius Sun 26 Jun 2011, 2:00 am

thanks Chris

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Sun 26 Jun 2011, 3:48 pm

added the other two fights, lots of great action last night

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by bellchees Sun 26 Jun 2011, 4:22 pm

It's a shame two good fights have been somewhat tainted by some suspect judging. Matthysse must be livid. If he got the two wins he deserved against Judah and Alexander he would be recognised as one of the top guys in the division. I'm not sure where Alexander should go from here as he seems to have so much potential but in my opinion he lost his last 3 fights.

bellchees

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Sun 26 Jun 2011, 4:26 pm

i agree totally, aLexander has lost 3 in a row and depsite the fact the judges gifted him lat nights win, he still has no belt and no one will want to fight in missouri, matthyse has a difficult road too, he should be IBF champ and having made a lot more money than he prob got last night. If i were him i would make a right stink about the card, try force a re match poutside of missouri and avenge ala Malignaggi v Diaz. Alexander looked gassed in mid rounds i thought.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Mon 27 Jun 2011, 12:31 am

predictions added for upcoming williams v lara and bute v mendy

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by bellchees Mon 27 Jun 2011, 2:50 am

I've given your predictions a listen. I agree that Williams beats Lara but he has to be careful early on because Lara can hit hard and Williams defence is not the best, he should be OK though. Bute wins very very easily against Mendy like you said but I think Bute might do it earlier. He might carry Mendy a few rounds but that's the only way it gets to the half way stage.

A fight you haven't given a prediction for is the Molina vs Cintron fight. I'm really undecided on this one but would love Molina to win because he is a favourite of mine. I've been waiting for him to hit the big time since watching him dominate Danny Perez two years ago after taking the fight at a weeks notice and since then he has had promotional problems and only had the one fight of meaning, his draw with Lara. I thought he did enough to win the Lara fight, also taken at short notice, and so am looking forward to seeing what he is capable of when fully prepared against good opposition.

bellchees

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Mon 27 Jun 2011, 1:27 pm

cheers mate, think i will post on Cintron v molina, that will be interesting, i just wonder if Cintron power will be the difference, altho molina has shown himself to have a good chin. I think it will be scrappy affair. Need to get a load of predictions done this week when i get the time.

Re Pwill. I think hell hold on, as long as he isnt gun shy after Martinez and gets the arms flowing he can out point Lara

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Tue 28 Jun 2011, 6:31 pm

im not posting new threads everytin guys, just changing title so not to clogup the board. let me kow how u see these figths going too

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Thu 30 Jun 2011, 1:30 pm

Come on Hayemaker----despite the prediction

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down