The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CM Punk

5 posters

Go down

CM Punk Empty CM Punk

Post by You'veBeenPUNK'd Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:40 pm

Hello folks! New to this site but i use to go on 606 to check out the gossip. Is this the place everyone migrated to after the 606 shutdown ?

Anyways. What is your view on the CM Punk and Cena match at Money In The Bank ?

Punk is clearly the best in the business at the moment and everything he has been asked to do he has done well. But do you think he will leave and how do you see Money In The Bank planning out ?

Will Vince screw Punk over ?
Will Vince screw Cena over ?
Will Cena win cleanly ?
Will Punk win cleanly and take the title to another organization ?
Will Punk win the title and lose it with the Money In The Bank winner pinning him after ?

Woud be nice to see your views on it and how it's all going to plan out. I'm so excited for it!

Looking forward to hearing from you all Ale OK

You'veBeenPUNK'd

Back to top Go down

CM Punk Empty Re: CM Punk

Post by Adam D Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:45 pm

Welcome to the board YBP OK

To answer your question, this is how I see it playing out.

CM Punk walks out as champ.

However, this is why.....

Cena is screwed by Vince who is in cahoots with Punk - a retelling of the corporate champ story. Cena being screwed by Vince and his champ.

Punk cuts a mega heel promo "You are all idiots - Vince and I were partners from the beginning" etc....

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by You'veBeenPUNK'd Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:00 pm

Hobo wrote:Welcome to the board YBP OK

To answer your question, this is how I see it playing out.

CM Punk walks out as champ.

However, this is why.....

Cena is screwed by Vince who is in cahoots with Punk - a retelling of the corporate champ story. Cena being screwed by Vince and his champ.

Punk cuts a mega heel promo "You are all idiots - Vince and I were partners from the beginning" etc....

Me personally, i would like to see a Rock v Stone Cold WM17 ending, but i can't see it happening as it would mean Cena turning heel. I would love it if Vince comes down and helps Cena screw punk.

The heat for Cena is going to be insane!

You'veBeenPUNK'd

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:12 pm

I've heard numerous ideas as to what will happen, from corporate screwjobs to ROH invasions, from Punk taking the title to the indys with Cena giving chase to Punk simply losing and thats that.
All I know is it's probably the most eagerly anticipated main event match in a LONG time and I'm certainly looking forward to it.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:27 pm

CM Punk is staying and getting a new gimmick:

Spoiler:

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

CM Punk Empty Cena vs Punk

Post by bretmeharty Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:58 pm

First off, Punk and WWE hit the spot with the 20+male (internet) fans in regards to punks comments such us the gear Cena wears or the ugly looking title so I give them props for that.

Now I know this will be very unlikly to happen but anyway.

Would a heel turn for John Cena possibly siding with Mcmahon to screw punk gain more heat then the always talked about much debated about the "if John Cena cheated to take the streak from taker"?

Just a thought Very Happy

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:01 pm

I don't think just siding with Vince would be enough he would get heat on the night due to being Punks hometown however after that could it be sustainable? He is getting rid of a heel in sense who said he's leaving the company anyway. There would have to be more coming from the Vince/Cena alliance then simply what happens at MITB

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:07 pm

hodge wrote:I don't think just siding with Vince would be enough he would get heat on the night due to being Punks hometown however after that could it be sustainable? He is getting rid of a heel in sense who said he's leaving the company anyway. There would have to be more coming from the Vince/Cena alliance then simply what happens at MITB

yea maybe your right, if they went that way they would have to do it very smartly

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down