The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Blacks Video

+6
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler
Hood83
TheGreyGhost
aucklandlaurie
majesticimperialman
antipodean
10 posters

Go down

All Blacks Video Empty All Blacks Video

Post by antipodean Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:49 pm

Hi

Small highlights video of the All Blacks 2010 season:

https://www.youtube.com/v/hSiDp-xMvV4

Last edited by Kiwireddevil on Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Un-embedded the video)

antipodean

Back to top Go down

All Blacks Video Empty Re: All Blacks Video

Post by majesticimperialman Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:02 pm

A nice video, but still only 1 rugby world cup win.

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:28 pm

every county should do a video of the previous years highlights.some would be longer than others.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:56 pm

majesticimperialman wrote:A nice video, but still only 1 rugby world cup win.

Was there a World Cup last year? I must've missed it.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGreyGhost Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:15 am

majesticimperialman wrote:A nice video, but still only 1 rugby world cup win.

Well done on waiting to put together those 3N highlights after NZ completed the SH and NH grandslams.

TheGreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by Hood83 Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:44 pm

Pretty impressive highlights reel. There's a point however when if i was a scotland fan i'd look away. It's almost like a separate section dedicated to one game. How many tries did the ABs score in that game?!

A lot of shots of SBW's offloads. I wonder if people think this part of his game will be targeted in the WC, and if it can be. Was it the Cheetahs who reckoned they'd worked him out. Not sure if that was just an off-game or what and i may have got the team wrong. One thing that slightly disappoints me with him is that although he does break through a decent amount of tackles, for a man his size he never seems to really hit the line hard. I suppose his feet are good enough to go for space rather than contact.

Hood83

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:54 pm

Im pretty sure there will bve an australian analysis posted soon showing that all the plays there were illegal.

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:16 pm

Good video...I tell you what they're not a bad side are they? Whistle

If Ireland don't win the WC then I think our kiwi friends would be worthy winners Very Happy

One thing that video shows for sure is that the kiwi locks have better ball skills than most home nations backs!
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:19 pm

Yeah, same with me rodders. I couldn't begrudge the Kiwis a home win. If they put the curse to rest this autumn I'll be very happy for them.

Hopefully Ireland get a good run as well!
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:06 pm

And Notch if Ireland win I'll be at Molly Malones on Courtney Place in Wellington... to be sure...

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:10 pm

Drowning your sorrows? thumbsup

We won't win. We're too inconsistent and we seldom if ever reach our potential in three consecutive games. Taking a big scalp, be it the Aussies in the group of Saffers in the quarter, would put me in dream land.

My teams I want to see do well are Samoa, Canada and Argentina. But I would definitely like to see NZ win out of the 3N teams!
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:16 pm

Now now notch no need for the pessimism, don't forget big Clarkey was 120-1 to win the open..... Wink
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:17 pm

Hey, I think we can reach the semi-finals. Just think we'll get a nosebleed at that stage.

That's what we said about Ulster in 1999 eh? Wink
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:17 am

Hood83 wrote:Pretty impressive highlights reel. There's a point however when if i was a scotland fan i'd look away. It's almost like a separate section dedicated to one game. How many tries did the ABs score in that game?!

A lot of shots of SBW's offloads. I wonder if people think this part of his game will be targeted in the WC, and if it can be. Was it the Cheetahs who reckoned they'd worked him out. Not sure if that was just an off-game or what and i may have got the team wrong. One thing that slightly disappoints me with him is that although he does break through a decent amount of tackles, for a man his size he never seems to really hit the line hard. I suppose his feet are good enough to go for space rather than contact.

Although SBW is a great athelte with the awareness to offload to his support players, he still remains a human being. Fallible like all the others, he had a great first season as most newcomers do. THe Cheetahs basically put him under enormous pressure, played in your face rugby that day, against the Crusaders.

I think the secret to SBW is to keep the whole backline under pressure, this ensures that he doesn't get quality ball, and any player with less quality ball is automatically negated. Just look at what happened to Quade Cooper in the Final. He still had a good game, but had much less influence on the outcome.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down