The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cena (CONTAINS MONEY IN THE BANK SPOILERS)

+4
hodge
Kay Fabe
BigPhil
Jammy31
8 posters

Go down

Cena (CONTAINS MONEY IN THE BANK SPOILERS) Empty Cena (CONTAINS MONEY IN THE BANK SPOILERS)

Post by Jammy31 Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:50 am

So, looks like Cena has asked all of his followers on Twitter to tweet WWE before tonight's Raw to save his job:

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/notes/john-cena-wwe-universe/john-cenas-message-to-the-wwe-universe-via-twitter/10150252639207633

Here's what Cena put:

I have just been 'future endeavored'.
Well..if that's how it is I would like to take a moment to publicly apologize to Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson. In an effort to make WM28 as big as possible I tried to expose Rock for his flaws. Very childish and immature on my behalf.
My comments about the Rock's absence were both unprofessional and childish. I am sorry. Rock, I truly wish and still hope in my heart of hearts that the crazy old man who is the boss reconsiders his totally rash decision. Because Chicago was insane last night.
And it made me think of what Miami could have been. I guess sometimes u do not know what u have until it is lost.
CeNation. I very rarely ask u for anything but I am down to my last chance. If u could tweet WWE to let them know not to fire me... I would be indebted to u all. I'm not saying its gonna work but sometimes they can not ignore the universe.

What are your thoughts on this guys?

(Sorry, couldnt find a better link!)
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Cena (CONTAINS MONEY IN THE BANK SPOILERS) Empty Re: Cena (CONTAINS MONEY IN THE BANK SPOILERS)

Post by BigPhil Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:07 am

I can't see him being fired for long, but I don't think it will be as much of a farce than the last 'firing'. He'll be on Raw tonight and he may be back on the roster, possibly through Twitter's 'People Power'.

BigPhil

Back to top Go down

Cena (CONTAINS MONEY IN THE BANK SPOILERS) Empty Re: Cena (CONTAINS MONEY IN THE BANK SPOILERS)

Post by Kay Fabe Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:24 am

I'd love them to come up with a better angle than this to get his job back though, I'd love to see Vince do a deal with ROH and NJPW and Drago Gate USA and have Cena chase Punk all over the World with the matches being shown exclusively live on RAW on the tron if they could do simultanious events, with the view that Cena can only return to the WWE if he brings the title 'home'

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:25 am

Could he be 'fired' to have some time off/rest up to try and ensure nothing will hitch WM28?

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:26 am

Spot on gaffer!

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:26 am

Also would love it if WWE got a hugely poor response to saying save Cena and more people said fire him

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:37 am

I'm no Cena mark but thought he put on a great display at MITB. I tip my hat to him. Ok he was sloppy in parts (3 suplexes & not one looked good) but he predominately sold & put over Punk, letting him escape the STF & kicking out of 2 AA's.
Storyline wise it was good to see Cena the heroic babyface not wanting to win the title by heelish screwjob. He has his critics although he was probably a distant 3rd behind Punk & the Chicago crowd in the mainevent but he proved he can be a team player in what surely has to be match of the year...

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by RebelBhoy Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:38 pm

it's wwe playing round with a new medium. it is a good thing.
RebelBhoy
RebelBhoy

Back to top Go down

Post by UpsideDownFace Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:05 pm

He needs to take time off. This is his chance, we know he has been carrying a few niggling injuries for a while and it's best he gets them sorted before they turn to anything worse

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down