The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New 'corporate' champ..... *Doesn't contain Money in the Bank spoilers*

4 posters

Go down

New 'corporate' champ..... *Doesn't contain Money in the Bank spoilers* Empty New 'corporate' champ..... *Doesn't contain Money in the Bank spoilers*

Post by Brady12 Thu 14 Jul 2011, 12:42 am

WWE have done a great job keeping the CM Punk contract situation under wraps & no one is gonna know for sure until probably Raw on Monday whether Punk stats or goes....

If someone put a gun to my head I'd say Punk is leaving. He'll take some time off & have some sort of agreement to return in 6 months.

In the storyline Vince will screw both Punk & Cena saying he couldnt rely on either (have some kind of non finish so Cena didn't lose & doesn't get fired) & have Alberto Del Rio come out & cash in MITB to win the title. Thus creating a new 'corporate champ' & have Cena fued with Del Rio/McMahon over the title for the Summer until the road to wrestlemania.

I'm not high up on Del Rio but he's a strong character & fits into the mould of McMahons vision for a champion. He's been around the main event mix long enough now to seem a credible champion. Punk recharges his batteries & comes back as the anti-hero babyface.

Brady12

Back to top Go down

New 'corporate' champ..... *Doesn't contain Money in the Bank spoilers* Empty Re: New 'corporate' champ..... *Doesn't contain Money in the Bank spoilers*

Post by JamesLincs Thu 14 Jul 2011, 12:49 am

i simply cant wait for the reception hes gunna get sunday, i think theyll absolutely blow the roof off!

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

New 'corporate' champ..... *Doesn't contain Money in the Bank spoilers* Empty Re: New 'corporate' champ..... *Doesn't contain Money in the Bank spoilers*

Post by Brady12 Mon 18 Jul 2011, 1:11 am

Less than 3hrs until this happens mark my words....

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by johncenamanutd Mon 18 Jul 2011, 2:35 pm

Your words seem to have fallen on deaf ears.......?? What happened!

johncenamanutd

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Tue 19 Jul 2011, 12:46 am

Hey I was nearly right! So glad I was wrong though

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by UpsideDownFace Tue 19 Jul 2011, 9:14 am

JamesLincs wrote:i simply cant wait for the reception hes gunna get sunday, i think theyll absolutely blow the roof off!

Did you get down to William Hill and stick some money on it?

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down