The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cup restructuring and the return of the districts

3 posters

Go down

Cup restructuring and the return of the districts Empty Cup restructuring and the return of the districts

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Tue 19 Jul 2011 - 19:11

Sounds like more positive steps are being taken north of the border as the new administration aims to turn the game around in Scotland: District renewal I only pray that we can keep this resurgence going at all levels

Braveheart

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Cup restructuring and the return of the districts Empty Re: Cup restructuring and the return of the districts

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue 19 Jul 2011 - 19:41

Initiatives in Scotland to increase supporter interest and revenues, co-operation between the SRU and the amateur clubs, a plan of action that has some prospect of increasing the success of Scottish rugby coming from the SRU.......I never thought I'd live to see the day!!

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Cup restructuring and the return of the districts Empty Re: Cup restructuring and the return of the districts

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Tue 19 Jul 2011 - 19:43

Great move in bringing back the regional competitions. This will go long ways to generating a wee bit extra revenue and give teams something else to strive for.

Come on Kirkcaldy!
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down