The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The difinitrate historical social aspect of pugilism!

+6
ADMIN
Sugar Boy Sweetie
The Galveston Giant
HumanWindmill
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
ONETWOFOREVER
10 posters

Go down

The difinitrate historical social aspect of pugilism! Empty The difinitrate historical social aspect of pugilism!

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Tue 19 Jul 2011, 7:11 pm

Does the current social demo graphic nature of pugilistic recompensation, evaluate the sysmastic reguvinate technicalities of fundemental capacities? This is a question asked over the years by many boxing experts. Is it too soon to investigate the devolution of asbestocated lucid thought on the over whelming pre determined saturised nature of pugilistic tendencies?

discuss.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

The difinitrate historical social aspect of pugilism! Empty Re: The difinitrate historical social aspect of pugilism!

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue 19 Jul 2011, 7:15 pm

Yes? Erm
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

The difinitrate historical social aspect of pugilism! Empty Re: The difinitrate historical social aspect of pugilism!

Post by HumanWindmill Tue 19 Jul 2011, 7:15 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:Does the current social demo graphic nature of pugilistic recompensation, evaluate the sysmastic reguvinate technicalities of fundemental capacities? This is a question asked over the years by many boxing experts.

Quite so.

Bert Sugar is always saying it.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Tue 19 Jul 2011, 7:19 pm

I'd say yes
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue 19 Jul 2011, 7:19 pm

HumanWindmill wrote:
ONETWOFOREVER wrote:Does the current social demo graphic nature of pugilistic recompensation, evaluate the sysmastic reguvinate technicalities of fundemental capacities? This is a question asked over the years by many boxing experts.

Quite so.

Bert Sugar is always saying it.

I would love to hear Bert say that mouthful. The guy struggles with his own name at times. May be down to his reluctance to remove the cigar from his mouth though. Has anyone ever seen him smoke a lit cigar?
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Tue 19 Jul 2011, 7:28 pm

prettyboykev wrote:Has anyone ever seen him smoke a lit cigar?

I saw him do it once, kev.

It was while he was contemplating the age old problem of the socio economic demographic of combustible vegetables and the effect on the technicalities of the rejuvenation of the capacities of systematic lung tissues.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue 19 Jul 2011, 7:31 pm

HumanWindmill wrote:

It was while he was contemplating the age old problem of the socio economic demographic of combustible vegetables and the effect on the technicalities of the rejuvenation of the capacities of systematic lung tissues.

Haha. I've got one of his books and he actually used the word bejabbers!
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Tue 19 Jul 2011, 7:35 pm

prettyboykev wrote:
HumanWindmill wrote:

Let me guess :

" Rocky Marciano and Joe Frazier be sluggers and Larry Holmes and Ken Norton be jabbers ! "

Close ?

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue 19 Jul 2011, 7:37 pm

HumanWindmill wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:
HumanWindmill wrote:

Let me guess :

" Rocky Marciano and Joe Frazier be sluggers and Larry Holmes and Ken Norton be jabbers ! "

Close ?

Right on the money. Full points to you Windy. How that man has over 10 books is astounding.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Tue 19 Jul 2011, 7:43 pm

Someone had better check the ESB forum to see where he got this latest claptrap from.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 19 Jul 2011, 7:44 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:Does the current social demo graphic nature of pugilistic recompensation, evaluate the sysmastic reguvinate technicalities of fundemental capacities? This is a question asked over the years by many boxing experts. Is it too soon to investigate the devolution of asbestocated lucid thought on the over whelming pre determined saturised nature of pugilistic tendencies?

discuss.

Are you Chris Eubank?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Tue 19 Jul 2011, 7:45 pm

prettyboykev wrote:How that man has over 10 books is astounding.

Some of his opinions are a bit left field, too, kev. Classic case of style over substance, I'd say.

Read something else today which was all style and no substance, though I'm darned if I can remember where..........................................................................................

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam_Main Tue 19 Jul 2011, 7:45 pm

Hero wrote:
ONETWOFOREVER wrote:Does the current social demo graphic nature of pugilistic recompensation, evaluate the sysmastic reguvinate technicalities of fundemental capacities? This is a question asked over the years by many boxing experts. Is it too soon to investigate the devolution of asbestocated lucid thought on the over whelming pre determined saturised nature of pugilistic tendencies?

discuss.

Are you Chris Eubank?

Cwis*
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000094431208

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Tue 19 Jul 2011, 7:49 pm

http://media-cards.theotaku.com/537852-20080914105006.jpg

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 19 Jul 2011, 8:26 pm

You taking the p**s out of my American decline article windy.........

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Tue 19 Jul 2011, 8:28 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:You taking the p**s out of my American decline article windy.........

You know I'd never do that, mate.

Well, not today, anyway.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 19 Jul 2011, 8:30 pm

Onetwo makes me wish I'd studied Human psychology instead....

Bet I could write several books on an author that produces a thread like this!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue 19 Jul 2011, 9:21 pm

Hate to state the obvious but the thread doesn't make sense.

It's grammatically woeful. How can a characteristic evaluate anything?

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Dass Tue 19 Jul 2011, 9:34 pm

HumanWindmill wrote:http://media-cards.theotaku.com/537852-20080914105006.jpg

First time I've ever seen a Otaku website referenced, which leads me to ask what obsessive addiction anime/manga our resident administrator has?. Shocked

Dass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down