The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead!

+48
CaledonianCraig
Born Slippy
profitius
Mr H
lfc91
Shot 21 LCFC
Biltong
seanmichaels
Hulking_up
VDT
Brys
bluestonevedder
rIck_dAgless
MtotheC
XR
alfie
SirJohnnyEnglish
B91212
edgehead79
nadeem2099
tomfinneywalksonwater
Mind the windows Tino.
two_tone
maverickmak
teassoc
RinoGattuso
Shifty
Hero
MIG
I Blame Coco
Paul Mac 6CW
ManWithAPlan
Beer
hampo17
Gameshow Heist
westisbest
scfc1992
President Trump
Enforcer
cherriesfna
Dass
TipToes88
Kenny
Bull
BALTIMORA
legendkillar
The Galveston Giant
Adam D
52 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead! - Page 9 Empty The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead!

Post by Adam D Sat 23 Jul 2011, 4:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

For fans of the best show on TV last year, here is the trailer for season 2 which starts in October in the States.

I cant wait - it looks awesome:

Youtube in spoiler box
Spoiler:

Last edited by Adam D on Mon 12 Sep 2016, 1:40 pm; edited 3 times in total

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead! - Page 9 Empty Re: The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead!

Post by XR Wed 13 Nov 2013, 12:26 pm

What i don't think has been picked up is what Daryl et al heard on the radio when they were in the car before being stopped by the thousands of walkers. There was a mans voice on the radio and they tried to tune it before stopping...the governer perhaps?

XR

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead! - Page 9 Empty Re: The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead!

Post by Kenny Wed 13 Nov 2013, 12:47 pm

Only my opinion on the radio voice

Spoiler:
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by XR Thu 14 Nov 2013, 1:52 pm

yeah could be, i noticed some characters from the comics are due to crop up later in this season so that may very well be it. But then they've strayed a lot from the comic books

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sat 16 Nov 2013, 12:39 pm

Amazing episode last night.

Best one of the new series.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by XR Mon 18 Nov 2013, 11:46 am

Yeah it was nice to see it pick up a little and the return of the governor is good. Be interesting to see how he is, i read an interview recently that states what happened in season 3 and what he did has changed him. They didn't say whether it was for better or worse, but we can expect something.

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Mon 18 Nov 2013, 11:04 pm

I have seen this weeks episode ...............all i can say is wow
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Wed 20 Nov 2013, 9:59 am

Nice to see The Governor back...

By the way , unlike most (all ? ) of you lot I only started watching this in series two...as it happens the local free to air station has just started running the show from the very beginning so I just got to see how the whole thing started . Impressive ! No wonder you all got hooked ....
Look forward to catching up with the rest of series one while also watching the new episodes.

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Wed 20 Nov 2013, 11:33 am

Kenny wrote:I have seen this weeks episode ...............all i can say is wow
Do you mean the one that will be on Friday in the UK?
Thought things would pick up now.  With the Govenor back and surely Daryl about to find out about Rick exiling Carole.  Really interested to see how that goes.

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed 20 Nov 2013, 11:59 pm

MIG wrote:
Thought things would pick up now.  With the Govenor back and surely Daryl about to find out about Rick exiling Carole.  Really interested to see how that goes.
Yes the one that will be on this friday , wont spoil it for anyone by saying what happens but i thought it was the best yet
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Thu 21 Nov 2013, 8:04 am

Look forward to it.

Does Carl annoy anyone else, or is it just me.

Looking forward to the Daryl/Rick confrontation.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Thu 21 Nov 2013, 8:39 am

Kenny wrote:
MIG wrote:
Yes the one that will be on this friday , wont spoil it for anyone by saying what happens but i thought it was the best yet
Presumably the same one we saw Monday. Bit different. But yes , very good episode.

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sat 23 Nov 2013, 2:56 pm

I thought last nights episode was fantastic. Brilliant way of reintroducing the governor. I couldn't help but think of snake pliskin though when he had the beard!!

You almost felt that he had changed by the end of the episode but then you also feel that he is going to change back again with that ending!

Best thing on tv right now.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sat 23 Nov 2013, 4:19 pm

Adam d wrote:I thought last nights episode was fantastic. Brilliant way of reintroducing the governor. I couldn't help but think of snake pliskin though when he had the beard!!

You almost felt that he had changed by the end of the episode but then you also feel that he is going to change back again with that ending!

Best thing on tv right now.
That was the thing i loved most about the episode , you sort of started to warm to the Governor but you still have that nagging feeling that he is still a monster
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 02 Dec 2013, 1:41 pm

Spoiler:

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Mon 02 Dec 2013, 2:22 pm

Paul Mac 6CW wrote:
Spoiler:
I know!! Great episode shame we have to wait till Feb now!

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 02 Dec 2013, 2:32 pm

Spoiler:

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Mon 02 Dec 2013, 4:02 pm

That has to be my favorite episode yet
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue 03 Dec 2013, 3:00 pm

Watched this last night....seriously good! Without doubt the best episode of season 4

Spoiler:

Cant beleive we have to wait until Feb for the next epsiode mad

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 03 Dec 2013, 5:05 pm

Spoiler:

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Fri 06 Dec 2013, 11:29 pm

Sad to see Hershel go but rather that than Rick or Daryl. Not sure what to make of the Governor he could of made it. Maybe. What about Lori 'the walker' at the end?!

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by RinoGattuso Sat 07 Dec 2013, 1:08 pm

That wasn't Lori.

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Sat 07 Dec 2013, 2:36 pm

MIG wrote:Sad to see Hershel go but rather that than Rick or Daryl. Not sure what to make of the Governor he could of made it. Maybe. What about Lori 'the walker' at the end?!
The Governor really should be dead , by all logic. But the fact that we didn't actually see him getting a bullet in the head suggests the writers have decided to somehow keep him ticking...

Terrific episode and opens up lots of leads now ...had to get them out of that prison, was getting too cosy Smile 

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Sat 07 Dec 2013, 10:26 pm

RinoGattuso wrote:That wasn't Lori.
who was it then? It looked like Lori to me and there seemed to be a lot of focus on her.

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sun 08 Dec 2013, 7:47 am

I haven't seen the episode yet but I did see a picture posted oin to suggest it was the mad Irish girl that Rick met with earlier in the series.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Sun 08 Dec 2013, 11:34 am

Yeah to be honest I assumed it was the girl Rick met at the start of the series. Looking forward to Feb as there will be so many little dynamics going on with the split up groups. Loads of ways for the story to go

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 09 Dec 2013, 2:46 pm

SirJohnnyEnglish wrote:Yeah to be honest I assumed it was the girl Rick met at the start of the series. Looking forward to Feb as there will be so many little dynamics going on with the split up groups. Loads of ways for the story to go

Yeah it was the mad Irish girl who stabbed herself.

Spoiler:

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Mon 09 Dec 2013, 3:09 pm

mad Mid-Season Break  mad
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by XR Tue 10 Dec 2013, 8:40 am

MIG wrote:
RinoGattuso wrote:That wasn't Lori.
who was it then? It looked like Lori to me and there seemed to be a lot of focus on her.
Lori got eaten by a walker after she had died. There's that scene where Rick goes to see her body and sees this fat walker struggling to move as he's just eaten her whole body. He then kills it and repeatedly stabs it.

So not lori

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue 10 Dec 2013, 9:01 pm

It was 100% the Irish girl that lured Rick back to her camp in an attempt to feed him to her walker husband.

Mid season breaks make me so angry!!!! This is the best show on TV right now 18 million people watched the season 4 premier in the US, I just hope it keeps getting better and there is no repeat of the season two lull

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Fri 13 Dec 2013, 8:20 am

As said above cracking episode.
Really enjoyed it.

Shame about Hershel.

I hope the Govenor is dead.
Was a good character, but time to move on from him.

Will be good to see how the small groups survive on there own.

Roll on feb.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed 05 Feb 2014, 5:06 pm

Season 4 returns on FOX on monday 17th feb at 9pm
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by XR Thu 06 Feb 2014, 12:10 pm

Been seeing the preview trailers on fox more recently now and there is a bit where you can hear a distorted voice on a radio - like what i mentions in my post above. I have an idea where that may lead but won't say just in case people aren't familiar with the comics and the direction they go in.

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 06 Feb 2014, 12:54 pm

Proabably will not go alongside the comics though, as Frank Darabont is suing the programme I believe

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Mon 10 Feb 2014, 3:32 pm

This returns tonight on Fox - not next week!

Nice surprise when I read the Metro on the bus this morning  Very Happy 

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by XR Tue 11 Feb 2014, 8:33 am

What was everybody's thoughts on it? My fiance said she didn't particularly like it because of it feeling like a let down after the mid season finale.

I agree it didn't go at the same pace but in terms of the characters of Michonne, Rick & Carl it was a good episode.

Spoiler:

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by Hulking_up Tue 11 Feb 2014, 8:43 am

I don't think there is anyway back for Carl.
Still want that little Poopie to die.

Hulking_up

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Wed 12 Feb 2014, 9:06 pm

Just watched it.
Was ok.
Am also not a fan of Carl.

Just wonder where this is going to end, and will it be a let down like some shows in the past.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Thu 13 Feb 2014, 8:53 am

I thought it was a very good episode. The last couple of episodes have been action centric, so it was good to show how this has affected the characters.

I expect the next episode not to feature Rick, Carl or Michonne - but instead pick up straight after the prison attack with another couple of the groups who got away.

Does anyone think Carole will be back in this series, or that be something they focus on in series 5 (if she's back at all!)?

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Thu 13 Feb 2014, 9:01 am

Am sure she will come back into it at some stage.

Carl is getting a bit to cocky.
Would like to see him killed. Sadly dont think that will happen.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by XR Thu 13 Feb 2014, 9:07 am

Carol will probably come back, they'll all head for Hershel's farm and find her there i reckon.

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu 13 Feb 2014, 10:30 am

Not a bad episode however didn't like it being centred on Carl.
Carol will defo be back I'm sure of it!

Next week looks better with Team Beth!  Whistle 

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Thu 13 Feb 2014, 11:33 am

Bugger I missed this. Can someone confirm please if this was season 4 episode 9? If so I can catch the repeat over the weekend I think.

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Thu 13 Feb 2014, 2:25 pm

Yeah it was episode 9 MIG.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue 18 Feb 2014, 9:41 am

Watched episode 10 last night and imo this show just gets better and better. The pace has certainly slowed down after 'too far gone' but after so much action that was always likely. I watched an interview with Andrew Lincoln and he said the back eight of season 4 really explores each characters emotional state so i was kind of expecting this change in pace

I'll wait for a few more people to catch up before dicussing the fall out from ep10

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Feb 2014, 9:56 am

Thought it was a big call to kill off Herschel but it supposes that "lesser" characters will be brought to the fore. Just hope that they do it and make them as impactful as Herschel was at times. The loss of the "elder statesman" character is always a big call.

Find Glen extremely boring and would happily see the back of him although that may have more to do with him sleeping with Maggie and me being jealous of a fictional person sleeping with another fictional person. Hey, sue me.....

Still enjoying the "will they/won't they" dance with Carole and Daryl though

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 18 Feb 2014, 10:12 am

DAVE667 wrote:
Find Glen extremely boring and would happily see the back of him although that may have more to do with him sleeping with Maggie and me being jealous of a fictional person sleeping with another fictional person. Hey, sue me.....

I find Glen a little dull as well, Dave. Quite possibly for the same reasons as you.

But, having said that, I thought yesterdays episode was one of his better efforts and I wasn't too bored by him. I really enjoyed last nights installment. Maggie was her usual fantastic self, I love the elder girl (can't remember her name) with Tyreese, she is one hard-nosed young lady, unlike some of the simpering youngsters we have seen. The fact Tyreese and Carol met up, with him being completely oblivious to what she did at the jail, was great for the show as well. That situation is going to explode when he finds out.

My money is Daryl killing Tyreese at some point whilst trying to save Carol.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Tue 18 Feb 2014, 10:34 am

DAVE667 wrote:Find Glen extremely boring and would happily see the back of him although that may have more to do with him sleeping with Maggie and me being jealous of a fictional person sleeping with another fictional person. Hey, sue me.....

Spoiler:

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 18 Feb 2014, 10:55 am

I hate you, Hampo.

I am now fighting with every sinew I have not to open that spoiler.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Feb 2014, 11:28 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I hate you, Hampo.

I am now fighting with every sinew I have not to open that spoiler.
I couldn't resist and I'd be pleased...but don't take my word for it. See for yourself...or don't

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 18 Feb 2014, 11:30 am

You t*sser, Dave.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next