The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choose 6 players from your team this weekend who you'd like to see play well

+31
RubyGuby
B91212
Meflanker
lostinwales
flyhalffactory
rugbyman
wales606
rodders
valjester
nathan
Notch
doctor_grey
Rugby_Assessor
yappysnap
Glas a du
Boston Exile
flankertye
R!skysports
screamingaddabs
doctornickolas
propdavid_london
PenfroPete
MMC
Standulstermen
Cumbrian
mckay1402
robbo277
dummy_half
red_stag
Pal Joey
pete (buachaill on eirne)
35 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Choose 6 players from your team this weekend who you'd like to see play well - Page 2 Empty Choose 6 players from your team this weekend who you'd like to see play well

Post by pete (buachaill on eirne) Fri 5 Aug - 14:56

First topic message reminder :

Choose 6 players from your teams 22 this weekend who, if you had the power to make players play well, you'd like to see play well

Think about in terms of the build up the RWC, back up for injured players, young players who could break into the squad, someone who could fill in a problem position

For me:

Scotland vs Ireland

I'd wave my magic wand over:

Sexton-I want him to have a good game so he gels with Wallace and McFadden
Wallace-I want him to have a good game so he gels with Sexton and so he is recognised by all as an excellent replacement for Darcy
Kearney-I don't really like him from 09 to present I hope he can go back to his running best. ireland needs a solid 15 but one who can counter
Ryan-I'd be delighted if he put in a good showing. Ireland needs locks playing well for the RWC and beyond.
Flannery-Having Flannery back in the mix of things would be great news. We could do with him coming off the bench vs Aus.
Buckley-I'd like him to have a good game because physically he should be a monster and occasionally is. Hope he has a good game and then more of the same!

pete (buachaill on eirne)

Back to top Go down

Choose 6 players from your team this weekend who you'd like to see play well - Page 2 Empty Re: Choose 6 players from your team this weekend who you'd like to see play well

Post by boomeranga Sat 6 Aug - 1:05

Definitely LB. It would have been nice to have Taf and Slipper available, but we've got what we've got so here's hoping.

Enjoy the game.

boomeranga

Back to top Go down

Choose 6 players from your team this weekend who you'd like to see play well - Page 2 Empty Re: Choose 6 players from your team this weekend who you'd like to see play well

Post by Pal Joey Sat 6 Aug - 1:19

The weather here sort of reminds me of that RWC SF on Saturday in 2003... I hope it's fine in Auckland.

Enjoy the game too!

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2