The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evans Vs Ortiz

2 posters

Go down

Evans Vs Ortiz Empty Evans Vs Ortiz

Post by gibbo104 Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:50 pm

Hi All,

whats peoples opinion on the UFC 133 card? Just watched it and competitive fights across the board.

Rory Macdonald looked really impressive again in his win, that's 12-1 for him now, he is someone to keep an eye out for and a future contender IMO. It was sad to see Rivera lose I like him and his fights are always good I hope he still fights again with the UFC.

Special mention has to go to Dennis Hallman vs Brian Ebersole, an excellent fight with Ebersole showing some slick submission defense straight off the bat and some vicious GnP for the victory but the chest hair and budgie smugglers and no cartwheel kick?! I mean, wtf?! lol

BELFORT!!!!!!!! BELFORT!!!!!!!! BELFORT!!!!!!!! lol KO knock out, classic Belfort, I think that will probably be the last fight in the UFC for Akiyama though, sadly.

And Ortiz vs Evans was a good fight and although dominated by Evans Ortiz showed some good heart and that knee to the body looked painful. Ortiz was classy in defeat and I like the way he is somewhat of a babyface now a real turnaround perception. I look forward to seeing him fight again. Evans wants his belt back but Jon Jones is Massive! He looked impressive against Ortiz but Jones is a much bigger fish.

gibbo104

Back to top Go down

Evans Vs Ortiz Empty Re: Evans Vs Ortiz

Post by pauline1981 Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:58 am

great good fights

pauline1981

Back to top Go down