The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fedor/Tito and alex reid haha

4 posters

Go down

Fedor/Tito and alex reid haha Empty Fedor/Tito and alex reid haha

Post by boomdangle Mon 08 Aug 2011, 9:17 am

Hey guys have been away on holiday so could anyone fill me in on what i have missed.

Who won the fedor hendo fight, did fedor regain some form, how did hendo cope did he pull off an upset?

What are peoples views on this weeks ufc, plane times were awesome so back into stansted and straight home for it.

Was gutted for tito, i used to think he was an tw*t but having been watching him on the american celebrity apprentice my mindset has changed so really wanted him to pull off the win. Think he has done enough to justify another fight, his guilotine on rashad was cheering the roof off, but then his slam over his shoulder on tito was massive bump.

i couldnt get over hallman fighting in his blue pants, was lethal knockout by belfort and glad riveria didnt get the decision as since the whole bisping trash talking etc i cant stand him.

And finally does anyone know how alex reid got on, feels embarrassing even mentioning his name next to all these other fighters but curiosity has got the better of me.

boomdangle

Back to top Go down

Fedor/Tito and alex reid haha Empty Re: Fedor/Tito and alex reid haha

Post by Clunge4life Mon 08 Aug 2011, 9:19 am

Fedor was stopped in the 1st round by Hendo....some say a premature stoppage but i dont think so. He has also been cut by Zuffa.....as has Alister Overeem

Alex Reid won by triangle..........rumors it was staged though

Clunge4life

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon 08 Aug 2011, 1:05 pm

Would one more fight (at least) from Fedor vs one of the big name UFC heavyweights not be a big sell, losing streak or not? Say Lesnar when he comes back?

I would have though Dana would give him a shot at the UFC if he fights on?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by boomdangle Mon 08 Aug 2011, 1:18 pm

fedor lost, not as much of a suprise but still sad to see, perhaps he is now like chuck at the end, how long will he go on for?

Staged, i will have too youtube it as my intrest has now peaked. if that barratt is the one who presents and i use the word loosley cage rage or whatever it is the bloke is a tw*t so am glad he lost.

boomdangle

Back to top Go down

Post by gibbo104 Mon 08 Aug 2011, 3:01 pm

boomdangle wrote:fedor lost, not as much of a suprise but still sad to see, perhaps he is now like chuck at the end, how long will he go on for?

Staged, i will have too youtube it as my intrest has now peaked. if that barratt is the one who presents and i use the word loosley cage rage or whatever it is the bloke is a tw*t so am glad he lost.

Yeah Rogers is the "presenter" of Cage rage and yes he is a complete tw*t. You should listen to what he said after he lost to Reid... Calling him gay and how he beat him up before, straight after loseing the fight. Complete pr*ck. Now I am no fan of Ried and the fight against Rogers was the first fight I have seen Rogers compete in but my oppinion of Rogers was very poor but Reid moved up a notch on my irelivent respect ladder.

gibbo104

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down