The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matchday: Canada

+13
JuliusHMarx
michael_o
hawkeye
noleisthebest
bogbrush
time please
teassoc
sportslover
legendkillar
Chazfazzer
luciusmann
Jeremy_Kyle
socal1976
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Matchday: Canada - Page 2 Empty Matchday: Canada

Post by socal1976 Tue 09 Aug 2011, 7:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Murray down 4-1 and a break to big server anderson early on. This is it what we have been waiting for the last 5 weeks. The big 4 are set to take the stage for the last grandslam run of the season. Novak again has a super brutal draw, unsuprisingly, Davy in round one and JMDP in round 3. JMDP looked imperious in set 2 tossing a bagel onto poor Jarko. And Andy looks up against it right now against Anderson. Nadal got a good draw and should have pretty clear sailing to the semi as does Andy. Fed could be playing Tsonga in his quarter that would make for another great match.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Matchday: Canada - Page 2 Empty Re: Matchday: Canada

Post by socal1976 Fri 12 Aug 2011, 6:17 pm

Positively 4th Street wrote:
socal1976 wrote:Julius my friend, great minds think alike. That is why I have predicted that for the first time in a long time we may see Fed and Nadal at the USO in the same half. Think about the ratings bonanza that Stupid Saturday would enjoy with a late afternoon early evening Fed/Nadal match?

Are you saying this so that when the random draw does not fan the flames of your fix fantasy further, you can claim that this is a whole new fix and subject us to more 'grassy knoll' ramblings? Furthermore, this will rubber-stamp your previous fix fixation. And if Federer and Nadal are kept apart then you can revert to type. All conspiracy bases covered - hats off!

Yes, positively, I certainly did do that. Very Happy Now no matter what happens you will be enjoying a "socal's conspiracy" corner come announcement of the USO draw. Frankly, I am torn as to how the great conspiracy of uncle toni and the free masons will react to Novak's rise and where their dark machinations will take us.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2