The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this era weak?

+3
Jeremy_Kyle
Josiah Maiestas
zaaaaaa
7 posters

Go down

Do you agree?

Is this era weak? Vote_lcap38%Is this era weak? Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 5 ]
Is this era weak? Vote_lcap62%Is this era weak? Vote_rcap 62% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 13

Is this era weak? Empty Is this era weak?

Post by zaaaaaa Wed 10 Aug 2011, 10:03 pm

Djokovic is now the world number one, having taken over from Rafael Nadull. The two drudging, talentless moonballers have bored us all to death for the last year or so now, and with the greatest player of all time postively a tennis OAP at 30 still managing to be the most exciting player by miles, and also still ranked 3rd, this leads me to suggest this era is incredibly weak and will be untill either Federer or Murray become world number one.

Do you agree?

zaaaaaa

Back to top Go down

Is this era weak? Empty Re: Is this era weak?

Post by Josiah Maiestas Wed 10 Aug 2011, 11:38 pm

I'd love to get my HANS on some SPAGHETTI right now thumbsup
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Wed 10 Aug 2011, 11:47 pm

zaaaaaa wrote:Djokovic is now the world number one, having taken over from Rafael Nadull. The two drudging, talentless moonballers have bored us all to death for the last year or so now, and with the greatest player of all time postively a tennis OAP at 30 still managing to be the most exciting player by miles, and also still ranked 3rd, this leads me to suggest this era is incredibly weak and will be untill either Federer or Murray become world number one.

Do you agree?

I would not agree on what you say, but I could follow the logic of your reasoning until the highlighted bit. But when you talk about Murray implying he is more talented than Djokovic or Nadal you make your argument appear ludicrous, and spare me the need to take it seriously as a consequence laughing
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Thu 11 Aug 2011, 12:14 am

This is pretty funny, I bet some of the same people who are fighting and arguing with me about how its not fair to call the crappy era of one slam wonders weak are the ones voting that the current era is weak. Reminds of our friend BB, who is so outraged to find out that I view any era Roger dominated as being weak. While at the same time he does an entire thread on how the current era is weak. No zaaaa, the era that was weak was the era that saw world beating one slam wonders rise up more often than people change socks. You know when guys like Rios and Moya got to #1.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Super D Boon Thu 11 Aug 2011, 6:01 pm

It was a weak era when Federer was at the helm so the era is very weak indeed. OK

Super D Boon

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy Thu 11 Aug 2011, 6:09 pm

No *weaker* than any other *era* over the past 70 years

or so !

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Aug 2011, 8:36 pm

I agree wholeheartedly about Djoker and the Nadull boring us to tears.

Can't think of two more boring players at the top of the game since.. well since forever.

Both are just road runners and defensive retrievers.

The Nadull is the most aesthetically displeasing player I have ever seen on a tennis court.

I think even his ( teenage female) fans would secretly acknowledge that.

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Sun 14 Aug 2011, 2:19 pm

socal1976 wrote:This is pretty funny, I bet some of the same people who are fighting and arguing with me about how its not fair to call the crappy era of one slam wonders weak are the ones voting that the current era is weak. Reminds of our friend BB, who is so outraged to find out that I view any era Roger dominated as being weak. While at the same time he does an entire thread on how the current era is weak. No zaaaa, the era that was weak was the era that saw world beating one slam wonders rise up more often than people change socks. You know when guys like Rios and Moya got to #1.

Except he doesn't, and the problem is that you can't read.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down