The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Djokovic to fry some Fish this evening

5 posters

Go down

Djokovic to fry some Fish this evening Empty Djokovic to fry some Fish this evening

Post by Chazfazzer Sun 14 Aug - 20:13

Mardy Fish, the slippery American competitor, has been riding the currents of success so far this season, but will probably find his path to the warm waters of victory blocked by Novak Djokovic this evening. The Serb will have no problems reeling in Fish's powerful serve, and will likely leave few tasty morsels in the way of unforced errors for Fish to gobble up. Fish will eventually find his shots caught in the net, and like most fish, will probably not have learnt from past mistakes in trying to go for any bait Djokovic may try to entice him with.

Having said that, I hope Fish can salmon the courage to go toe to toe with Djokovic this evening. He seems like an all round nice guy, and a win here would really cement his plaice in the top ten. If he serves well it could be close; if not, Djokovic may well batter him and serve him up with some chips.

p.s. I'm sorry, but I felt that a pun-based Mardy Fish post 'haddock' to be made...

Chazfazzer

Back to top Go down

Djokovic to fry some Fish this evening Empty Re: Djokovic to fry some Fish this evening

Post by JuliusHMarx Sun 14 Aug - 20:21

Oh My Cod!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Djokovic to fry some Fish this evening Empty Re: Djokovic to fry some Fish this evening

Post by yummymummy Sun 14 Aug - 20:33

You have just annoyed all the peeps living in Whales !

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun 14 Aug - 23:27

I don't think anyone waited for the outcome of this match with baited breath....however, those hooked on tennis will have to be happy with the fact that Nole left some crumbs by yielding 2nd set only to proceed to roll Fish in them for a sumptuous gluten-free breaded fillet.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by kemet Mon 15 Aug - 0:46

🤦 Very Happy

kemet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down