The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do wwe place people or groups in sections of the crowd?

+3
The Awesome Giz
ADMIN
JamesLincs
7 posters

Go down

Do wwe place people or groups in sections of the crowd? Empty Do wwe place people or groups in sections of the crowd?

Post by JamesLincs Fri 19 Aug 2011, 2:28 pm

didnt know what to name this tbh. i have a question though, do wwe put people or groups of people in the audience for raw, smackdown and ppv's to start chants or make a picture. just watched cm punks contract negotiation with vince and the crowd randomly start chanting 'we want ice-cream' vince responds with 'i dont give a damn what you want' to which cm punks continues the debate 'you see, thats the problem vince' so, without that chant, vince and punk wouldnt of been able to continue with the segment? can anyone explain this?

plus if you watched the sheamus henry match from summerslam you'll have seen the heroic security guard escape with his life as sheamus was ploughed through the baricade and the fan completely over reacting (was he taking the pi55 or as i have asked, is he employed by wwe. this guy who over reacted or over acted was then replaced with another guy wearing red by the time the next match was on)

can anyone make sense of what ive said and clear this up for me?

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Do wwe place people or groups in sections of the crowd? Empty Re: Do wwe place people or groups in sections of the crowd?

Post by ADMIN Fri 19 Aug 2011, 2:32 pm

I don't know in regards to chants, I think that's just ad libbing but the guys were planted for the Sheamus/Henry spot at Summerslam.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Do wwe place people or groups in sections of the crowd? Empty Re: Do wwe place people or groups in sections of the crowd?

Post by The Awesome Giz Fri 19 Aug 2011, 2:44 pm

I know WWE enjoy placing a group of marines at ring side sometimes, to show what a good charitable company they are.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtic Warrior Fri 19 Aug 2011, 2:48 pm

I don't think they bother for Smackdown. With it being taped they have the ability to add in sounds after the fact. So there is no need to place people in the crowds to generate a reaction for that show.

Possibly for the others though.

Celtic Warrior

http://officerrahl.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri 19 Aug 2011, 3:40 pm

I think Hero's got it spot on.

The barrier where they went through looked a lot weaker than the rest of it around the ring, I think it was just the padded part without the metal at the back.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Fri 19 Aug 2011, 5:20 pm

The guys all round that part in th Henry Seamus fiht looked like Amature Wrestlers. They all had a wrestlers build and all happened o be sitting in a semi circle around the incident... or mayybe it's all coincidence and that guy was just an over dramatic bee atch...
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Y2D2 Fri 19 Aug 2011, 6:32 pm

The guys around the barrier for the Sheamus/Henry spot were all indie wrestlers planted there by the WWE to avoid any fans getting injured and possibly suing them.

WWE and TNA have also been known to plant good looking women near a camera (and in WWE's case behind the announcers) I guess just to give any men watching at home something to look at and maybe make them think "Hey! Hot women go to the wrestling! I'm a gonna get me some tickets and find me some hot women!"

The chant was just the fans reacting to Punk's ice cream bar line, and Vince's retort (and Punk's response to THAT) were ad libbed.

Y2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down