The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sundays Super League games

2 posters

Go down

Sundays Super League games  Empty Sundays Super League games

Post by Kenny Sun 21 Aug 2011, 12:35 pm

What are your thoughts about todays Superleague games ?
Hull KR at home to St Helens ......... Rovers pushing to get into top 8 , St's wanting to finish 3rd
Crusaders at home to HullFC ........... Crusaders last home game in Superleague , Hull trying to stay in top 8

Hull KR v St Helens - St Helens by 16 ... tough game but St's to finish stronger and to score late tries .
Crusaders v HullFC - Hull by 8 ... Crusaders will want to give their fans a good send off but for me Hull will be to strong
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Sundays Super League games  Empty Re: Sundays Super League games

Post by George Hotel1895 Sun 21 Aug 2011, 7:29 pm

I would have commented on these games prior to kicking off, but after posted one comment on here this morning i had to go back to bed. I was worse for wear after attending a wedding yesterday.
I would have got both the scores wrong today. I thought that the Crusaders would have gone out on a high at their final game at home, and i would have had Saints to beat Rovers.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sun 21 Aug 2011, 9:29 pm

Happy with 80 minutes toaday from Rovers , what happened after the whistle letting St's score wasn't good should of been 24-16 points difference could be important .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down