The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would the current WWE era be referred to as?

+8
MtotheC
Holymiky
BigPhil
User Name
Brady12
HitmanOwl
Adam D
wwinterj
12 posters

Go down

What would the current WWE era be referred to as? Empty What would the current WWE era be referred to as?

Post by wwinterj Thu 25 Aug 2011, 9:37 pm

For as long as I can remember and been watching wrestling we first had the Federation years era(Hulk Hogan, Warrior, Macho Man and so on). Then we had the Attitude era(Austin, Rock and so on) and now we have the current WWE.

I'm curious to to what the current WWE would be referred to as 10 years from now. Obviously right now it's the current WWE and we don't have a time machine so can't possibly know but what do you think this era will be called?
wwinterj
wwinterj

Back to top Go down

What would the current WWE era be referred to as? Empty Re: What would the current WWE era be referred to as?

Post by Adam D Thu 25 Aug 2011, 9:45 pm

Pg friendly era or more specificly the post PG era

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

What would the current WWE era be referred to as? Empty Re: What would the current WWE era be referred to as?

Post by HitmanOwl Thu 25 Aug 2011, 9:47 pm

The era what is just passing was truly awful. The wwe sucks era.

Hopefully punk will be the catalyst for this new era.

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Thu 25 Aug 2011, 10:38 pm

PG/John Cena era

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by User Name Fri 26 Aug 2011, 2:19 am

Baby Poop Era.

User Name

Back to top Go down

Post by BigPhil Fri 26 Aug 2011, 2:25 am

John Cena Era

BigPhil

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Fri 26 Aug 2011, 2:34 am

Transition era?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Fri 26 Aug 2011, 8:32 am

i think its well documented that its the pg era

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by uberkiwi Fri 26 Aug 2011, 8:51 am

Didnt Punk say that his 'new' era is the 'reality' era or something recently?

I could be way off, but it rings a bell.

uberkiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri 26 Aug 2011, 9:24 am

I may stand corrected by the OP but I think he's referring to the era as it is now. Is it still the PG era or has it now moved on?
There are reports HHH is wanting blood to be used in his rumoured match with Punk at Survivor Series, for it to be a Austin v Hart moment, that's hardly PG.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Fri 26 Aug 2011, 10:00 am

maybe a new era is upon us but i havent seen anything as yet to signal a new era... i wouldnt say a remoured plot regarding blood is the start anything new however if that does happen then we could moving out of pg. If i recall correctly both taker and hhh were fined for chair shots to the head at the last maina as it conflicted with the pg rules, which indicates anything untoward is not tolerated.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Fri 26 Aug 2011, 10:34 am

the era of the short order cook from a pipe filled (?) wafflehouse thumbsup

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Fri 26 Aug 2011, 11:33 am

The C-O-N...spiracy era Erm
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down