The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 Star matches

+2
Stonee21
MtotheC
6 posters

Go down

5 Star matches Empty 5 Star matches

Post by MtotheC Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:45 am

I was watching NXT last night and the match between tyson kid and trent baretta was fantastic the ending didnt live up to the action but never the less the overall match was excellent, this got me thinking what was the last 5 star match you watched, or your fav 5 star match? what makes a great match? is it hundreds of near falls, back and fourth action, complete domination from one guy or lots of high flying?

My fav 5 star match of the last 5 years or so has to be the triple threat match for the x division tittle between, AJ Styles, christopher daniels and Joe, it was epic that match had everything, if you havent seen it i suggest you 'you tube it' today, it was the match that got me into tna and really made me take notice of the x division guys esp AJ.

So is that the effect that a 5 star matches can have? can they put companies and wrestlers on the map or are they not that important? im really interested in your thoughts on this

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

5 Star matches Empty Re: 5 Star matches

Post by Stonee21 Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:08 pm

Surely Cena vs Punk at MiTB was the last 5 star match in WWE my favourite though has to be when HBK and Jericho met at Wrestlemania that was a brilliant match and I gained a lot of respect for both when I heard they had put quite a bit of it together themselves

Stonee21

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:14 pm

i thought Cena v Punk at MITB was the last five star match as well the back and forth was brilliant the build up was great and the crowd where really involved in the match really thought it was great , definitely one of my Favourite matches

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:36 pm

Chris Jericho vs Daniel Bryan on nxt in my view was very close to a 5 star match

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by User Name Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:58 pm

There will be one on SD next week if rumours are true that CM Punk will be facing Daniel Bryan.

User Name

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:04 pm

Anyone seen Kenta Kobashi vs Samao Joe that was a great match i think it got 5 stars

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down