The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An interesting day

+3
tarka
drive4show
Supersixfive
7 posters

Go down

An interesting day Empty An interesting day

Post by Supersixfive Sat 27 Aug 2011, 1:25 pm

An interesting days golf yesterday I was playing 15th hole and went for my 7 iron and it was gone!! I thought hell, where have I left it? On a green? No! I never use it round the green! On the fairway somewhere? No! I hadn't used it that day!! Where was it? I explained to my playing partner (a guy I met on the 1st tee) and he was saying maybe you left it when you took two clubs into that bunker? I knew I hadn't it was a 4 and a 5 from a fairway bunker! I was really p***** off at being so stupid then my playing said "oh look your 7 iron is in my bag, you must have put it in by accident?!?" No I f***+++ well didn't my bag is bright yellow and on a trolley and you are carrying your bag!!! The cheeky sod tried to nick my 7 iron!! Needless to say i played the last few holes in silence and left without a uttering a word with the pikey little sod!!

Supersixfive

Back to top Go down

An interesting day Empty Re: An interesting day

Post by drive4show Sat 27 Aug 2011, 7:49 pm

Presumably this guy wanted to play with you 14 times so that he could get your full set off you?? furious

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Post by tarka Sat 27 Aug 2011, 7:58 pm

D4s, was thinking the same thing. If he was desperate for a 7iron he could have got one off the pro as 6-7 iron are usually trial clubs. I think this guy made an honest mistake,

Have you seen the guy since? He might have hung himself, so distraught with the feelings of persecution (or guilt). It's like stealing a cufflink of someone or a bottle of conditioner in the shower, no good without the shampoo

tarka

Back to top Go down

Post by tarka Sat 27 Aug 2011, 8:01 pm

We have all been in the bag and couldn't find the right club. I have even took out a 9 instead of a 6 and adressed the ball. To prevent this embarrassment I have put a sticker on the 6 saying: tarka, u really need a 5. The problem is I then pick out a sand wedge

tarka

Back to top Go down

Post by barragan Sun 28 Aug 2011, 9:46 am

weird, why would you steal a 7?
had a vokey wedge nicked off me at the beginning of the year, taken out of my bag in the locker room while i was taking a dump. gutted.

barragan

Back to top Go down

Post by Supersixfive Sun 28 Aug 2011, 11:27 am

He had a bag of all sort bats, I am assuming although didn't check he probably needed a 7 iron

Supersixfive

Back to top Go down

Post by hend085 Mon 29 Aug 2011, 3:22 pm

had a 7 iron mysteriously disapear out of my set a few years back. what made it even worse is that im a lefty so it was even more difficult to try and pick up a single club.

hend085

Back to top Go down

Post by Doon the Water Mon 29 Aug 2011, 10:37 pm

Super

Why are you playing with a guy who cannot afford a set of clubs, have you no class man.

Doon the Water

Back to top Go down

Post by NedB-H Mon 29 Aug 2011, 10:52 pm

tarka wrote:We have all been in the bag and couldn't find the right club. I have even took out a 9 instead of a 6 and adressed the ball. To prevent this embarrassment I have put a sticker on the 6 saying: tarka, u really need a 5. The problem is I then pick out a sand wedge
Laugh

NedB-H

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down