The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slowly Moving Away From PG...................

+4
Bull
sodhat
User Name
djcc2004
8 posters

Go down

Slowly Moving Away From PG................... Empty Slowly Moving Away From PG...................

Post by djcc2004 Tue 30 Aug 2011, 12:53 pm

I have noticed in recent weeks of Raw that they have been bringing back swearing, all be it nothing major. They are again using words as "Ass" and "Crap", do you think this is The WWE's way of slowley moving out of P.G, as lets face it, it cant just happen over night. There have also been rumours of blood going to be used in the CMPUNK HHH Match.

on this point does anyone know why they beep out the dooshbag comments?? Doh

djcc2004

Back to top Go down

Slowly Moving Away From PG................... Empty Re: Slowly Moving Away From PG...................

Post by User Name Tue 30 Aug 2011, 1:25 pm

I dont think they'll be out of the PG stuff for a while yet, but are pushing it as far as possible.

User Name

Back to top Go down

Slowly Moving Away From PG................... Empty Re: Slowly Moving Away From PG...................

Post by sodhat Tue 30 Aug 2011, 1:27 pm

couldn't say for sure, but douchebag is a bit more heavy duty than crap or ass.

They may well have a sliding scale in the US TV industry and some swears are allowed on PG programming and others are not and thus are bleeped or unused.

When CM Punk calls HHH a spotlight stealing c**t with s**t for brains, you can be assured they have moved along from PG programming.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 30 Aug 2011, 1:29 pm

ive noticed it as well and im pleased with it as PG is very Boring , as long as they move away from PG im happy , but i think its slowly moving away

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by wheelchair1991 Tue 30 Aug 2011, 1:45 pm

do you think this mayb a HHH idea?

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 30 Aug 2011, 3:29 pm

Well i think Raw and PPV should acctually be certifacted tv 15

Nxt, Superstars and even Smackdown PG

I doubt that would work out though but there is no harm in trying !

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by wheelchair1991 Tue 30 Aug 2011, 4:50 pm

NickisBHAFC wrote:Well i think Raw and PPV should acctually be certifacted tv 15

Nxt, Superstars and even Smackdown PG

I doubt that would work out though but there is no harm in trying !

I actually think that a pretty good idea id agree with that

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Tue 30 Aug 2011, 5:11 pm

I wasn't impressed when they blanked out "douchebag" which isn't even a swear

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Tue 30 Aug 2011, 5:22 pm

Are WWE ever going to turn their back on the PG era? No. Why would they? All they would be doing is needlessly picking a fight with family groups and alienating viewers (not that Gaffer and I need to get into another debate about the value of viewers! Smile ).

I do think that they can stretch the boundaries a little while keeping their PG status though, the main way they would be caught is bad language so I am sure they will keep this to a minimum though their content and subject matter can be extended a bit without affecting this.

The product can move away from the approach of the last few years without necessarily moving away from a PG rating.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down