The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its the weekly Matt Hardy insanity update!

+13
theundisputedY2D2
Kay Fabe
crippledtart
Mr H
President Trump
The Awesome Giz
Aaronb33
Scott is Back
TwisT
ADMIN
User Name
Samo
Adam D
17 posters

Go down

Its the weekly Matt Hardy insanity update! Empty Its the weekly Matt Hardy insanity update!

Post by Adam D Wed 31 Aug 2011, 8:36 am

An apparent suicide note Matt Hardy released this evening via YouTube has been confirmed to be a hoax.
Jeff Hardy's wife, Beth Britt, is steamed with Matt's latest attempt 'to work the Internet' as police showed up to her North Carolina residence this evening on a suicide call.

She angrily wrote on her Twitter account, "When the cops show up to our house at 11 pm, for a "suicide call" the f--king joke is over @MATTHARDYBRAND. Stop trying to work the Internet."

A fan wrote to Britt, "Who the hell calls 911 and sends them to the wrong f'n house?" She responded, "Apparently someone that believed the stupid video."

She then wrote, "I guess you got what you wanted @MATTHARDYBRAND. Everyone is talking about you, again. But it's not in a good way."

Apparently Hardy feels that suicide is a joking matter. Again, we appreciate all your concerns and calls regarding the video and tweets. Something like that needs to be taken seriously. It's better to at least check and be safe rather than have it be too late.

Source - http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2011/0830/543705/matt-hardy/

He's a maniac, maniac for your love.......All together now.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Its the weekly Matt Hardy insanity update! Empty Re: Its the weekly Matt Hardy insanity update!

Post by Adam D Wed 31 Aug 2011, 8:37 am

It's better to at least check and be safe rather than have it be too late.

In this instance I am not so sure... chin

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Its the weekly Matt Hardy insanity update! Empty Re: Its the weekly Matt Hardy insanity update!

Post by Samo Wed 31 Aug 2011, 8:51 am

A fake suicide video? Jesus H Christ Matt. Its no laughing matter and any point, but especially not in the wrestling industry. Has he forgot about Benoit? The Von Erichs? Test, Umaga, Crash Holly and all the rest who OD'd?

GTF Matt. Just GTF.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by User Name Wed 31 Aug 2011, 9:09 am

Go top yourself fatty.

User Name

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed 31 Aug 2011, 9:09 am

The thing with the Hardyz is they had some of the loyalist fans out there, through everything the Hardyz have done the fans stuck by them, last night though that stunt resulted in a large number of them turning their back on Matt.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 31 Aug 2011, 9:12 am

The boy who cried wolf..............

Next time he is in trouble, nobody is going to give a damn

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott is Back Wed 31 Aug 2011, 9:38 am

Someone should personally forcefeed the fat tw@t too many pills and do everyone a favour!

Scott is Back

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaronb33 Wed 31 Aug 2011, 10:16 am

He needs putting up against a wall and shooting. And his mrs should get the bill for the bullet.

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 31 Aug 2011, 10:28 am

.................I am waiting for a "Matt Hardy Appreciation Thread" to pop up Rolling Eyes

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Wed 31 Aug 2011, 10:34 am

Jeff looks like a sensible guy compared to Matt.

Christ what is this moron doing, attention seeking in the lowest form. No chance he'll be getting employed again, unless TNA are deluded. I feel sorry for Jeff and his wife, not often I would say that either but this just takes the p!ss.

That all said there will be some Hardy fans who are stupid enough to still justify this.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 31 Aug 2011, 11:07 am

Does anyone really care anymore about this waste of space or his smack head brother chin

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Wed 31 Aug 2011, 11:50 am

Although he's clearly an idiot, he's obviously in a very dark place right now to be in the frame of mind to do something like that. Its a real shame to see a human being at such a low. The guy needs help and i hope he gets it before its too late.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 31 Aug 2011, 12:04 pm

Mr H wrote:Although he's clearly an idiot, he's obviously in a very dark place right now to be in the frame of mind to do something like that. Its a real shame to see a human being at such a low. The guy needs help and i hope he gets it before its too late.

No I don't agree. He is seeking attention - by any means possible. The worst thing is he knows what he is doing.

This isn't a cry for help. This a "look at me, I'm Matt Hardy" circus

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Wed 31 Aug 2011, 12:34 pm

xTwisTx wrote:
Mr H wrote:Although he's clearly an idiot, he's obviously in a very dark place right now to be in the frame of mind to do something like that. Its a real shame to see a human being at such a low. The guy needs help and i hope he gets it before its too late.

No I don't agree. He is seeking attention - by any means possible. The worst thing is he knows what he is doing.

This isn't a cry for help. This a "look at me, I'm Matt Hardy" circus

People who are suffering from depression will often do things that could be considered attention seeking, because that's exactly what they are: a plea for somebody to notice how ill they are.

I think Matt Hardy is a complete ninkompoop, but he's not an evil person. He's just a bit of a fool. I get that people are just kidding about wanting him to die, but I do think the hatred he receives is not proportionate to his behaviour. There is no reason to despise him so much and want him dead. I totally understand the general dislike and lack of sympathy, but the pure hatred seems unfounded, unless I missed the news reports about him setting fire to kittens and spitting on disabled kids.

He's not somebody who deserves to die. He's just an idiot, that's it. And at this point of his career, he's an idiot with major issues, both chemical and emotional.

If he was happy he wouldn't feel the need to do all of this. The fact he's joking about suicide is a very obvious sign that it is on his mind.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 31 Aug 2011, 2:44 pm

Matt has always struggled with the knowledge that love and compassion comes easily for Jeff, mainly becausw he's always appeared vulnerable, Matt's had to claw and scatch for everything, the WWE did an angle at Survivor Series 08 where Jeff was found unconcious and the Internet went into meltdown, Matt knows he'd never generate that kind of bond or emotion

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 31 Aug 2011, 3:14 pm

Matt Hardy will not die.

But I wish he'd go away for a bit and sort himself out.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 31 Aug 2011, 3:46 pm

I don't think Matt like Jeff realised how important the whole WWE structure was to their lives, while they weren't perfect they where programmed to think about their actions, without that they've got no real master to answer too, I can totally understand Matt's frustrations within the WWE but I just believe that he had ideas well above his station, he had so much success in his first 3 years that he was never going to find satisfaction with the midcard roster position he was destined to have for eternity

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed 31 Aug 2011, 4:00 pm

Someone really needs to sort both the Hardy's out before one of them does die .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by BigPhil Wed 31 Aug 2011, 4:12 pm

What a waste

BigPhil

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Wed 31 Aug 2011, 4:42 pm

I reckon when 1 Hardy goes, the other will follow not long after.

If Matt dies, then Jeff will relapse into drugs and well and truely OD.

If Jeff goes then Matt will lose his Poopie all together and no doubt killhimself.

Truely tragic. If Jeff has really got himself on the straight and narrow then hopefully he can talk some sense into Matt.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 31 Aug 2011, 4:48 pm

But it doesn't matter how many people try and help, if they don't want to help themselves then nothing will get sorted.

Matts attitude stinks so much of not giving a damn what people think.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Wed 31 Aug 2011, 5:03 pm

The saddest part of this on going saga with Matt and Jeff is that i really don't care any more.

There was a time when i followed everything the Hardy Boyz did especially during Jeff's main event run and his early tenure in TNA, but now their just not relevant. Except as a warning to young wrestlers.

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 31 Aug 2011, 5:12 pm

why would anyone even want to work the internet like Matt attempted, he should be sectioned for 2 months

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Wed 31 Aug 2011, 5:57 pm

the-gaffer wrote:why would anyone even want to work the internet like Matt attempted, he should be sectioned for 2 months

You'd seriously want him that close to medication 24/7

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 31 Aug 2011, 6:39 pm

Spoiler:

I still don't care.

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 31 Aug 2011, 7:25 pm

Like he isn't close enough just now

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down