The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potential Royal Rumble suprises set?

+4
ADMIN
Dexter Morgan
bretmeharty
hodge
8 posters

Go down

Potential Royal Rumble suprises set? Empty Potential Royal Rumble suprises set?

Post by hodge Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:51 pm

Two 'legends' are reportedly scheduled for Sunday's 40-Man Royal Rumble Match. Another wrestler that would be considered a surprise is also set to appear. You can likely guess who that person is as he's been expected to return for quite some time now.

There is also a rumor floating around that Awesome Kong will make her WWE debut at the Royal Rumble during the Natalya-LayCool Divas title match. This is NOT confirmed by any means just yet. More as we get it.

(ewrestling)

One of the legends Ricky Steamboat maybe? Did great 2 years ago with Jericho.

hodge

Back to top Go down

Potential Royal Rumble suprises set? Empty Re: Potential Royal Rumble suprises set?

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:57 pm

poop, the last thing i need is awesome kong in the womans title picture.
I got Natalya in my Fantasy Wrestling lol.

Back to top Go down

Potential Royal Rumble suprises set? Empty Re: Potential Royal Rumble suprises set?

Post by bretmeharty Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:04 pm

booker t might be a surprise :affraid:

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:06 pm

welcome to the board Bret. thumbsup
i see my fake beer worked
muuuuhaaaaaaa
lol

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:09 pm

not bad little forum this ay
but its gonna take a while to get use to the way around and shake off bbc 606 ha

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:11 pm

im addicted already m8,
in my view, i prefer this to 606.
To be honest i dont care if 606 crashes and burns lol, we got this now, this is the future

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:16 pm

bet this place is near on dead not long after 11 anyway :lol: and the facebook page crashed and burned also
but this place is the sh-it

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:19 pm

ive never been on here past 11pm, this my first night, im just watching Raw (havnt seen it this week yet) and chatting some stuff. (well bollox really cos im on the vodka lol)
The best thing about this site is the options available.
We asked for a poker forum, we got it etc

If the people ask, they will get.
It is growing, but the forum will only reach it potential if more people join. thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:23 pm

hodge wrote: Another wrestler that would be considered a surprise is also set to appear. You can likely guess who that person is as he's been expected to return for quite some time now.

Yeah, it's obviously Chris Benoit. He has been hiding for too long now. No? HHH? Who's HHH?

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:25 pm

u guys gonna be on here for the rumble

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:27 pm

i heard a whisper that Hero & the gang have something planned for the Rumble on here.
Its all hush hush though, he wouldnt say lol

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:29 pm

lol what they gonna do bet in play

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:31 pm

£20 on Del Rio
done !
:afro:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:31 pm

I heard they're doing a live podcast with Andy Gray and Richard Keys?

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:34 pm

id pay for that.
as long as the special guest isnt:
http://refworld.com/uploads/referees/big/929Sian-Massey.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:35 pm

they have good links with bet365 Smile

are we going to hear about these plans before sunday do you know YI

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:37 pm

im not sure, Hero sneeked it in my "Royal Rumble Party" article.
no further word as yet

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:21 am

Wade Barrett wrote on Twitter that Papa Shango would be in the Royal Rumble. Take that for what it's worth as it may have just been a joke.

Well if that isn't reason enough to cough up £15 for the Rumble PPV I don't know what is!

Papa flippin Shango!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:27 am

I'd prefer to see The Godfather!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:52 am

you just know at some point jim duggan is going to enter it

i maintain the king should be in it and by his record at the moment should be number 1 contender :P

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Cymru1991 Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:49 am

Hero wrote:Wade Barrett wrote on Twitter that Papa Shango would be in the Royal Rumble. Take that for what it's worth as it may have just been a joke.

Well if that isn't reason enough to cough up £15 for the Rumble PPV I don't know what is!

Papa flippin Shango!

Oh lord I hope to god that is a joke! Papa Shango- the same guy who couldn't even time a run-in properly in the Hogan/Sid match at WM8 being billed as a guest surprise.. One of the wrestlers will be marrying the boss' daughter next!
Oh wait........

Cymru1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex-Express Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:20 am

I hope the suprise entrant is Kamala, or even the Repo man, That could be good

May be they could dig up The Boss Man and then Nailz could come down and eliminate him

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Army Kid Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:42 pm

I guess Booker T could be coming back, because him and the 'E were in negotiations last year, although they broke down, on good terms. Maybe he's coming back? That'd sure be a great addition. Let's just hope the needy Smackdown snap him up and not Raw, if he does.

Red Army Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:57 pm

Booker is back in negotiations with TNA i think as TNA want the MEM back

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:48 pm

latest from ewrestling:

A few weeks back there were rumors that Booker T was in discussions with WWE about a possible return. To add fuel to that fire is the news that the six-time world champion has canceled his scheduled appearance at this weekend's New Orleans Comic Con at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Regarding a surprise appearance at Sunday's Royal Rumble pay-per-view, he was in discussions with World Wrestling Entertainment officials a few weeks ago regarding a potential return as noted above.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down