The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update on the mind of Vince McMahon and beyond.

3 posters

Go down

Update on the mind of Vince McMahon and beyond. Empty Update on the mind of Vince McMahon and beyond.

Post by greggschickenbake Thu 27 Jan 2011, 11:06 pm

- Former WWE creative team member John Piermarini has started his blog (http://wrestlingrecall.blogspot.com/) in which he has released a ton of scoops regarding things that occured in the company during the two years he was employed. The blog has since been pulled (the Website does say it will be back soon) but we have managed to retain some of the things Piermarini said. Below are some notes:

Vince McMahon feels that powerhouse Skip Sheffield could become a top babyface behind John Cena.

Michelle McCool's real-life relationship with The Undertaker was in no way the reason behind her push with Lay-Cool.

There were plans to turn Christian heel before his pectoral injury. The idea was that he would feud with the now departed Matt Hardy.

On the Uso's WWE introduction and promo, Vince McMahon didn't understand the hip hop culture and the appeal of the tag-team. The original idea for the Uso's was to present them as the opposite of what you would expect from a Samoan superstar - intelligent, educated and wearing boots while competing.

I find this most interesting especially with the view on Skip Sheffield. Whether he could be a main-event superstar is debatable.

greggschickenbake

Back to top Go down

Update on the mind of Vince McMahon and beyond. Empty Re: Update on the mind of Vince McMahon and beyond.

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jan 2011, 11:15 pm

i cant see Skip Sheffield as a babyface, maybes a new style Goldberg, destroying everyone in his path but a babyface? No

Back to top Go down

Update on the mind of Vince McMahon and beyond. Empty Re: Update on the mind of Vince McMahon and beyond.

Post by bretmeharty Thu 27 Jan 2011, 11:20 pm

ha ha this is the 3rd time i've seen this in 3 different places, im gonna see this guy in my nightmares soon
good read tho

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Thu 27 Jan 2011, 11:37 pm

easier to see him as a main event heel tbh

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by greggschickenbake Thu 27 Jan 2011, 11:51 pm

Y I Man wrote:i cant see Skip Sheffield as a babyface, maybes a new style Goldberg, destroying everyone in his path but a babyface? No

Yeah, a new style Goldberg definitely. A tweener who faces whoever in his path and beats.

greggschickenbake

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Thu 27 Jan 2011, 11:56 pm

To be a tweener you'd have to get over with whoever you beat down heel or face, its a very hard thing to become, hence why apart from austin and orton for a very very small period until he turned into a fully fledged face

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by greggschickenbake Fri 28 Jan 2011, 12:19 am

bretmeharty wrote:To be a tweener you'd have to get over with whoever you beat down heel or face, its a very hard thing to become, hence why apart from austin and orton for a very very small period until he turned into a fully fledged face

Yeah, if Skip Sheffield just beat whoever he faced, the people might make him a people's favourite. Austin is one of the only wrestlers I know who was a tweener and managed it successfully. Orton was but WWE saw $ signs when the crowd were going crazy for him.

greggschickenbake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down