The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eddie Chambers Targets the Weakest Link -- It's Haye

+4
BoxingFan88
Union Cane
fearlessBamber
Perfessor Albertus Lion V
8 posters

Go down

Fast Eddie or Paper David

Eddie Chambers Targets the Weakest Link -- It's Haye Vote_lcap40%Eddie Chambers Targets the Weakest Link -- It's Haye Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Eddie Chambers Targets the Weakest Link -- It's Haye Vote_lcap60%Eddie Chambers Targets the Weakest Link -- It's Haye Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 5

Eddie Chambers Targets the Weakest Link -- It's Haye Empty Eddie Chambers Targets the Weakest Link -- It's Haye

Post by Perfessor Albertus Lion V Wed 23 Feb 2011, 3:51 pm

Finally, Mr. Eddie has zeroed in on the the WBA paper champion, Mr. David Haye.

The specifics here: http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/chambers-targets-haye-76415#more-76415

I greatly admire the pluck and grit of Mr. Chambers who won another IBF eliminator for the right to rematch Wlad Klitschko, but I fear the WBA will never rank Mr. Chambers to justify sanctioning his challenge.

Thankfully, we have the poll to do what Mr. Haye won't do.

https://www.606v2.com/

Back to top Go down

Eddie Chambers Targets the Weakest Link -- It's Haye Empty Re: Eddie Chambers Targets the Weakest Link -- It's Haye

Post by fearlessBamber Wed 23 Feb 2011, 4:15 pm

I don't get it.

Question 1:
If we select option 1, are we stating our belief Chambers would beat Haye ?

Question 2:
If we select option 1, are we stating our belief that Haye would duck Chambers in favour of fighting Povetkin ?

fearlessBamber

Back to top Go down

Eddie Chambers Targets the Weakest Link -- It's Haye Empty Re: Eddie Chambers Targets the Weakest Link -- It's Haye

Post by Union Cane Wed 23 Feb 2011, 4:26 pm

How do I vote for "Undecided"...???
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Wed 23 Feb 2011, 10:58 pm

HAHA fat eddie chambers would get mutilated by haye LOL.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 23 Feb 2011, 11:28 pm

How do I vote for 'this poll is rudey poo'?

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Fri 25 Feb 2011, 3:43 pm

if i was haye i'd fight povetkin over chambers, it's not making that big of a statement if hayes beats someone wlad has already knocked clean out

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Youarethegreatest Fri 25 Feb 2011, 4:55 pm

that is the dumbest poll ive ever seen

Youarethegreatest

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Fri 25 Feb 2011, 8:03 pm

I vote that Povetkin is the best challange out ther at the moment apart from the Klitschko brothers and that Eddie Chambers is a waste of space, Haye may win back a few fans and deserves credit if he does take on Povetkin as he is a genuine Heavyweight contender
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down