The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 2011 Super League Play offs

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The 2011 Super League Play offs - Page 2 Empty The 2011 Super League Play offs

Post by Luke Mon 12 Sep 2011, 3:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

So After 27 rounds of hard rugby (congratulations to Warrington on becoming the Minor Champions), we now reach the playoffs.

The Qualifying quarter finals will see

Warrington V Huddersfield
Wigan v St Helens

The Elimination Quarter finals will see

Catalan v Hull Kingston Rovers
Leeds v Hull fc

4 intresting games, all tough.

Personally and being totally biased i think the best game could be Catalan v Rovers, Rovers have been coming in to form, while till yesterday Catalans form had been poor, throw in the fact that Rovers won a close game there last week, all add's up to an intresting game.

For the record, i think the winners will be, Warrington, Wigan, Leeds and hopefully Rovers.

The next elimination round if this happens would be,
Saints v Rovers
Huddersfield v Leeds.

Good luck to the teams involved.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

The 2011 Super League Play offs - Page 2 Empty Re: The 2011 Super League Play offs

Post by Luke Sun 02 Oct 2011, 4:56 pm

GRAND FINAL

ST HELENS V LEEDS

So for the 4 time out of the last 5 these 2 sides will contest the GF, to be the champions.
Saints run to the final was well strange. Beating Wigan away 26 - 18, then beating Wigan at home 26 - 18. Saints back division is not as impressive as previous seasons, there forwards are similar, but the 2 young lads at half back look quality.
Leeds's root consisted of beating Hull fc 42 - 10 at home, then away wins at Huddersfield 34 - 28, and magnificantly Warrington 26 - 24. Leeds side is prity much like Saints a youngish back division, a similar pack over the last 5 years. But with a more experinced half back combination.

Leeds have come into form since Aug, while Saints have been patchy all season. So i'm going for a Saints win hopefully.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

The 2011 Super League Play offs - Page 2 Empty Re: The 2011 Super League Play offs

Post by Kenny Mon 03 Oct 2011, 8:53 am

Hope its a good game , it should be ...... lots of old scores to settle for St's .

I'd like to see Leeds win just because of the Brian McDermott it would be great to see an english coach winning superleague .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2