The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scott Harrison released from prison

+13
Nico the gman
skidd1
coxy0001
TwisT
Michaels, Sean
Imperial Ghosty
Soldier_Of_Fortune
Scottrf
Rowley
TRUSSMAN66
huw
Adam D
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Scott Harrison released from prison - Page 2 Empty Scott Harrison released from prison

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Thu 15 Sep 2011, 9:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Scott Harrison is out of prison and has vowed to make a comeback. I don't think it will be very successful but he does look in good shape.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/3808995/Shamed-Harrison-walks-free-from-Spanish-prison.html
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Scott Harrison released from prison - Page 2 Empty Re: Scott Harrison released from prison

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Thu 13 Oct 2011, 4:05 pm

I'll believe that when he hands it in and gets it back. Scottish crying? A young English boxer gets to box while wearing a tag, Mike Tyson was allowed to box in this country as well. Harrison serves his sentence and then gets knocked back. Like I said if he was English it wouldn't have happened.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Scott Harrison released from prison - Page 2 Empty Re: Scott Harrison released from prison

Post by Scottrf Thu 13 Oct 2011, 4:06 pm

True, I used to love Tyson fighting wearing the St. Georges Flag.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Thu 13 Oct 2011, 4:14 pm

Did he try and write it in Scottish? Did he spell his name "Scawwwwt Harrisonnn"?

Just thinking of why they rejected it y'know

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Thu 13 Oct 2011, 4:16 pm

They commissioned a bout for Tyson to box at Hampden I never said he was English just that they let him box in Britain.

Like I said if they grant him his licence when all the paperwork is in then fine but I doubt they will which wouldn't be the case if he was from England.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Thu 13 Oct 2011, 4:17 pm

Spoiler:

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 13 Oct 2011, 4:18 pm

coxy0001 wrote:Did he try and write it in Scottish? Did he spell his name "Scawwwwt Harrisonnn"?

They still spell it the same Coxy, just sound different with a regional accent.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by quentins_monkey Thu 13 Oct 2011, 4:22 pm

prettyboykev wrote:I'll believe that when he hands it in and gets it back. Scottish crying? A young English boxer gets to box while wearing a tag, Mike Tyson was allowed to box in this country as well. Harrison serves his sentence and then gets knocked back. Like I said if he was English it wouldn't have happened.

Having read the article I can't seem to see anywhere where it states that his licence application was refused due to him being Scottish, however it does say is that he did not submit all relevant paperwork - surely if that is the case then anyone else not submitting the correct paperwork would also have their licence refused?

I just applied for a new passport and can honestly say if I didn't submit all the forms I'd fully suspect to get my application refused - I certainly wouldn't blame it on which side of the border I was born on... Rolling Eyes

quentins_monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Thu 13 Oct 2011, 4:27 pm

rowley wrote:
coxy0001 wrote:Did he try and write it in Scottish? Did he spell his name "Scawwwwt Harrisonnn"?

They still spell it the same Coxy, just sound different with a regional accent.

Just thinking, when you were like 3 you'd try and spell 'big' words how they sounded.........

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Thu 13 Oct 2011, 4:27 pm

p.s. apologies if i've offended any 3 year olds with my comparison

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 13 Oct 2011, 4:28 pm

Well if Harrison got a three year old to fill his form in he kind of gets what he deserves.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico the gman Thu 13 Oct 2011, 5:09 pm

Harrisons done his time, so punish him twice by not giving him the one thing that possibly would keep him on the beat and track.
Typical sporting organisation sat on their thrones dictating, so far up their own arses its unbelievable.

Nico the gman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2