The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COngratulations to the Surrey Boy's

2 posters

Go down

COngratulations to the Surrey Boy's Empty COngratulations to the Surrey Boy's

Post by MuchHappierSurreyFan Fri 16 Sep 2011, 10:44 am

Well I'm back and what a holiday it was, I missed 3 county championship wins and a CB40 semi final win in which Schofield took four wickets, I can tell you that falling into the swimming pool from shock was a regular occurance. I have tried to use this to pursuade Mrs Depressed that we should holiday more often.

Congratulation to the boy's on winning promotion and doing it by winning four consecutive matches, we won 8 matches this year about the same total as the four previous years together. Some may say this is to early for our young side but I would rather be struggling in division one than playing in division two. Our young players should learn more playing against stronger opposition and hopefully it will help there continued development.

Well done to Chris Adams as well, this time last year alot of us fans including myself were asking serious questions about whether he was the right man to turn us around.

For the first time I have got to the end of a season and I'm not thinking about which batsmans/bowlers we need for next year, I am happy with our squad which should give us the time and effort needed in securing a top oversea's player which will be even more vital for next season. Ps any chance of our Indian spinner returning??? I notice Tremlett has been given a central contract but Lewis will replace him.

Now lets go a win the CB40 to top off a great season COngratulations to the Surrey Boy's 479796

PS does anyone know how to edit your user name as I am struggling to find the option and do not wish to stay depressed forever??

MuchHappierSurreyFan

Back to top Go down

COngratulations to the Surrey Boy's Empty Re: COngratulations to the Surrey Boy's

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Fri 16 Sep 2011, 9:51 pm

depressedsurreyfan wrote:
PS does anyone know how to edit your user name as I am struggling to find the option and do not wish to stay depressed forever??

I don't know the direct answer to that question but from the home page you can ask that kind of question on the help/alert a moderator thread accessible via the front page of the site. I think they usually answer questions fairly quickly...

Glad you had good hols! It seems to have coincided with a remarkable upturn in Surrey's fortunes. Very Happy

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

COngratulations to the Surrey Boy's Empty Re: COngratulations to the Surrey Boy's

Post by Guest Sun 18 Sep 2011, 10:32 am

well done surrey, congrats on a fantastic season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down