The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randy Orton - 'Evolution Of A Predator'

2 posters

Go down

Randy Orton - 'Evolution Of A Predator' Empty Randy Orton - 'Evolution Of A Predator'

Post by VoiceOfTheVoiceless Fri 16 Sep 2011, 9:43 pm

Just finished watching this on 'wweo' and thought it was one of the better documentarys i've seen released about current talent. Not usually a fan of documentarys on wrestlers who are yet to retire but I enjoyed how it went into detail about his time in the marines and how that all went wrong and also his drug problem in the early days....hard to believe he's been around for nearly a decade!

VoiceOfTheVoiceless

Back to top Go down

Randy Orton - 'Evolution Of A Predator' Empty Re: Randy Orton - 'Evolution Of A Predator'

Post by Mark_Seven Sat 17 Sep 2011, 3:12 pm

Watched it on there too. Thought it was good although it was wierd when it drifted in and out of kayfabe. The dvd documented his career but was also around learning about Randy Orton the man behind the wrestler and we had that when he talked about his drug problems and his family etc, but then they went back to his recent CM Punk wrestlemania storyline and when they filmed him after a match (elimination chamber i believe) he returned to character and acted as if he was genuinely gutted to have been cheated by Punk. Understandable though I suppose and i would agree it a pretty good dvd in all.

Mark_Seven

Back to top Go down