The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh god no, Guest host is becoming an absolute joke now!!!

+13
psycho-gooner
Crimey
The Best in the World
dyrewolfe
Adam D
JoshSansom
TwisT
Celtic Warrior
The Awesome Giz
Dr Gregory House MD
bretmeharty
davidprice
VDT
17 posters

Go down

Oh god no, Guest host is becoming an absolute joke now!!! Empty Oh god no, Guest host is becoming an absolute joke now!!!

Post by VDT Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:44 am

"The Muppets come to Raw on Halloween night

What will happen when Kermit the Frog meets The Viper? Will the Divas make Miss Piggy flip with jealousy? Will Beaker be confused for Sheamus? On Halloween, it’s time to play the music, it’s time to light the lights, because the Muppets are about to get Raw!"

VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Oh god no, Guest host is becoming an absolute joke now!!! Empty Re: Oh god no, Guest host is becoming an absolute joke now!!!

Post by davidprice Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:46 am

The muppets are great

davidprice

Back to top Go down

Oh god no, Guest host is becoming an absolute joke now!!! Empty Re: Oh god no, Guest host is becoming an absolute joke now!!!

Post by bretmeharty Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:51 am

The mappets should be no where near a wrestling ring, just when wrestling was maybe getting cool again thanks to Punk they go and do this - DAM

On a separate note I thought Hugh Jackman the other night was good, It actually worked.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:16 am

its gonna be horrible, bloody Kermit doing backstage interviews! Miss piggy will give the bellas a beaten for looking that Kermit the wrong way! Santino and Fozzy bear having a cr*p joke off! Statler and Waldorf as the announce team!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:19 am

I can see it now....

Statler and Waldorf vs Air Boom, 2 of them are 2D tv characters who's main demographic is below the age of 10, the other 2 are Statler and Waldorf

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:20 am

Knowing wwe they will have a way of getting the muppets in the ring which will be even worse

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:22 am

bretmeharty wrote:Knowing wwe they will have a way of getting the muppets in the ring which will be even worse

Get a few midget wrestlers in costumes, Easy! Fozzy Bear (Dink in a bear suit) and Santino Vs David Otunga and Michael McGillicutty, Its gonna happen!!!

Last edited by VDT on Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:24 am

VDT wrote:
bretmeharty wrote:Knowing wwe they will have a way of getting the muppets in the ring which will be even worse

Get a few midget wrestlers in suits, Easy!

Max Moon still about?

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:50 am

I can imagine Cena and Kermit winning a tag match main event, against Miz and Truth.

That said since since the guest hosts are normally poor, it wouldn't suprise me if Kermit did a decent job of making matches.

I thought Hugh Jackman did a great job the other night, some parts looked impulsive a came off well, if only they had decent actors on every week. I take it Zack Ryder will dress up as Van Helsing for the Halloween show then.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtic Warrior Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:21 am

It's the Halloween show and none of you have mentioned "The Count"..I am disappointed.

I can see it now. 1 Little Jimmy...HA HA HA....2 Little Jimmy's...HA HA HA...etc

Celtic Warrior

http://officerrahl.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:39 am

The Count was Sesame Street wasn't it?

In all seriousness, I have no idea how they are going to work this. I mean you can guess the spots already:

1. Miss Piggy slapping one of the Diva's
2. Cena and Kermit in some kind of "comical" stint.

But come on, the muppets can't be involved in a match or any in-ring segment (it will be a bloke crouching in a box working kermit).

Maybe that's the reason they are doing it. Young (REAL young) kids will lap it up, and other fans will want to watch the car crash TV.

I know the Muppets pulled huge numbers of TV viewers in the past, and had many a guest star appear. But, them appearing on RAW????????? It is like one of the Teletubbies appearing on Question Time.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtic Warrior Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:59 am

xTwisTx wrote:The Count was Sesame Street wasn't it?

You're right.

In that case, this is guaranteed to be a failure. The Count would have made the show. The Muppets won't.

Celtic Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtic Warrior Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:00 am

Oh and I'm calling it now.

Ms. Piggy will be involved in a skit with Vickie.

Celtic Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:05 am

CM Punk and Cookie Monster to have a naming rights row?

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:08 am

What a rrrrruusssssshhhhhh!

Its Animal!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:14 am

Kermit on commentry with JR might be a laugh.

Awesome Truth will have a back stage skit with a few of them.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:18 am

The French Chef and Booker T in a "Trying to understand the f*ck you are saying" competition?

And all this talk of the Muppets has put the Muhna Muhna song in my head.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:37 am

xTwisTx wrote:And all this talk of the Muppets has put the Muhna Muhna song in my head.

That'll be the entrance music for the main event. Wink
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by The Best in the World Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:55 pm

Hugh Jackman actually worked - he was over with the crowd, got involved and gave the fans what they wanted - WWWYKI Smile The Muppets just wont work . save the guest star for maybe 3/4 times a year with actual famous people who will be over - have 1 on the first Raw of the year, have 1 the week before Wrestlemania , have 1 a week before/after SummerSlam and have 1 just before/after Survivor Series
The Best in the World
The Best in the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:30 pm

It's hardly only just becoming a joke....it's been a joke for most of its existence.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho-gooner Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:29 pm

I'd love to see this from The Count

''John Cena, 1 move of doom....HA HA HA....2 moves of doom.....HA HA HA.....3 moves of doom...''

psycho-gooner

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:46 am

Ahhhhhh!!!!!!! The Count is fecking Sesame Street!!!!!!!!

I really should not get riled but I would take Sesame Street over the Muppets anyday. In fact I think some kind of backstage stint between Burt and Ernie, and HHH could provide comedy gold.

....or not

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:02 am

I know it'll be shockingly bad, I know it's combining two things that should never ever meet.

But I just loved the Muppets!
I want Swedish Chef in conversation with the Great Khali, I want Gonzo the Great firing out of a cannon at Mark Henry, I want Sam the Eagle in an eyebrow match v Santino, I want Miss Piggy karate chopping Kelly Kelly into the middle of next week for looking at her little Kermy, I want Statler and Waldorf on commentary declaring a Cena match is the best thing going before then ripping it apart, I want the curtains to go up at the beginning of the show and have all the wrestlers singing along!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:06 am

Hero wrote:I know it'll be shockingly bad, I know it's combining two things that should never ever meet.

I want Swedish Chef in conversation with the Great Khali, I want Gonzo the Great firing out of a cannon at Mark Henry, I want Sam the Eagle in an eyebrow match v Santino, I want Miss Piggy karate chopping Kelly Kelly into the middle of next week for looking at her little Kermy, I want Statler and Waldorf on commentary declaring a Cena match is the best thing going before then ripping it apart, I want the curtains to go up at the beginning of the show and have all the wrestlers singing along!

I have now lost all faith in you. I demand a new election. The absoulte WORSE thing would be that the next week on RAW we will be pining for Statler and Waldolf on commentry. If it is as good as you say it would be, we will all not get over the sense of loss.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:15 am

Cena v Kermit in a steel cage would be awesome!

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:32 am

AntLord wrote:Cena v Kermit in a steel cage would be awesome!

To quote Nick Frisbee........

"IT'S A PUPPET!!!!!!!!!!"

To quote xTwisTx............

"IT'S A F**KING PUPPET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Miz NG Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:44 am

Hero wrote:I know it'll be shockingly bad, I know it's combining two things that should never ever meet.

LOLOLOL, thanks Hero, that's the best laugh I've had all day!

Fozzy could come back for one night only and have a band-off with the Muppets Band! Dolph and Vickie could be in an episode of "Pigs in Space"!

Miz NG

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:52 am

QUESTION!

Who would rather they bring back the Muppets and replace the RAW slot?

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:48 am

Maybe they need something a bit soft since it materialised (source : The Metro) that Hugh Jackman fractured Dolph Ziggler's jaw when he punched him on Monday night.

I thought it looked like a hard shot when I was watching it Laugh

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:15 pm

Doh The Muppets are coming to Raw

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down