The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huddersfield and Wakefield look at 5 player swap

3 posters

Go down

Huddersfield and Wakefield look at 5 player swap  Empty Huddersfield and Wakefield look at 5 player swap

Post by Kenny Fri 23 Sep 2011, 2:56 pm

It's been reported today in the Sun newspaper that Huddersfield Giants and Wakefield Wildcats are trying to agree a 5 player swap deal , with Aaron Murphy and Tommy Lee moving to Huddersfield and Kyle Wood , Andy Raliegh and Danny Kirmond going in the opposite direction to Wakefield .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Huddersfield and Wakefield look at 5 player swap  Empty Re: Huddersfield and Wakefield look at 5 player swap

Post by George Hotel1895 Fri 23 Sep 2011, 3:01 pm

KingKenny7Heaven wrote:It's been reported today in the Sun newspaper that Huddersfield Giants and Wakefield Wildcats are trying to agree a 5 player swap deal , with Aaron Murphy and Tommy Lee moving to Huddersfield and Kyle Wood , Andy Raliegh and Danny Kirmond going in the opposite direction to Wakefield .
If it happens we could have some spicy games when they meet next season.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Huddersfield and Wakefield look at 5 player swap  Empty Re: Huddersfield and Wakefield look at 5 player swap

Post by Kenny Fri 23 Sep 2011, 3:04 pm

Yeh there could be , the one i dont get is Tommy Lee halfback scrum half hooker do the Giants need someone in those positions ?
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Fri 23 Sep 2011, 3:15 pm

KingKenny7Heaven wrote:Yeh there could be , the one i dont get is Tommy Lee halfback scrum half hooker do the Giants need someone in those positions ?
Tommy Lee was rated as a real comer about 3 years ago, but has never reached his potential. At this stage i can only see him as a bench player at the Giants at most.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Fri 23 Sep 2011, 3:24 pm

I remember seeing him play for Hull reserves a few years back at scrum half and he was brilliant , he had all the big clubs after him but chose to stay at Hull and they turned him into a hooker . He's never stepped up and fullfilled all that potential , makes wonder if Hull had kept him at 7 if they and him could be reaping the rewards now .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Fri 23 Sep 2011, 9:42 pm

To be honest, i don't get why Huddersfield are entertaining this. Wakefield in my opinion are getting the best out of this swap if it goes through.
On a different note both Wakefield and Quins are building strong squads for next season. Should be challanging for at least a top 8 spot.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sat 24 Sep 2011, 12:38 am

Lots of players changing sides , next season should be a lot closer .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Sat 24 Sep 2011, 3:04 am

KingKenny7Heaven wrote:Lots of players changing sides , next season should be a lot closer .
Agree. I'm already looking forward to it.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sat 24 Sep 2011, 11:10 am

As much as i like to see teams scoring tries , getting beat by 40 50 60 points isn't good . Lets hope next season we get tight games say like 40 - 42 games Very Happy
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down