The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious Football Association Foreign Transfer Offers: Season 1

+22
Fluxy
cherriesfna
TheCelticGarbutt
The Special Juan
sodhat
ncfc_Tooze
Adam D
Nay
Trebs
captainunited
AberdeenSteve
Afro
Beer
FIFA Diva
Don Corleone187
footballcrazy
Liam_Main
Fan Gilhaus
Fernando
ADMIN
CJB
nick_fury
26 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Furious Football Association Foreign Transfer Offers: Season 1 - Page 16 Empty Furious Football Association Foreign Transfer Offers: Season 1

Post by nick_fury Mon 26 Sep - 13:43

First topic message reminder :

Week 9 has passed so The Foreign Transfer Window is now OPEN.

The Foreign Transfer Window will be open at the following times:

Pre Season - Week 2
Closed Week 3 & 4
Week 5 - Week 7
Closed Week 8 & 9
Week 10 - End of Season

Transfer Pendings will be open Monday to Friday with a cut off time of 15:00. This is to ensure we can respond to offers.
Any Offers after that time will count towards the followings days TP's.

You are allowed 2 TP's per day

Replies and Negotiations will take place on this page soon after 3pm

ALL TP's must be in the following format:

TP: (i.e. the number of the TP from you daily allowance, 1,2 or 3)
Player: (i.e. Rooney aka the best striker in the Europe)
Team: (i.e. Manchester United aka Champ19ns)
Offer: (i.e. £35M)
Reason: (i.e. reason they would join)

TPs not in the correct format or outside the window will be ignored.

You cannot make a bid unless you already have the cash to complete the deal you must have the funds already, or have guaranteed funds arriving, to be able to finance the deal. (i.e. you cannot bid and then after bidding try to raise the funds by offering your players for sale).

How your bid will be assessed.

There will be a Committee of 3/4 managers who oversee transfers.
This will be built up of one manager from each league (in order to stamp out any bias).
Transfers must be registered on a Transfer Pending page in the format above. Each member of the committee will either state if they are For or Against the transfer. For the transfer to be successful it must have the majority of committee members IN FAVOUR of the transfer.
Committee members will NOT have to state any reason to a manager as to why an offer has been accepted or rejected, just a yes or no on the pending deal. Committee members can do so if they wish.
Please remember a Transfer does not reply upon one member, so try not to shout/argue with a committee members over a transfer because for all you know they could of voted yes for you.

TPs will not be answered until after the window has closed. If a manager wishes to counter another managers offer, then he must do so the same day and before the window closes. For any enquiries after the window closes will be considered as the following days so be careful as you could end up wasting enquires. Order of the enquiries is the order they will be answered but the highest bidders offer will most likely be successful, if both bids are accepted then it will be considered from the players point of view as where they are most likely to want to play. If all enquiries are unsuccessful, then the player will stay at his current club and can be enquired about again in the following window.

Please Take Note of the following which occurs once an offer has been responded to AND accepted but not confirmed by the Buying Club:

If a figure is agreed the transfer MUST be finalised, meaning paid in full, within a resonable time (this is due to manager being online). If the funds are not available the transfer will be delayed until 5pm that day.
Up to this time any team may attempt to hijack the deal by placing an offer on the table, the committee will vote on this, once again the majority of committee members must be in favour for the deal to go through.
If the funds are raised before any other tabled bid has been received the original team will secure the player.
If no team bids and the funds are raised within the time the deal may go through.
If the funds are not raised and there are no further bids the player continues with his current club.
If another club bids and the origianal club has raised the funds before confirmation of the transfer offers will be assessed the offers but the Original bidding Club will take preferance, thus most likely to secure the transfer.

If you cannot reach an agreement with the selling club within 3 negotiations the selling club will pull out of the deal.

If your offer is accepted you have 1 hour to confirm the transfer as the player and his agent will not hang around while other clubs could be interested.

Last edited by nick_fury on Mon 5 Dec - 9:02; edited 10 times in total

nick_fury

Location : More West Coast than Viva & even further West Coast than Afro

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association Foreign Transfer Offers: Season 1 - Page 16 Empty Re: Furious Football Association Foreign Transfer Offers: Season 1

Post by Beer Tue 14 Feb - 13:30

TP: 1

Player: Federico Fazio
Club: Sevilla
Fee: £16m

Leverkusen are looking for a cultured and commited centre back to tighten up our back line and Federico fits that bill.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association Foreign Transfer Offers: Season 1 - Page 16 Empty Re: Furious Football Association Foreign Transfer Offers: Season 1

Post by Afro Tue 14 Feb - 14:59

Fiorentina

TP1

Carlos Tevez
Man City
£35m

Carlos is looking keen to return to Europe and keen to get playing again, but when a chance to make peace at City looks possible. He opens his gob again. Deals to PSG and the two Milan clubs never materialised, so we are going to offer CL football with and a club competing at the top of their league and in with a realistic chance of challenging on all three fronts again this season. £35m is more than City were asking, which reflects his high wage demands

TP2

Darren Bent
Aston Villa
£28m

Villa are regressing and Benty has seen his two main providers sold to United and Liverpool respectively. He has been at Villa for over a year now and would jump at another chance at a big club, and we can offer CL football and a more realistic chance of silverware. £28m represents a profit for Villa on a disillusioned player
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 14 Feb - 14:59

TP: 2
Player: Ezuqiel Lavezzi
Club: Napoli
Fee: £27m

We want an explosive striker to play alongside Kevin Gameiro.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Tue 14 Feb - 18:42

Liverpool
Tp1
Zakaria Labyad
Psv

Talented attacking midfielder would give us more options in all am positions. He would put alot of pressure on ilicic and gaitan could move into the central position where he prefers

8m

Tp2
Kevin Miralles
Olympiakos

An all round attacking player would be useful as a second striker behind Kerzhakov or on the wings we dont have a lot of options for wing so he would be a fine addition to the squad
7m

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 15 Feb - 9:57

Name: Stéphane Sessègnon
To: Roma
Fee: £8m

We are offering Sessegnon the chance to play at a higher level with better athletes. We are a club on the go we have good pedigree playing in the European Cup and also progressing in the Cup.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed 15 Feb - 15:05

Lyon

TP1/2

Wesley Sneijder
To: Lyon
Fee: £24m
Reason: Once again Sneijder is at the front of a lot of transfer talk with no actual solid offer from any party linked.
Sneijder has recently been quoted saying:

"If on the last day of the transfer window an offer had arrived, maybe I would have left. The truth is that I feel at home at Inter, but I do not know where I will be playing next season."

He added: "I'm not in contact with any other club and I am living day by day. I am happy at Inter, but we will see."

It has always been said he wont admit to wanting a move so he does not anger the Inter faithful.

Inter are struggling in the league and do not have a realistic chance of winning it this season. Its suggested Sneijder on the otherhand would like to get back to his best and win some silverware.

Lyon are currently top of a very competative league and are in with a very good chance of winning the league, with 5 games left you could say Lyon are maybe 3 wins away from clinching the title. Sneijder can be part of this and get himself back to his best for the upcoming Euros in the summer.

Lyon are offering Sneijder a new challange in a good competative league along with European competition.
He will also carry on playing with some of footballs biggest names nd hottest prospects at Lyon.

nick_fury

Location : More West Coast than Viva & even further West Coast than Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Feb - 11:17

Benfica TP 1/2

Player - Fernando Llorente
Team - Athletic Bilbao
Bid - £30m

Reason: We are looking to add to our existing strike force and see Fernando as a perfect addition. We need a tall striker to work with our existing set up and Fernando fits the bill perfectly. Unlike Bilbao, we can offer champions cup matches and we are the defending league champions. It will give Fernando a great opportunity and a new challenge whilst also giving Bilbao top price for their player.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Thu 16 Feb - 14:17

Liverpool
TP1

Emmanuel Mayuka
BSC Young Boys.

The young Zambian fired them to ACON glory and we want to use this opportunity to get him into the league, a tricky player who plays a CF but also as a winger/second striker - he has fantastic ability and is very quick which suits our style of play

£5.0m

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Fri 17 Feb - 20:32

TP:1
Player: Aiden McGeady
To: Schalke
Fee: £10m
Reason: I feel McGeady would be the perfect solution for my current RM problem. He's proved he is a very capable player in Russia but now it might be time for a step up so he can prove how good he is against some quality players.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Mon 20 Feb - 16:07

TP: 2
Player: Lionel Messi
To: Schalke
Fee: Free Transfer
Reason: Cos we da best.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 20 Feb - 16:12

Everton

TP1

Player: Cristiano Ronaldo
Club: Real Madrid
Fee: Swap deal with Rickie Lambert
Reason: It is widely known Real Madrid are keen on signing Rickie as Cristiano's replacement.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Mon 20 Feb - 16:26

Laugh Loving it!!
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16