The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to watch the World Cup in New York

2 posters

Go down

Where to watch the World Cup in New York Empty Where to watch the World Cup in New York

Post by killer938 Wed 28 Sep 2011, 8:51 am

Hey guys

I am going to be in New York for the quarter finals and wondered if anyone knew anywhere that could be showing the games? Obviously as the games are on at 1am and 3:30am it means it may be more difficult to find somewhere but as this is New York I am hoping somewhere will be showing them.

killer938

Back to top Go down

Where to watch the World Cup in New York Empty Re: Where to watch the World Cup in New York

Post by Islingtonv2 Wed 28 Sep 2011, 9:44 am

your best shot is to try an irish bar, there are plenty particularly around tribeca and off broadway around the midtown area. I was there last week and went to one called the Irish Rogue, think it was somewhere around Penn station, google it. I was there midweek so didn't stick around to watch a game but they were advertising that they were showing virtually all the games.

Islingtonv2

Back to top Go down

Where to watch the World Cup in New York Empty Re: Where to watch the World Cup in New York

Post by killer938 Wed 28 Sep 2011, 9:48 am

Ok man, cheers, will look into it

killer938

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down