The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monte Barrett to try his hand at WWE

+3
Michaels, Sean
Waingro
Scottrf
7 posters

Go down

Monte Barrett to try his hand at WWE Empty Monte Barrett to try his hand at WWE

Post by Scottrf Wed 05 Oct 2011, 2:29 pm

How well do you think he will handle the step up into this great sport?

He did well at boxing, but not sure he has the all round athleticism, talent and work ethic to make it in the WWE.

Thoughts?

Does he have the pedigree? Wink LOL

http://www.badlefthook.com/2011/9/14/2425304/monte-barrett-boxer-wwe-training-camp

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Monte Barrett to try his hand at WWE Empty Re: Monte Barrett to try his hand at WWE

Post by Waingro Wed 05 Oct 2011, 2:32 pm

Lots of old boxers went into wrestling to make extra money but not sure monte barret is famous enough plus he has a rubbish record I dont reckon poeple there would think he was ll that good.

I reckon Valuev would be a star in wrestling lol but he off hunting the yeti???

Waingro

Back to top Go down

Monte Barrett to try his hand at WWE Empty Re: Monte Barrett to try his hand at WWE

Post by Michaels, Sean Wed 05 Oct 2011, 2:34 pm

Scottrf wrote:How well do you think he will handle the step up into this great sport?

He did well at boxing, but not sure he has the all round athleticism, talent and work ethic to make it in the WWE.

Thoughts?

http://www.badlefthook.com/2011/9/14/2425304/monte-barrett-boxer-wwe-training-camp

I think he'll struggle with the suplex.

Michaels, Sean
Michaels, Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by No1Jonesy Wed 05 Oct 2011, 2:34 pm

I'm just not sure Monte's mind is strong enough for this great sport!

I mean they risk life and limb when they climb into that ring!! On to of this he will know those pulled forarms can cause extrensive face and brain injury if trapped in a corner at the same time!

Is he even mentally strong enough for the 30 minute talk in the centre of a ring before fights? Can he look shocked when he is interrupted with some other actors music?? I hope he doesn't break down right there n then!

God help him

No1Jonesy

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaels, Sean Wed 05 Oct 2011, 2:36 pm

Waingro wrote:Lots of old boxers went into wrestling to make extra money but not sure monte barret is famous enough plus he has a rubbish record I dont reckon poeple there would think he was ll that good.

I reckon Valuev would be a star in wrestling lol but he off hunting the yeti???

lol @ that!
Michaels, Sean
Michaels, Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Wed 05 Oct 2011, 2:37 pm

Hope he doesn't try vaulting over the ropes as part of his new entertainment contract...oh...

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Small Time Wed 05 Oct 2011, 5:01 pm

With all the questionable referee's scoring cards in boxing I find this a little rich.

Small Time

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Wed 05 Oct 2011, 6:46 pm

He'd be great in the Royal Rumble, he has enough trouble getting into the ring... imaging trying to push him OUT!

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down