The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 3

+12
AberdeenSteve
footballcrazy
ADMIN
Trebs
Bull
Fernando
FIFA Diva
Don Corleone187
Beer
Fan Gilhaus
Afro
nick_fury
16 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 3 - Page 17 Empty Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 3

Post by nick_fury Thu 06 Oct 2011, 1:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Furious Football Association

The FFA Noticeboard

Match Votinge is Now Open

The Forgein Transfer will be closed on Monday 17th Oct. This will reopen on 31st October so get your bids in people and remember only two per day.
Injuries and Lawyers offers for wc 10/10/2011 TBC
Matchday 3 will be Friday 21st October

Rainbow League Results
League of Extraordinary Hairstyles Results
Fast & Furious League

FFA Leagues

Viva's Rainbow League______MATCHES_______OTHER__________
Arsenal F.C. Fernando Fixtures Season 1InjuriesWeek 3 Posted
Everton F.C CaptainUnited
Paris Saint Germain F.C. NayBother Results Week 1 Posted LawyersWeek 3 Posted
A.S. Roma Viva
FC Schalke 04 Hobo Table Season 1CupFirst Round
Valencia CF ncfc Tooze
Tactics GW2 due 14/10/2011SponsorsTBA

Afro's League of Extraordinary Hairstyles______MATCHES_______OTHER__________
Atlético de Madrid S.A.D BrahmaBullFixturesSeason 1InjuriesWeek 2 Posted
Bayer 04 Leverkusen Don Corleone187
ACF Fiorentina Afro Results Week 1 PostedLawyersWeek 2 Posted
F.C. Porto Hero
Tottenham F.C Sainty Table Season 1CupFirst Round
Villarreal CF football Crazy

Niko's Fast & Furious League______MATCHES_______OTHER__________
S.L. Benfica Y I Man Fixtures Season 1InjuriesWeek 3 Posted
Juventus F.C. CricketFan
S.S. Lazio AberdeenSteve Results Week 1 Posted LawyersWeek 3 Posted
Liverpool F.C. Fan'a'Flan
Olympique Lyonnais Niko Fury Table Season 1CupFirst Round
Málaga CF MightyMoose

Furious Football Association Links

COMPETITIONS______TRANSFERS__________OTHER__________
Furious Football Association Transfers Pending SPONSORS
Champions Cup Home Page Transfer Confirmation Rules
Europa Cup Releases

Last edited by nick_fury on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 10:48 am; edited 16 times in total

nick_fury

Location : More West Coast than Viva & even further West Coast than Afro

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 3

Post by nick_fury Fri 14 Oct 2011, 12:55 pm

Id take Rooney.

Ban stupid from UEFA but I think once again people are making way too much of it. Rooney is one player, there are another 10 on the pitch. It like Rooneys gone so are all our hopes.
1. the first 3 matches should be a walk in the park. if we cant qualify without Rooney we dont deserve to win it.
2. IF we get through then we WILL need Rooney. Saying that we cant beat any of the top teams with Rooney so Flip it.

3. This is also a question below

Does anyone remember a player banned for the first 2 group matches, then had a major hand in helping his team to the semi finals where they lost to eventual winners Spain. He played 2 matches and got 2 goals 2 assists which helped his team to the semis where he played but they lost and were knocked out. Also made team of the tournament having only played 3 matches and got himself a "big" transfer after the tournament

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 3

Post by Afro Fri 14 Oct 2011, 12:58 pm

Does anyone remember a player banned for the first 2 group matches, then had a major hand in helping his team to the semi finals where they lost to eventual winners Spain. He played 2 matches and got 2 goals 2 assists which helped his team to the semis where he played but they lost and were knocked out. Also made team of the tournament having only played 3 matches and got himself a "big" transfer after the tournament

Would that be Arshavin?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 14 Oct 2011, 1:02 pm

Correct

Afro you win a prize, your choice of prize are as follows:
Viva's Mom
OR
Viva's Dad

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 14 Oct 2011, 1:03 pm

nick_fury wrote:Correct

Afro you win a prize, your choice of prize are as follows:
Viva's Mom
OR
Viva's Dad

Can I change my answer to Robert Rosario please
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri 14 Oct 2011, 1:04 pm

BigFellasAfro wrote:Does anyone remember a player banned for the first 2 group matches, then had a major hand in helping his team to the semi finals where they lost to eventual winners Spain. He played 2 matches and got 2 goals 2 assists which helped his team to the semis where he played but they lost and were knocked out. Also made team of the tournament having only played 3 matches and got himself a "big" transfer after the tournament

Would that be Arshavin?

Don't tell CF that, he'll raise the transfer fee on him to £60m!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 14 Oct 2011, 1:10 pm

Laugh Hero, think everyone knows Arshivan is Poopie so doubt anyone will pay over the odds for him, I offered £12m max lol

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 14 Oct 2011, 1:11 pm

What happened to Arshavin??

He wasn't poopie and looked a world beater for Zenit and in those Euros. Had a good first season with the Arse, but since then??
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri 14 Oct 2011, 1:12 pm

He went to Arsenal that's what Laugh

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 14 Oct 2011, 1:13 pm

Arsene Wenger happened!
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 14 Oct 2011, 1:29 pm

Laugh Laugh Laugh

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Fri 14 Oct 2011, 1:51 pm

Week 2 tactics submitted guys!

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 14 Oct 2011, 1:55 pm

Nice on steve. Im writing mine up now to post soon. Is fan on tofay or does someone have his tactics??

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 14 Oct 2011, 1:57 pm

Fan's tactics are taken care of.

All of Viva's league have submitted their tactics. Anyone who wants to get their votes for Viva's league out of the way, they can do so from now.

Same as last week, PM your votes to Nick.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 14 Oct 2011, 1:59 pm

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2011/10/14/2710490/wayne-rooney-luis-suarez-the-players-who-make-steve

This is why Steve McManaman is a fully blowen dickhead !! I mean that with all the venom I can put across a tinterweb forum.
Carragher in as CB says it all. Flip Dickhead. Id love to punch him in his thick little head. Tinkywinky!!

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Fri 14 Oct 2011, 2:00 pm

Really enjoying creating the tactics, glad I have joined.

Last edited by AberdeenSteve on Fri 14 Oct 2011, 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 14 Oct 2011, 2:01 pm

AberdeenSteve wrote:Really enjoying creating the tactics, glad I have enjoyed.

I am glad you have enjoyed too OK Laugh

I am guessing you mean joined!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 14 Oct 2011, 2:04 pm

nick_fury wrote:http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2011/10/14/2710490/wayne-rooney-luis-suarez-the-players-who-make-steve

This is why Steve McManaman is a fully blowen dickhead !! I mean that with all the venom I can put across a tinterweb forum.
Carragher in as CB says it all. Flip Dickhead. Id love to punch him in his thick little head. Tinkywinky!!

I agree with it all, other than I would have Jones or Smalling instead of Carragher, and Fletcher instead of Giggs
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Fri 14 Oct 2011, 2:06 pm

Amateur mistake that, thanks for pointing it out Laugh

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Oct 2011, 2:15 pm

PM for Nick OK

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 14 Oct 2011, 2:23 pm

Afro, I dont even know if I would have Stevie Me in there, I mean come on he hasnt played for how long. + hes losing it

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 14 Oct 2011, 2:33 pm

The midfield choice isn't that strong Nick. I still think Gerrard, even after 6 months out, is still head and shoulders above the rest
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 14 Oct 2011, 2:39 pm

Guys,

Sorry but I gotta pull out. I've got too much on at the minute and not have work access is killing me.

Hopefully someone will take over Spurs!

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 14 Oct 2011, 2:45 pm

Fletcher > Gerrard

An Nick I know I'm late but the answer is Arshavin, can I have Afros sister please and your sister please. Safe one love.

Wayne Rooney is a first class idiot, sorry he has not grown up he is still that fat kid for Gods sake he is 25 now what he should be acting like that, Rooney will never ever be world class because of behaviour like that. You know what Ronaldo and Messi would have done? Got the ball skinned the player and scored a goal. Nick you may have forigiven Rooney but I will never even whe he scores now I don't have that happiness I did before or for players like Chicharito or Nani.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 14 Oct 2011, 2:47 pm

Sorry but I gotta pull out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shame your dad didn't do that when he was smashing your mother in the back of Ledley Kings cab.

Just kidding, take care King Beer Ok!

Need a new Spurs manager, Hero you wanna add more monies to that kitty of yours? You know the drill.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 14 Oct 2011, 2:49 pm

We'll always have The Brambler!! OK

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 14 Oct 2011, 2:52 pm

Laugh
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 14 Oct 2011, 2:54 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:You know what Ronaldo and Messi would have done? Got the ball skinned the player and scored a goal

Messi i agree with but Ronaldo would end up something like this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2sc52g8hE4

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 14 Oct 2011, 2:54 pm

I actually meant Titus Brabmle but confused him with Ledley King well it is easy to confuse them because they are uncle and newphew. Bramble being Ledleys Uncle.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Oct 2011, 2:59 pm

Nick, you got a pm mate

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 14 Oct 2011, 3:01 pm

Fernando I know everyone hates Ronaldo because he played for Man Utd and now Real Madrid and is an arrogant slimey player but you can't deny his class. How many times did he get kicked around in a match but still carried on and got a goal. I think some people hate Ronaldo because his Ronaldo and also played for Man Utd and Real Madrid. Messi is seen as the lovely angel who plays for the beautiful Barcelona and can do no wrong, let me tell you buddy Messi is a dirty little Bar Steward himself and his club ain't perfect.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 14 Oct 2011, 3:05 pm

I don't hate ronaldo, ive always enjoyed watching him play very skillful all players get kicked around but its reaction that made him disliked by most due some of the time never actually touching him yet rolling around like he's been shot, Messi is no angel and neither are barca people complain about chelsea surrounding the ref yet barca do it ever foul and nothing gets said.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Corleone187 Fri 14 Oct 2011, 3:07 pm

i got some great tactics lined up for my match against spurs so if no one gets their tactics in by 5 do i get a default win?
Don Corleone187
Don Corleone187

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 14 Oct 2011, 3:10 pm

Fernando fair enough, it's just that some people love to bash Ronaldo just because of who he is and always use Messi as an answer. An you know what teams use this Arsenal and Liverpool fans when they have a debate with Man Utd. They bring other players into it because thier club is starved of succsess so like a leach suck on to someone else.

Nadeem I think I've got some real bad boy tactics this week too. Anyone got a striker for sale?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri 14 Oct 2011, 3:11 pm

I've put a feeler out on one guy as a possible replacement.
Suppose I better release CF from his ban so he can get tactics in on time too Laugh

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Oct 2011, 3:12 pm

Thats what I pm'd Nick about Hero. (CF, not a replacement)

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 14 Oct 2011, 3:25 pm

Hero I've noticed you don't have any friends on here, why not? I've gave you a friend request ADD ME!!!

An you know when we join to the site we get a welcome mesage from you, is that automatically done or you have to manually do it?

Last edited by VivaPaulScholes on Fri 14 Oct 2011, 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 14 Oct 2011, 3:26 pm

forigiven Rooney - never said I have. With Man United hes working hard to show/give back to the fans, he has to and he has a lot more to do. The end of the day he playing in the Manchester United shirt so I have to back him, I have to back anyone who wears that shirt on the pitch. I back the team and he is in the team.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Corleone187 Fri 14 Oct 2011, 3:27 pm

what should i do about my match vs spurs. King beer your clever for quitting right before the tactics deadline.
Don Corleone187
Don Corleone187

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri 14 Oct 2011, 3:28 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:Hero I've noticed you don't have any friends on here, why not? I've gave you a friend request ADD ME!!!

An you know when we join to the site we get a welcome mesage from you, is that automatically done or you have to manually do it?

Everyone is my friend on here vomit

It's autol, like hell I type that to everyone Laugh

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 14 Oct 2011, 3:29 pm

So you mean it's everybodies welcome message that says "apologies for Viva"?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri 14 Oct 2011, 3:33 pm

Hmm could change it to say don't sell Vidal to some guy called Afro. Ever!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 14 Oct 2011, 3:35 pm

I don't mind that as I already have him raspberry
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 14 Oct 2011, 3:37 pm

BigFellasAfro wrote:So you mean it's everybodies welcome message that says "apologies for Viva"?

Brilliant Afro. I've been on best behaviour for a few weeks if you noticed, I don't murk anyone anymore or tantrums.

Last edited by VivaPaulScholes on Fri 14 Oct 2011, 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 14 Oct 2011, 3:39 pm

clapclap
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Corleone187 Fri 14 Oct 2011, 3:40 pm

whats gonna happen to my match vs spurs now that king beer quit and didnt submit tactics? Should i still submit tactics?
Don Corleone187
Don Corleone187

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 14 Oct 2011, 3:42 pm

Afro you're getting too brave for your shoes lately, I don't want to be making you cry like I did in 2010. So zip it censored
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 14 Oct 2011, 3:42 pm

Yes get your tactics in Nadinho Ok!
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 14 Oct 2011, 3:44 pm

you could have sold me Adebayor before leaving!

And typical, I join to help out and get Schalke. And now Spurs are available!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 14 Oct 2011, 3:44 pm

Submit your tactics Nadz
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Corleone187 Fri 14 Oct 2011, 3:45 pm

new tactics or old ones?
I don't want to waste a whole new set of tactics on a match that won't even be voted on.
Don Corleone187
Don Corleone187

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next