The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiger in Chevron!!!!!

+17
hogie
dr_peeps
LadyPutt
Diggers
raycastleunited
JAS
Shotrock
drive4show
1GrumpyGolfer
Marcus
navyblueshorts
MustPuttBetter
super_realist
kwinigolfer
McLaren
oldparwin
pedro
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tiger in Chevron!!!!! Empty Tiger in Chevron!!!!!

Post by pedro Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 7:44

Read the article at pgatour.com
http://www.pgatour.com/2011/tournaments/r478/10/12/tiger-woods.ap/index.html

What kind of BS is that? They are trying to justify his exemption? And Tiger is "grateful"... Give me a break please! nope

pedro

Back to top Go down

Tiger in Chevron!!!!! Empty Re: Tiger in Chevron!!!!!

Post by oldparwin Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 7:53

They know with Tiger in a limited field, he will pull in the crowds, so it just big business doing what it does best maximising its profitability, after all that is what the PGA is about.

oldparwin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 8:01

If I was in a position to host a pga tour event I would damn well make sure I played it in whether I was world number one or a 22 handicapper.

Would we rather see the worthy whose place tiger took or tiger? I would imagine like all the people paying to get in we all want to see Tiger as often as possible.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 8:03

A load of bs from Tiger, but this is not a PGA Tour event, or even a PGA event.

The only issue about Tiger's participation if he hadn't clung to a Top 50 position at last month's deadline was whether his inclusion would violate the owgr criteria.

As oldpar states, his participation is crucial to commercial viability of the event; not much point in having it at all under its current structure if Tiger doesn't play.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 8:04

Op,
Yeah I know. But it's Tiger's own tournament. Shouldn't he show some integrity and tell " the comittee" to pick somebody else (a higher ranked player for instance)?

pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 8:08

You know what guys the lack of respect tiger is shown on here is really starting to piss me of. They guy transformed golf and provided the most exciting moments the game has seen at least since the 1970's. As fans of golf and people interested in its continued health we are beyond lucky to have had the most prominent sportsperson since Jordan in our sport. It is unreal how quickly people can forget that without tiger we would be watching some piddling sport on a par with darts and hop scotch.

If tiger wants to invite himself to any event when he has dropped to 200 in the OWGR's then fair enough, hell he should be able to shit in the cup after a poor round at TOC and get pardoned.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 8:10

McLaren wrote:If I was in a position to host a pga tour event I would damn well make sure I played it in whether I was world number one or a 22 handicapper.

Would we rather see the worthy whose place tiger took or tiger? I would imagine like all the people paying to get in we all want to see Tiger as often as possible.

Like taking part in your own raffle though isn't it?
Watching Woods for the golf at the moment is like watching X Factor for the music. You're just kidding yourself.

The only time I'd tune in to see Woods take part in anything would be if it was "Celebrity Shark Bait" or "I'll show you how to diffuse a Bomb"

Mac, darts is actually a massive sport these days, while hop scotch is something you dream of doing with your 12 year old Wizardess at Hogwarts.
As for "lack of respect",what a sad lickspittle you are. He has to earn it first.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 8:14

Mac,
The point is that you get free owgr points!! That's what pi$$es me off.

And why doesn't Justin Timberlake invite himself to his own tournament, as an amateur on a sponsers invite? He's almost a scratch handicapper as far as I know. It's probably because he's got enough integrity not to take another player's spot? And what about Arnie?

pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 8:56

But Pedro, Anyone of the "invitees" can turn up, play like a total turdball, and score a couple of owgr points. That is the fault of the owgr people, and probably violates US anti-trust laws. Bloody stupid, bordering on criminal.

And it's hardly Tiger's fault that he connives with a serial polluter to pony up a gazillion bucks for what is little more than a highly remunerated exhibition. Tiger surely should play; a shame that he ducked out of the 2009 edition, bruised and bloodied perhaps, but able-bodied enough to swing a golf club.

From a TV viewing standpoint, Sherwood is also a terrific stage upon which some of the Tour's best can play aggressively, knowing the worst that can happen is that you slink away like Sabbatini with about $140K.

As for s_r's ideas for what sport we'd really like to see Tiger in, I'd vote for one of those old made-for-Grandstand driving through an obstacle course - in his case an obstacle course full of fire hydrants and hedges driving an Escalade, in reverse with a Viking lovely battering him with a long iron. Murray Walker commentating.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by MustPuttBetter Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 9:01

Mac that's up there with the most ridiculous things you've ever said.

Because Tiger was once great he can do what he likes when he likes?! Were that the case then golf would have no more integrity than hop scotch.

Presumably you'd still have him playing in 50 years time?
MustPuttBetter
MustPuttBetter

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 9:07

McLaren wrote:You know what guys the lack of respect tiger is shown on here is really starting to piss me of. They guy transformed golf and provided the most exciting moments the game has seen at least since the 1970's. As fans of golf and people interested in its continued health we are beyond lucky to have had the most prominent sportsperson since Jordan in our sport. It is unreal how quickly people can forget that without tiger we would be watching some piddling sport on a par with darts and hop scotch.

If tiger wants to invite himself to any event when he has dropped to 200 in the OWGR's then fair enough, hell he should be able to shit in the cup after a poor round at TOC and get pardoned.

Awww. Bless.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 9:43

Woods has been good for the game (financially anyway), and his achievements deserve respect, but his actions over the last couple of years make it very easy for people to disrespect him. He needs to win back our respect, and he's not going the right way about it.

Perhaps if he had acted with a bit more grace when he was dominating, people would be more willing to forgive and forget. As it is, he is still an easy target, and will be until his golf game turns around and people are writing things about him for the right reasons. I am glad that so many people saw through his insincere, stage managed public apology. It's just a shame that the only time he's ever said something heartfelt was when he dedicated his major win to his recently deceased father.

Perhaps he needs to hire Max Clifford. Whistle

Marcus

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 9:48

Mac - you're going to have to get used to being p'd off then. Tiger is not the be all and end all of golf.

As for him pooping in the cup and being pardoned; I'm hoping this is another poor attempt at humor. I'm surprised you would let him off when he had just desecrated your hallowed Old Course. Garcia got an almighty amount if flak and he only spat in the cup

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by drive4show Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 10:36

kwinigolfer wrote:

As for s_r's ideas for what sport we'd really like to see Tiger in, I'd vote for one of those old made-for-Grandstand driving through an obstacle course - in his case an obstacle course full of fire hydrants and hedges driving an Escalade, in reverse with a Viking lovely battering him with a long iron. Murray Walker commentating.

kwini

you used to be the voice of reason on here, getting very controversial in your old age my friend! Laugh

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 12:02

"Voice of reason"! Where did that come from??

d4s:
Are you still in MB? Must have received a rather torrid soaking the past day or two?? Sure course drainage is good, bars even better, have fun!

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shotrock Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 12:27

Good for Tiger. And VERY good for the sponsors.

For those that don't wish to see Tiger in this or any other tournament, strongly suggest you change the channel. Here in the United States, there's about 450 channels to choose from -- although I will readily admit I still grumble there isn't much to watch on TV.

Did anyone see the PGA tournament this week? They showed just about every shot of Tiger's. Smart people, those sports network types. Those producers and directors don't want to get fired and also want to keep their advertisers happy. Something about "job preservation".

Did Tiger "earn" all this attention.

Uh ... yup.

Shotrock

Back to top Go down

Post by drive4show Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 12:53

Hi kwini

yes, still here till Friday night. Been lucky with the weather as we had a day off on Monday and also a free day on Friday. Once we saw the weather forecast, we were able to rebook our Tuesday round for Friday so no golf on the two wet days.Normal service has been resumed on the weather front, back to high 70's and sunshine today Smile

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 17:33

What kind of non story is this...he was apparently still inside the top 50 when the field was set....so technically it's not an exemption..or am I missing something??

Bill Haas has got an exemption, why isn't anyone asking questions about why he got in. Because he's not Tiger thats why.

Very easy to dislike the guy but really....what has he done wrong here to incur more wrath. If he'd turned down playing in the Chevron people would be saying "oh he's cherry-picking events again". He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

I'm honestly neutral about whether he tees it up or not but I find the continual hoo ha around him somewhat tiresome, I wish the media would just leave him alone, well not leave him alone completely but treat him like just another golfer (because that's what he currently is!!). IF he ever gets back anywhere near his previous heights then fair enough.

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 18:40

Bill haas has at least done something to merit an invitation.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by raycastleunited Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 19:51

Marcus wrote:Woods has been good for the game (financially anyway), and his achievements deserve respect, but his actions over the last couple of years make it very easy for people to disrespect him. He needs to win back our respect, and he's not going the right way about it.

Perhaps if he had acted with a bit more grace when he was dominating, people would be more willing to forgive and forget. As it is, he is still an easy target, and will be until his golf game turns around and people are writing things about him for the right reasons. I am glad that so many people saw through his insincere, stage managed public apology. It's just a shame that the only time he's ever said something heartfelt was when he dedicated his major win to his recently deceased father.

Very sensible comments Marcus, completely agree with you. I really support your point of view, you are like a "Prince" here among paupers. Don't want to make a big "Deal" out of it. You know Kent isn't that far from me... always like a bit of links golf with like minded people... Whistle

raycastleunited

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 19:52

JAS,
the thing is that Woods is "grateful" for his invitation and that he and the comittee try to excuse and justify it by waffling around and letting out heaps of hot air. Why not be honest and just say: "hey, this is my tournament, therefore I want to play". That's more fair I think.

But the real issue here is the fact that the tournament is rich on OWGR points, even for ending up last. If you qualify directly for it fair and sqaure, then it's more acceptable for me. But if you are invited (for no objective reason) and get freee OWGR points, I have a problem. Woods is only invited from a marketing / spectator / sponsor point of view - not beacuse of his merits in 2011 (or 2010 as the matter of fact). Even if this devaluates the spirit of the sport, I could accept it - if there just weren't heaps of (free) OWGR points at stake!

With regard to Bill Haas it is understandable they invite him - from an ojective point of view - since he won the FedEx Cup. At least he "earned" it...

By the way, since you are allowed to make to 2 invitations, why not invite an up-and-coming player instead - Matteo, Fowler or the like? That would seem a bit more philantropic and much less nepotic.

pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 20:01

Pedro, he isnt the first person to play in the event that didnt have an automatic invitation. So why arent you mentioning all of those players and demanding they be stripped of their OWGR points ?

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by raycastleunited Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 20:31

The thing is, professional golf is entertainment. The guys out there are playing purely to entertain us the viewers. Therefore tournament organisers are duty bound to employ the performing monkeys that the public wants to see... whether that means Justin Timberlake, Tiger Woods or Ronald MacDonald.

raycastleunited

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 20:33

I still maintain that it's a non story, he was inside the top 50 at the cut of point for the tournament (which I take it must have been before the Fed Ex finale).
So yes it's absolutely right that Haas got an invite (I can't fathom why he wasn't top 50 anyway, even before the Fedex.

What would be underhand is if they had specifically moved the cut off date for the Chevron to ensure that Woods was still top 50 when the deadline came.

The thing is as well, if he does hit some degree of his old form, any points gained in the Chevron will become fairly insignificant anyway.

In the article I also wonder what is meant by "full schedule" next year. He's never really played a full schedule before.

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 20:34

Diggers wrote:Pedro, he isnt the first person to play in the event that didnt have an automatic invitation. So why arent you mentioning all of those players and demanding they be stripped of their OWGR points ?
Because it's Tiger Wodds' own tournament. Therefore it stinks. It's almost a politician worthy.
But othewise you are right: free OWGR points is a disgrace and should be stopped.

pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 20:35

raycastleunited wrote:
Marcus wrote:Woods has been good for the game (financially anyway), and his achievements deserve respect, but his actions over the last couple of years make it very easy for people to disrespect him. He needs to win back our respect, and he's not going the right way about it.

Very sensible comments Marcus, completely agree with you. I really support your point of view, you are like a "Prince" here among paupers. Don't want to make a big "Deal" out of it. You know Kent isn't that far from me... always like a bit of links golf with like minded people... Whistle

You're the third person who has been polite to me since I mentioned where I play. Perhaps a fourball is on the cards. Don't forget to stock up on balls and to purchase a white driver for extra straightness.

Marcus

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyPutt Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 21:15

Does the winner still get that ghastly trophy that looks like a plaster tiger from a fairground?
LadyPutt
LadyPutt

Back to top Go down

Post by dr_peeps Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 21:21

Maybe Tiger should have invited Arnold Palmer to play since he doesn't play his own Tourney anymore, which is probably 50-50 based on lack of ability these days & for the want of giving someone else the chance. Or perhaps Jack as the same with his tourney nowadays !! I don't think Tiger should even need an invite to be honest, as for trousersnake his time would be better served at acting school i would suggest !!

dr_peeps

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 21:42

Tiger Woods wants to get in to acting? Whistle

Marcus

Back to top Go down

Post by oldparwin Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 23:36

pedro wrote:JAS,

With regard to Bill Haas it is understandable they invite him - from an ojective point of view - since he won the FedEx Cup. At least he "earned" it...

By the way, since you are allowed to make to 2 invitations, why not invite an up-and-coming player instead - Matteo, Fowler or the like? That would seem a bit more philantropic and much less nepotic.

I assume that Haas, Matteo and Fowler have earned an invite due to the amount of Majors they have won, now let me count them, oh I do not think they have won any, so we do not let Tiger play, because he has won lots of Majors, but let these 3 jokers play for they have not won any.

Please Please Grow up and talk sense

oldparwin

Back to top Go down

Post by hogie Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 0:16

Golf is a business, for every extra person they get through the gates the profits go up. Love him or hate him Tiger Woods even as the 52nd ranked player in the world is still the biggest draw in golf. I know they offered Rory Mc Ilroy an Invite to this tournament when he was outside the top 50 so I would think it would be beyond ludicrous not invite tiger even if he had slipped outside the top 50 in the world.

I am not a Tiger fan because I just don’t like his attitude but let’s not forget he is still one of the greatest golfers to ever play the game and while the jury is out as to whether he will win more majors than Jack what he has already achieved in the game is phenomenal. Personally I hope he doesn’t beat the record because Jack wears the mantle of the greatest golfer of all time with far more class than tiger ever could but it really would not surprise me if in 2 years time Tiger was number one in the world again and closing in on Jacks 18 majors.

hogie

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 6:02

oldparwin wrote:
pedro wrote:JAS,

I assume that Haas, Matteo and Fowler have earned an invite due to the amount of Majors they have won, now let me count them, oh I do not think they have won any, so we do not let Tiger play, because he has won lots of Majors, but let these 3 jokers play for they have not won any.

Please Please Grow up and talk sense
Op, golf is a gentleman's sport and you're supposed to be gracious, right? That's why I'm arguing there should be some kind of criteria for the invites. Supporting young talented players could be one of them.

pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 6:16

pedro,
You sound like a broken record.
Sponsors / Tournament Directors can invite who the Hell they want within the constraints of the number of invites permitted for that particular tournament.

People don't want to watch Tiger being gracious, that would be a big ask anyway, they pay their hundreds to watch him play golf, and if he's not the biggest golfing draw in American who is?

Haas is in, Rickie's first alternate; he won't invite Matteo unless he has to, he's foreign for god's sake. Why would he??

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 6:17

OP, of course Woods shouldn't get in because of his major record. His last one was in 2008 and has long since dropped off his OWGR points.

I'm sick of this loathsome chump, or anyone else dining out on past achievements. He's won less than F.A in 2 years, even Rickie "3 Rounds" Fowler has now won a tournament.

If Woods had any integrity pr decency at all he'd forego the invitation, not just because he doesn't deserve to be there on current form, but because it's incredibly nihilistic to play in your own event.
As for the trophy (if it's that horrible tiger thing), it is something I'd expect to see it on Steven Irelands mantelpiece

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 6:24

I think, when Tiger finally drops below the horizon, we've found s-r's next obsession

Take a bow, Rickie Fowler!

BTW I don't think you used the word "nihilistic" correcly. Did it just sound good to you?

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 6:31

Well spotted Davie, I did of course mean to say narcissistic. I thought there might have been something up with it.

Fowler could well be my next figure of hate. He's already proclaimed to be a bible thumper (an abhorant trait, especially in the young), has ridiculous clothes, stupid superstitionsabout colour and is incredibly over-rated, HOWEVER he has one or two qualities which might redeem him, and that is that he's quite modest and speaks relatively well for someone so sanitised.
So hopefully when he grows up and stops looking like a fanny and realises that even if there was a god, he wouldn't help you with your golf then he might be a player worth keeping an eye on. I don't think he'll be a prolific player, but given the paucity of talent coming through from the states he might be their great white (or should that be Scouse Orange) hope?

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by oldparwin Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 6:35

Super

Your another broken record about Tiger warning

oldparwin

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 6:37

oldparwin wrote:Super

Your another broken record about Tiger warning

I could say the same about you OP Broken Record

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 6:46

Rash assumption that Stephen Ireland knows what a mantelpiece might be . . . .

I see Rickie's pretty in pink today, including his shoes.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 6:52

super_realist wrote:Fowler could well be my next figure of hate. He's already proclaimed to be a bible thumper (an abhorant trait, especially in the young), has ridiculous clothes, stupid superstitionsabout colour and is incredibly over-rated

s-r - I seriously think it's time you re-evaluated your hatred of certain people. It's really becoming quite disturbing to the point of obsession. I think you may need some psychiatric help

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 6:57

Don't worry Davie, it's nothing to what I think of Heston Blumenthal and Lorraine Kelly Laugh

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 7:01

Add Russel Brand to your list and I may just cut you some slack Wink

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 7:04

Davie wrote:Add Russel Brand to your list and I may just cut you some slack Wink

I forgot about him, I despise that man, alongside David Walliams and that other Fat bloke they are probably the three least funny "comedians" around. Brand used to be ubiquitous but thankfully people in charge seemed to have noticed he's rubbish.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by hogie Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 7:28

Davie wrote:
super_realist wrote:Fowler could well be my next figure of hate. He's already proclaimed to be a bible thumper (an abhorant trait, especially in the young), has ridiculous clothes, stupid superstitionsabout colour and is incredibly over-rated

s-r - I seriously think it's time you re-evaluated your hatred of certain people. It's really becoming quite disturbing to the point of obsession. I think you may need some psychiatric help

Completely apart from his hatred of certain people I think S_R could do with come psychiatric help Very Happy

hogie

Back to top Go down

Post by oldparwin Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 8:05

Nice to see any prat who wears a pink shirt and shoes shoot over par, go on Rickie sock it to them

oldparwin

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 8:12

I think he's got a touch of the Niclas Bentners OP?

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 19:01

kwinigolfer wrote:pedro,
You sound like a broken record.
Sponsors / Tournament Directors can invite who the Hell they want within the constraints of the number of invites permitted for that particular tournament.

People don't want to watch Tiger being gracious, that would be a big ask anyway, they pay their hundreds to watch him play golf, and if he's not the biggest golfing draw in American who is?

Haas is in, Rickie's first alternate; he won't invite Matteo unless he has to, he's foreign for god's sake. Why would he??
Listen Kwini,
I know very well that they can invite who the hell they want and I also understand the rationale behind whom they might invite, including Tiger. Of course this is who people want to watch. And money talks. Even in Europe we keep inviting John Daly and stage tournaments in dictatures.

But my point is, if you talk the talk you gotta walk the walk. If you try to promote integrity you wouldn't look at the money - you would just keep on "walking through the valley of the shadow of death" (Zacher, are you reading?) Yes I know it sounds naive, but "integrity and generosity" is excatly what the slick, bible thumping, US golfing community wants us to think they possess - so why not take it at face value? (As you can hear I'm sick and tired of all this hipocracy about "charity, giving back to the community etc." (who said tax break?).)

The tournament is staged by the Tiger Woods Foundation whose prime objective is to assist young people succeed in life. So that's why I think the tournament committee should make criterias for their invites, i.e. only "young up-and-comers" etc. OK I know that Fowler or Matteo are not young people in need, but at least there would be some logic then.

pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 19:24

Fact is Woods invite is down to his position on the OGWR being inside of the top 50 at the time of cut off for invites to this event. So from that stand point alone he cannot be criticised for playing in his own event as he qualified for it by virtue of his postion on the OGWR.

The biggest issue for me is how OGWR and golfing bodies can allowing this event for qualify for ranking points as it is not sanctioned by any tour and that is what makes a farce of it all. Its the fact anyone like Woods or McDowell (I know he's not playing but it worked to his advantage last year) or anyone else who is currently off form and tumbling down the rankings can basiaclly show up, gain a pot of undeserved points and stay in the higher echelons of the rankings at the expense of someone else playing elswhere in a sanctioned event.

As for Mac's comments a wise man once said "if I want to hear from an arse i'd fart". Mac those comments rally do rank up there with the most ridiculous you've made on here, if Woods wants respect then he has to earn it from the paying public so simply command it.

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by MustPuttBetter Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 19:46

Please can someone confirm, did he qualify properly by virtue of his ranking or did he get an invite??
Surely it can't be both Headscratch
MustPuttBetter
MustPuttBetter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 19:58

He qualified by virtue of his OGWR he was still ranked inside the top 50 at the time of cut off for qualifying for this event. He qualified at No48 on the rankings so his participation should not be the issue!

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next