The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My horse

3 posters

Go down

My horse Empty My horse

Post by polished_man Wed 12 Oct 2011, 10:17 pm

Dear friends of horse racing,

I am fairly new to this forum although I read every now and then the latest on horse racing to keep me up to date.

As my passion for horses is ever increasing I decided to buy one (please see photo attached).

Frankly I didn't want to buy a thoroughbred as, initially, my intention was to have a good farm horse to carry out some much needed agricultural work.

Great was my surprise when I discovered some appalling qualities in my new horse. He can run really really fast, due to the incredibly power generated by his legs. He's also tireless, as can work a 16 hours long day and still be frash and relaxed the next morning.

Do you think, to the best of your knowledge, that if I submit my horse to the most rigorous training program, I will ever be able to make him a champion?

Many thanks for your much regarded advice.

Spoiler:
polished_man
polished_man

Back to top Go down

My horse Empty Re: My horse

Post by Reebok Rules Mon 17 Oct 2011, 11:10 am

Undoubtedly.

You have the next big thing there - move over Frankel, here comes Dobbin

Reebok Rules

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteCamry Tue 18 Oct 2011, 3:41 pm

polished_man wrote:Dear friends of horse racing,

I am fairly new to this forum although I read every now and then the latest on horse racing to keep me up to date.

As my passion for horses is ever increasing I decided to buy one (please see photo attached).

Frankly I didn't want to buy a thoroughbred as, initially, my intention was to have a good farm horse to carry out some much needed agricultural work.

Great was my surprise when I discovered some appalling qualities in my new horse. He can run really really fast, due to the incredibly power generated by his legs. He's also tireless, as can work a 16 hours long day and still be frash and relaxed the next morning.

Do you think, to the best of your knowledge, that if I submit my horse to the most rigorous training program, I will ever be able to make him a champion?

Spoiler:

I'd run him on the flats; he doesn't quite seem the jumper to me.

WhiteCamry

Back to top Go down

Post by polished_man Fri 21 Oct 2011, 6:17 pm

WhiteCamry wrote:
polished_man wrote:Dear friends of horse racing,

Spoiler:

I'd run him on the flats; he doesn't quite seem the jumper to me.

I think he can potentially jump really well, but I rekon he has more a natural predisposition to break through any obstacle standing in his way rather than avoiding it.......
polished_man
polished_man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down