The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why always controversy

Go down

why always controversy Empty why always controversy

Post by welshy824 Sat Oct 15 2011, 11:13

well done to france, took their chances and in the final

wales played very well with 14 men for 60+ mins, shame we couldnt take our chances =(

the question i want to ask is why to wales always seem to get involved in the controversy on pitch, ireland six nations, SA kick and now this stupid card, why does it seem wales can never play against a top 10 side and not have some problem?

i understand how people will complain that wales supporters are looking for excuses and yes while we had chances i feel the fact we had our captain and talisman sent off (in my view unfairly- yellow fair enough) it completely wrecked the flow of our game.

but good effort wales 3rd place now, lets look to the future

welshy824

Back to top Go down

why always controversy Empty Re: why always controversy

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15 2011, 11:16

THAT red card could have ruined a world cup semi final, not just for Wales, but for any neutrals wanting to watch a decent game, luckily our players' fitness and individual improvement meant that we could still have a decent game to watch for the rest of the 70 minutes, should have won, we had our chances.

But I think its clear to see now that we were a different class to the French, and they will be slaughtered by whoever they meet in the final.

Back to top Go down